Page 450 of 774 FirstFirst ... 350400440446447448449450451452453454460500550 ... LastLast
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 11598

I think anyone who thinks Wanda is gonna stay dead is being downright delusional in negativity, but I guess nothing is impossible and we'll have to wait and see lol. It's true that Hickman's writing of her in Empyre was absolute trash, no defense for that. But it did imply at the end that more was to come. And Magneto saying he'd "make things right" in SWORD. There's no reason so far to think this book is really just about keeping her dead...

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Love this one. Finally one with her current costume.

More has to come. Then they kill her and use her as a sales bait.
    At this point it is obvious that they are using her as plot device
    The Avengers writers could still resurrect her whatever they want to, maybe in some years someone would like to use her again...
    It is a Avenger character, unless Cebulski want to give more power to Hickman.
    The problem is the editor on charge of avengers, I don't think he cares if Wanda is dead or alive
    Last edited by Writerblog; 07-01-2021 at 02:03 PM.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post

She still look good all things considered.
    Honestly What is going on here I am feeling abit more slowly, not their yet but it It’s hard for me to fathom and this is not just some plot device Wanda is being used for, this feels vastly different than what we have gotten in the last year or two outside of No Surrender.

I know I could eventually be wrong and I will be sorry for that, but I have to call how I feel and see it and my hope is this might go where I hope it might go.
    Last edited by CJStriker; 07-01-2021 at 02:08 PM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I think anyone who thinks Wanda is gonna stay dead is being downright delusional in negativity, but I guess nothing is impossible and we'll have to wait and see lol. It's true that Hickman's writing of her in Empyre was absolute trash, no defense for that. But it did imply at the end that more was to come. And Magneto saying he'd "make things right" in SWORD. There's no reason so far to think this book is really just about keeping her dead...

Love this one. Finally one with her current costume.
    Tale of two Wandas maybe?
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

We should just stay pessimist if something bad happens at the end (which it's her staying dead after this mini)

remember that some people were celebrating the magnus/wanda "moment" just to her being murderer the week after and probably by a fodder villain like mystique (no offense)

We should just stay pessimist if something bad happens at the end (which it's her staying dead after this mini)

remember that some people were celebrating the magnus/wanda "moment" just to her being murderer the week after and probably by a fodder villain like mystique (no offense)
    Oh believe me, tempering expectations. But still hoping this time is different.

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

Damn, I feel bad for Wanda's fans in here. First Ewing brings her back to the old status-quo and then she gets killed off shortly after. But you know what they say: "the night is darkest before the dawn". I hope it turns out alright for ya'll in the end

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumThorns View Post
    Damn, I feel bad for Wanda's fans in here. First Ewing brings her back to the old status-quo and then she gets killed off shortly after. But you know what they say: "the night is darkest before the dawn". I hope it turns out alright for ya'll in the end
    Thank you PlatinumThorns. I hope so too.

I'm still celebrating it was a lovely moment. I honestly think Wanda's not even dead.

I'm still celebrating it was a lovely moment. I honestly think Wanda's not even dead.
    Same here, it was like finding a lost piece of a puzzle after years of thinking it lost
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

The scene was like magnus family fanfic level bad. But now I'm thinking who killed Wanda. She is a powerful hero not even if Magneto wanted he could kill her easily, Mystique is laughable LOL

I think it was something on her drink, she got roofied to get killed

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Same here, it was like finding a lost piece of a puzzle after years of thinking it lost
    Yea I am still going to go on the side of that moment is going to have deeper and more important meaning even after all of this, at least that is what I hope so.

Again death does not bother me as much anymore, it is how the story and character is used during all of this, I air on the hoping side of this, that their is meaningful threw the dark, but we will have to see.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Yea I am still going to go on the side of that moment is going to have deeper and more important meaning even after all of this, at least that is what I hope so.

Again death does not bother me as much anymore, it is how the story and character is used during all of this, I air on the hoping side of this, that their is meaningful threw the dark, but we will have to see.
    If anything, I wish for your hope and optimism to be rewarded especially with everything you've offered the community CJ.

Personally, I'm swinging back and forth from utter highs and lows. Part of me expects Wanda to play pawn again, leaving her limbo or worse. Then I dip my toes in optimism, hoping that this arc finally pushes Wanda forward, give her agency, and allows for her to meaningfully interact with the rest of the MU. Maybe I'll just desperately hold onto that sliver of light and hope Wanda and her family will finally be positioned in a place for great storytelling.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post

Maybe I’m just a desperate fan at this point but considering the way things have been going I’d rather risk being disappointed and wrong than endure this slow and agonizing nothingness, yesterday I was re-reading the issue of billy and teddy wedding and I saw wanda, she was a very small figure in the background, I would have loved to see how she felt that day considering how much she has loved her children and what she went trough to recover their souls but somehow it was decided nothing about it was relevant enough to deserve a panel of two, can you imagine that CJ? After all the dilapidation and exploiting ……. I just wish for things to change because she’s been put in a narrative quarantine and left to be forgotten if not for feige and the success of wandavision.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Maybe I’m just a desperate fan at this point but considering the way things have been going I’d rather risk being disappointed and wrong than endure this slow and agonizing nothingness, yesterday I was re-reading the issue of billy and teddy wedding and I saw wanda, she was a very small figure in the background, I would have loved to see how she felt that day considering how much she has loved her children and what she went trough to recover their souls but somehow it was decided nothing about it was relevant enough to deserve a panel of two, can you imagine that CJ? After all the dilapidation and exploiting ……. I just wish for things to change because she’s been put in a narrative quarantine and left to be forgotten if not for feige and the success of wandavision.
    Yea their is no one at to predict the future and I hate to have any form of burden to have on my shoulders.

Anything we say or do is based on what we have come to know at this point in our lives and our experiences to judge the best we can, that is the most we can do.

So yea being u certain or worried that this is more of the same makes sense, it is logical, nothing one should feel worried about cause it is based in love to not get your heart broken again.

Hope all n the positive is good, but must be tempered with both experience and how the flow of what you are seeing happen and where it might be going.

Hope is a good thing as said and is one of the best of things at many moments, it is what got us threw the last year and together it is what will get us threw our trails today.

But it does not have to be you are meaning in endorsement of bad stories or usage of Wanda, you are seeing things in a different light and mean to express that to see the hope that has just as much chances to happen as the negatives, so it is Not desperate but that of loving logic you see.

So we can be wrong, indeed we can, but their will be a moment the ice will finally break for Wanda it will Happen and so far this is not their but I have this hope and flow to it that seems like something different then what we got a year ago, that gives me the beginnings of hope that threw death the rebirth of life to our Goddess in new and more promoted life.