Page 452 of 774 FirstFirst ... 352402442448449450451452453454455456462502552 ... LastLast
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by Brand View Post
    Once again, these are all your assumptions that Hickman hates her, based on the scenario moves that the author made, if Hickman himself had said in an interview that he hated her, it would have been a different conversation. it makes no sense to say that the character will be dead just because of dislike for the author's character. There are always higher people who tell the author what to do, tomorrow Hickman will hate Wolverine or Thor, and then what? And it often happens that the success of a character in films and TV shows affects any media, including comics.Money is more important than personal motives in this situation.
    As I said, all the Pretender stuff and how he portrayed her in the Empyre tie-in are enough proof of how much he hates her. If he didn't, he wouldn't have gone through the Pretender route in the first place. And honestly, many of the current comic books, like Aaron's Avengers are proof that writers at Marvel do whatever the heck they want and don't answer to no one. And if the success of Wandavision really affected comics, Wanda and Vision would have been used more, so not all the success of media affect comics.
    It's clearly obvious that they aren't interested in Wanda and Vision giving them money at least in the comic department.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    As I said, all the Pretender stuff and how he portrayed her in the Empyre tie-in are enough proof of how much he hates her. If he didn't, he wouldn't have gone through the Pretender route in the first place. And honestly, many of the current comic books, like Aaron's Avengers are proof that writers at Marvel do whatever the heck they want and don't answer to no one. And if the success of Wandavision really affected comics, Wanda and Vision would have been used more, so not all the success of media affect comics.
    It's clearly obvious that they aren't interested in Wanda and Vision giving them money at least in the comic department.
    It still seems to me that you are making hasty conclusions based on the scenario moves of the author of a small event. Not much time has passed since the end of the TV show, there was still a pandemic, because of which many comics were postponed, including "Darkhold", where she plays one of the main roles. Magneto's trial will likely focus on how Magneto finds a way to get her back. Marvel hasn't had a long death in a long time, so I doubt it will last long

What if all Wand's troubles from Decimation on end up being the fault of Agatha all along?
    Last edited by danielsan52; 07-02-2021 at 05:26 AM.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    What if all Wand's troubles from Decemation on end up being the fault of Agatha all along?
    Can't, Wanda apparently killed Agatha around Disassembled. Interestingly in her own ongoing Wanda denies that she did.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Can't, Wanda apparently killed Agatha around Disassembled. Interestingly in her own ongoing Wanda denies that she did.
    yes, because they can totally retcon that. Agatha can be inside Wanda or Ebony.

I was disappointed that WV turned Agatha into a villain at first, but I've accepted it and can accept her being a villain in 616 too.

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura

I personally do not favor another retcon that make Wanda, Magneto's daughter - as such.

I like the idea that High Ev's work was an attempt to 'fabricate' his own mutants, as he did this work constantly. And was known to have worked with others who were exploring, experimenting on such.

I think that a biological explanation could be that a sample of M's DNA was available to High EV and he used it in the creation/tinkering of the twins.
    that is all. A DNA tracing shows Magneto's genes, but not necessarily the actual 'X' -gene.

High Evolutionary, being a consummate scientist, was able to duplicate the process so well

That Quicksilver and Pietro were falsely thought to be mutants.

In a sense, they are, but as I said, 'artificially created'.

High Ev's work possibly even fooled/mystified Reed's findings about mutants during Luna's birth.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

From the Concept art to the series

Looking forward the darker magic effect + the Darkhold book in Multiverse Of Madness
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 07-02-2021 at 05:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I personally do not favor another retcon that make Wanda, Magneto's daughter - as such.

I like the idea that High Ev's work was an attempt to 'fabricate' his own mutants, as he did this work constantly. And was known to have worked with others who were exploring, experimenting on such.

I think that a biological explanation could be that a sample of M's DNA was available to High EV and he used it in the creation/tinkering of the twins.
    that is all. A DNA tracing shows Magneto's genes, but not necessarily the actual 'X' -gene.

High Evolutionary, being a consummate scientist, was able to duplicate the process so well

That Quicksilver and Pietro were falsely thought to be mutants.

In a sense, they are, but as I said, 'artificially created'.

High Ev's work possibly even fooled/mystified Reed's findings about mutants during Luna's birth.
    The High Ev. that appeared in recent Spider-Woman was a completely different character. I hope they retcon the one in UA as an imposter along with that white haired woman who will likely never be seen again.

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura

The updated head sculpt of Hot Toys Scarlet Witch from WandaVision

The old version

Now it looks more like the one in the series

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    The High Ev. that appeared in recent Spider-Woman was a completely different character. I hope they retcon the one in UA as an imposter along with that white haired woman who will likely never be seen again.
    Yeah, HE is kinda an okay dude even in Wanda's 1974/1979 origin.

New WandaVision 1/6 Hot Toys Scarlet Witch And White Vision Figure Images
    https://marvelousnews.com/252-28920?...medium=twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Marvel haven't been interested on vision and Wanda for some time.
    For me is clear how Hickman isn't interested on Wanda as character. Comics already move on from M Day and he bought it back with the Pretender name sake. When he wrote Avengers she wasn't on the team, the team was really big. Remender put her on Uncanny Avengers

Yeah if Hickman wanted to use Wanda, he would have all that time he was writing Avengers.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.