Page 45 of 774 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595145545 ... LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I guess there's no better time to answer than after this episode lol. I don't think it has really hit me yet. Today's episode was quite something. Just seeing them say the names Billy and Tommy already felt surreal. I almost cried during their birth scene, and I still can't fathom we're gonna see them older on the next few episodes, likely teenagers even with the actors that will portray them on a future Young Avengers show/movie...

And indeed, them being introduced in the same way as the comics! I remember when so many people speculated that if the Young Avengers ever came, they wouldn't be Wanda's children like in the comics. I always hated that idea. So glad they found a way to make it happen. In general it feels like the MCU is finally going with the things I actually cared about in the comics. Captain Marvel, Wanda (having the spotlight), Billy/Tommy/YA, soon the X-Men. I'm ngl that I prefer tv shows over other media so I'm ecstatic.
    spoilers:
    When what happen in Episode 3 today and when they Finally mentioned the names, the discussion over them and the births I was thinking of you Wiccan and how happy this going to be making you my friend and all YA fans.
    end of spoilers

As you said very well from you love of these characters how much they meant to you and that Marvel is giving them the proper intro like they are from the comic is a great joy only one can have when seeing their favorites introduced so right and with so much respect from the sources especially!

It is a true treasure we have this, the MCU in our lives when you consider how far it has all come and how much is still possible.

I am Very Happy for you Wiccan and I am excited where they go from here, you and all fans have earned this Historic moment of fan joy, Enjoy it! ^_^

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

The funniest episode for me so far, so impressed with Elizabeth's acting she went from happy, being in pain, funny, angry all in on episode that's what we call range

Vision and Wanda look so cute in the 70s like so romantic, i have to say that i'm not that disgusted by Vision's wig in human form

I love how they make Wanda do things like Carrie style as well as some "silly" magical stuff like the bird scene or calling for wind to dry her

Last edited by Cruelrain; 01-22-2021 at 07:40 AM.

spoilers:
    I think this is definitely Wanda's reality, but, still feel it's brought upon by something else.

The clues to me keep pointing to Hydra and that it's not just describing Wanda's past or traumas. Especially with the beekeeper that could be Swarm.

I really wonder if Hydra managed to get a hold of the stones and returned them from being reduced to micro-level. And that they are trying to recreated the multiverse access that the Avengers did in endgame.

And that they are either trying to use Wanda to do this or distract her. Because they saw the way she almost stopped Thanos on her own.

Sometimes things happen in this reality and those things have Wanda's red power signature around them. Or she gestures, and some do not. That has me curious about how much is her and how much is something else.
    end of spoilers
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Elizabeth Olsen was so beautiful this episode, the long straight hair really suits her

Lots of things happen in only 20 something minutes!! This is really a crazy episode, loved it!

We can understand more about why Wanda is protecting this reality as seen when she shuts down the beekeeper

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Elizabeth Olsen was so beautiful this episode, the long straight hair really suits her

Lots of things happen in only 20 something minutes!! This is really a crazy episode, loved it!

We can understand more about why Wanda is protecting this reality as seen when she shuts down the beekeeper
    IKR Elizabeth Olsen was the in very lovely and her acting while being pregnant was amazingly done!

spoilers:
    I was aware of it before but now it was more evident this episode their where moments like the stork when she could not magic it away or Agnes and Herbs talk and the mid rewind or when Monica remembered Ultron then went back to her sitcom persona without Wanda doing anything.

I think it is something else indeed In-charge of the happenings going on and it is what is really making this creepy who is doing it?
    end of spoilers
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Episode 3 was sooo good! Even though the run time said 30 some minutes it felt too short! Hopefully, with the revelation at the end of the episode more viewers will understand the concept of the show. (I had two co-workers who don't read comics not understand the whole simulated reality concept of the show. They thought they were just riffing old sitcoms for no reason.)
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    spoilers:
    It is strange that Amora hasn't appeared, her sister Lorelai appeared in Agents of SHIELD
    end of spoilers
    There may be some small links with previous series or movies. I'm not sure though that AoS will be included; red-haired step child thing. (I loved the show, and remember the character you reference)

also meant to add, that your idea would make sense considering that they are exploring Loki soon.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    I hope so. I’m beginning to feel like Charlie Brown with the football when it comes to this book.

Lol, the artist was inspired by the giant tome of a bible Biden got sworn in on. Wanda really looks gorgeous here.
    Last edited by teapartyofthedead; 01-22-2021 at 12:01 PM.

MY GOODNESS this Looks Awesome!

Really love the work of light and shading with this, always impressed by that when it happens in any artwork.

Also when it comes to hero and villians togethert in the same artwork, I might be one of the only ones, but I still enjoy seeing both Doom and Wanda in the same artwork togehter, they are both Very Dominating Figures together.

Doesn't seem to be from the book at all but just his own art for a joke.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    There may be some small links with previous series or movies. I'm not sure though that AoS will be included; red-haired step child thing. (I loved the show, and remember the character you reference)

also meant to add, that your idea would make sense considering that they are exploring Loki soon.
    spoilers:
    Interestingly the ad about Hydra's blue soap is a direct reference to Agents of Shield. Also Interestingly it was mentionedby Coulson while he was in the Framework
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Doesn't seem to be from the book at all but just his own art for a joke.
    I know but we already know that C. B. Cebulski told us that the book is still coming late this year sadly.

Looks like a Wanda and Amora fusion for Heroes Reborn 2021 starting around April