Page 454 of 774 FirstFirst ... 354404444450451452453454455456457458464504554 ... LastLast
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 11598
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    The updated head sculpt of Hot Toys Scarlet Witch from WandaVision

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E5S5ZzNU...jpg&name=large

The old version

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    Marvel haven't been interested on vision and Wanda for some time.
    For me is clear how Hickman isn't interested on Wanda as character. Comics already move on from M Day and he bought it back with the Pretender name sake. When he wrote Avengers she wasn't on the team, the team was really big. Remender put her on Uncanny Avengers
    Wanda really hasn’t had much use lately in the comics. This fall she has a high profile story in the comings now Wandavision has made her a star. Hickman killing her off, when she on that’s to be brought back is actually major use.

I bet the 5 bring her back, confirming she is a mutant and they dna test her to prove her as Magneto’s daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    The updated head sculpt of Hot Toys Scarlet Witch from WandaVision

The old version

Omg YEESS!!! I'm not gonna buy it, but, I loved the hair on the show and was sad it wasn't like it, looks so much better now.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Wanda really hasn’t had much use lately in the comics. This fall she has a high profile story in the comings now Wandavision has made her a star. Hickman killing her off, when she on that’s to be brought back is actually major use.

I bet the 5 bring her back, confirming she is a mutant and they dna test her to prove her as Magneto’s daughter.
    Kill her isn't a use of the character, it is a waste of character.

They could confirm with a DNA tet that she is Magneto daughter without killing her. They are doing dirty fan service

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post

It's not anywhere close to major use.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Kill her isn't a use of the character, it is a waste of character.

They could confirm with a DNA tet that she is Magneto daughter without killing her. They are doing dirty fan service
    Aren't they just doing this to reincarnate her as a mutant in one of those cocoons?

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    Aren't they just doing this to reincarnate her as a mutant in one of those cocoons?
    We don't know. But it'd be easier to just make her spell in AXIS not true.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

So they're basically doing a "Death of the Scarlet Witch" storyline, but changed the name since Doctor Strange is having one too, just to make her a mutant again?

It would've been easier to call the High Evolutionary a liar or a fake, and give Wanda a better event than have her as a secondary character in a Magneto event.

That is not possible if she is not already a mutant. They are creating a redundancy, if she already a mutnts there was better ways to reveal it

So they're basically doing a "Death of the Scarlet Witch" storyline, but changed the name since Doctor Strange is having one too, just to make her a mutant again?

It would've been easier to call the High Evolutionary a liar or a fake, and give Wanda a better event than have her as a secondary character in a Magneto event.
    This have nothing to do with dead of Scarlet Witch. The story is about magneto and Krakoa.
    About making her a mutant again, seems like a obvious guess and this story have been following a obvious turn
    Last edited by Writerblog; 07-02-2021 at 03:11 PM.

I'm getting it! can't wait.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

It's more focused on Mags so far. It's not to say there won't be anything about that. Marvel.com did say she'd be in it. We just don't know if that is flash backs or what. But it definitely doesn't seem focused on her narrative.

Default Mutants who weren't and were and uggggggh

So Mr. Sinister was not a mutant, but now is. Don't know when or if the Ressurection thing was involved,

but than this horrid theory could be true, Wanda comes back "REALLY" as a mutant . hmmmm.

I can remember when Moira was not a mutant, just scientist and parent of at least one. Okay

now she became a mutant or always was, or *whatever*. And Xavier, Cerebro and whoever else didn't know it until 'now' ? hmmmmm.

So as mentioned I gave in and bought actual mutant/X titles to see the Gala. I may not read half of them because it just was a mess to me, of various things....

including . . .

a reminder that once upon a time, years ago

Sage, someone associated with the HF club, was not a mutant and then

was a mutant, all along.

Do you see what I'm getting at?

Don't seem to have a use for a side character?

Turn them into a mutant?

Don't like a main character?

Turn them into Mutant-not!

I just can't believe that this is the cream of the crop with Marvel and all this matters the most.

Oh and I didn't even mention Franklin and mutant-not

except I did.
    ~ Oberon ~
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

It goes on...

Namor

Toro, ummm, example of something else, SHEESH!

Let's all play!
    Which favorite non/mutant has changed stripes or had them changed one way or the other?

Bonus points for very labored retcons.
    ~ Oberon ~

Sinister has many clones, so one of his clones edited a X-gene into their DNA. I think the DNA is from Thunderbird.
    There wasn't ressurrecton involved, just simply gene editing and clone proccess.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    It's more focused on Mags so far. It's not to say there won't be anything about that. Marvel.com did say she'd be in it. We just don't know if that is flash backs or what. But it definitely doesn't seem focused on her narrative.
    It's that case tht we have to buy and read. Solicits can be misleading of a entire comic content.
    I just not on the mood to give another chance when all signs point to something bad
    Last edited by Writerblog; 07-02-2021 at 03:36 PM.

Sinister has many clones, so one of his clones edited a X-gene into their DNA. I think the DNA is from Thunderbird.
    There wasn't ressurrecton involved, just simply gene editing and clone proccess.

It's that case tht we have to buy and read. Solicits can be misleading of a entire comic content.
    I just not on the mood to give another chance when all signs point to something bad
    Yeah same here. I'll wait and see what happens. Then if it's actually different from when Wanda was used as a plot device in the past for an event, I'll go back and take a look.