Page 463 of 774 FirstFirst ... 363413453459460461462463464465466467473513563 ... LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 11598

Finished another small piece, this wanda is quite psychedelic

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

woow that looks so cool

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    woow that looks so cool
    Very glad you like it
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Extraordinary Member

I hope the show manages some Emmy nominations, partly because Elizabeth Olsen and Matt Shakman especially deserve it and partly because we need some more Scarlet Witch news to make Marvel look even stupider for not using her.

Yes, I'm petty.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    ]All I said was that JDW's answer reads like that to me. "we always knew that we were going to be building toward something big and at the very least similar for the character. It’s just, this is the way we chose to deliver it" when referring to first the Pretender title and now her death/Trial... It's not even a reach, it's the most obvious way to interpret it (and, again, I only said it was that: My interpretation, so no need to try and be shady about how "people are taking conclusions when nothing was said").
    Even if Bleeding Cool hadn't revealed that this story (or something like it) was originally planned for 2020, Hickman wrote the Wanda scenes in that dumb "Empyre" tie-in and the narration captions at the end pretty much telegraphed that she would die, saying that she can't live with herself and "won't" live with herself.

Whether this story is good or terrible for the character, something like this was obviously in the works. Doing it in this particular form, with this writer, might not have been the plan. They could have done it as an event in itself, or they could have done it in the X-Men ongoing books, but something like "The Pretender gets killed" is probably something they've had clearance to do for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post

This is quite great! I love it!
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Even if Bleeding Cool hadn't revealed that this story (or something like it) was originally planned for 2020, Hickman wrote the Wanda scenes in that dumb "Empyre" tie-in and the narration captions at the end pretty much telegraphed that she would die, saying that she can't live with herself and "won't" live with herself.

Whether this story is good or terrible for the character, something like this was obviously in the works. Doing it in this particular form, with this writer, might not have been the plan. They could have done it as an event in itself, or they could have done it in the X-Men ongoing books, but something like "The Pretender gets killed" is probably something they've had clearance to do for a while.
    It was clear that they were hinting about a wanda Storyline om Empyre and we even had Si Spurrier talking that she would show up on his book.

It really looks like things keep changing

Pretty great
    Last edited by Writerblog; 07-05-2021 at 08:20 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Is anyone concerned that Wanda may not be as central to Darkhold as previously believed? Reading the solicit, it seems like a lot of focus will be dedicated to the other heroes Wanda recruits to help.
    Yeah, like one thing I am kinda confused about Darkhold is that not many of those side characters are connected to the Darkhold lore, or magic users for that matter.

Extraordinary Member

I had a similar impression, kinda like they did with mystic arcana and that Ian Mcnee guy
    Mystic Arcana actually gave Wanda's origin more details though. Again I would not mind seeing Ian as a POV character again.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Mystic Arcana actually gave Wanda's origin more details though. Again I would not mind seeing Ian as a POV character again.
    what i meant is that this time wanda would play the same role as ian mcnee

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Is anyone concerned that Wanda may not be as central to Darkhold as previously believed? Reading the solicit, it seems like a lot of focus will be dedicated to the other heroes Wanda recruits to help.
    Yeah, the solicts seem to suggest that Wanda acts more of the team's guide that leader

Extraordinary Member

what i meant is that this time wanda would play the same role as ian mcnee
    I would not really mind if she can also get scholar vibe.

Mighty Member

Doctor Strange is about to die in " Death of Doctor Strange".

Scarlet Witch is dead in "Hellfire Gala".

Strange Academy is becoming bi-monthly.

Magic is clearly drying in the Marvel Universe.

Where did you hear that about Academy? Isn't it just skipping a month?

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    X-men on magic department has Magik, Forge and Pixie.
    Forge is a mage?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman