Page 449 of 774 FirstFirst ... 349399439445446447448449450451452453459499549 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 11598
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    No, no like Any way willing to give her a chance it’s a good way.
    Too bad the X-franchise likely won't spare the resources for her, or worse use her as resouece instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Yeah, I have zero faith in that they'll resurrect Wanda. Hickman is the one in charge of the X-books direction and he had proved to have a huge hate boner against Wanda. So yeah, she'll be dead for a long time till Hickman leave X-books at least.

Either hate or just doesn't care about her and uses her a punching bag for the x-men stories

They're probably making all these for the drama in the trial book and he's not even writing this mini, Leah is, the Inferno book it's main event

Extraordinary Member

Please …..she was a microscopic figure in the background at her own son marriage, things need to change
    But why would her being dead change anything for the better?

I don't know why they wouldn't use her, but I know one thing: the fact that they wouldn't use her has absolutely nothing to do with her mutant status or being Magneto's daughter. Even if this mini "fixes" that (uncertain) and even if it resurrects her at the end (uncertain), nothing will have changed for her at all. She'll still be a character who belongs on the Avengers and the Avengers office refuses to use.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    But why would her being dead change anything for the better?

I don't know why they wouldn't use her, but I know one thing: the fact that they wouldn't use her has absolutely nothing to do with her mutant status or being Magneto's daughter. Even if this mini "fixes" that (uncertain) and even if it resurrects her at the end (uncertain), nothing will have changed for her at all. She'll still be a character who belongs on the Avengers and the Avengers office refuses to use.
    And that’s why i’m hoping for other titles to use her
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    We'll keep Wanda in the X-Office for as long as they hold the Phoenix hostage in the Avengers office. Anyone willing to trade?
    You can have that back. Didn't want the PF on this side to begin with.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Ultimate Member

I assumed X-fans were generally tired of the Phoenix and wouldn't mind it disappearing for a while

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Yeah, I have zero faith in that they'll resurrect Wanda. Hickman is the one in charge of the X-books direction and he had proved to have a huge hate boner against Wanda. So yeah, she'll be dead for a long time till Hickman leave X-books at least.
    I really believe she will be ressurrected. No way they can get away with fridging a female character for a long time.

Extraordinary Member

And that’s why i’m hoping for other titles to use her
    I hope someone uses her, I'm just explaining why I (and other fans of Wanda, though certainly not all) have no hope at this point. I think they would rather write about the effect her death has on other characters than write about her. If her MCU stardom didn't change that, nothing will.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    I mean importance within universe.
    Billy’s currently the husband of the Kree/Skrull Emperor.
    This is true my boy has it going on, being the Prince of Space, & future God of all is a hard burden, yet he carries himself so well we love to see it.

Odds are if Wanda comes back in an X-Book, Sins Erased in an X-Book, made a mutant again in an X-Book she'll be an X-Books character going forward especially since the Avengers don't want her.

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    I really believe she will be ressurrected. No way they can get away with fridging a female character for a long time.
    With Hickman in charge, I doubt it. In the Empyre tie-in he clearly proved how much he hates her (as he was also the one who started with the "Pretender" nonsense). He'll probably do everything possible to keep her dead.

The Avengers writers could still resurrect her whatever they want to, maybe in some years someone would like to use her again...

She still look good all things considered.