Page 466 of 774 FirstFirst ... 366416456462463464465466467468469470476516566 ... LastLast
Results 6,976 to 6,990 of 11598

Very slight spoilers, but the first post X-Factor #10 Wanda comments were had in the X-Men relaunch.

Meh, we been getting this type of "shade" comments since the pretender thing.

WandaVision on the Simpsons, their impact, the episode it's on Disney+

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Very slight spoilers, but the first post X-Factor #10 Wanda comments were had in the X-Men relaunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Meh, we been getting this type of "shade" comments since the pretender thing.
    She was murdered and all they do is a joke, really wow.

Bring back the real x-men. these are empty shells
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I wouldn't mind if someone went over HE's lies. I know there is flakey stuff between the twins and their birth on Wundragore Mountain. As well as contradictory or retcons with Jessica Drew's origin there.

For some reason I am remembering a story or maybe it is not, where some child sees jessica in suspended animation during her cure as a child herself. Is that real?

Anyway, the thing with HE could just end up being a cataloging error. Maybe he coded his results into the wrong file or vice a versa or some flunky who did that work (never give a beast man the job, since their fingers might be too large or something).

I still prefer Twins no longer being mutants. What good would making Wanda a mutant again really do?

The real thrust for Wanda should be to continue to move her away from the Evil Orbit of All X, that is what I want.

I would hate to be forced to read X comics to find stories about Wanda....

Wanda and Pietro should remain "artificial mutants", that is what they are to me. They're mutants, just artificially created by a master of genetics. Why is that so wrong?
    It isn't wrong, but that makes some egos get threatened!!
    Some fans feel ownership of characters because they are mutants

They being mutates are fine to me.

Since they stopped being mutants I never missed it, because it isn't part of the core of their characters. They were never x-men to begin.
    Last edited by Writerblog; 07-07-2021 at 07:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    She was murdered and all they do is a joke, really wow
    I mean to be fair they don't like her, & Lorna's feelings on Wanda are probably complicated to say the least it's on character & it was funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I mean to be fair they don't like her, & Lorna's feelings on Wanda are probably complicated to say the least it's on character & it was funny.
    Well she is afellow hero and helped the mutants be born again.

They are just being a-holes, really don't want Wanda with these type of people

Extraordinary Member

She was murdered and all they do is a joke, really wow.

Bring back the real x-men. these are empty shells

It isn't wrong, but that makes some egos get threatened!!
    Some fans feel ownership of characters because they are mutants

They being mutates are fine to me.

Since they stopped being mutants I never missed it, because it isn't part of the core of their characters. They were never x-men to begin.
    Cannot wait to see the lovely interactions she will have when she joined an X-team!

everything that happened with her in children crussade and AvX had been erased.

so far in this new era of the x-books in her little cameos, she either acts like a novice and dumb or it's sad and crying or likes Magneto as her ''father'' when in her solo she literally yells at an illusion of him saying that she's not his daughter and never was lol

I mean Scott ain't liked/fucked with Wanda in years & Lorna didn't even say anything, it really wasn't that bad IMO.

Pietro losing his X-Gene was the literal worst thing that ever happened to the character he is so irrelevant it's tragic he don't even got MCU clout. Wanda got branded as a terrorist when she lost hers, luckily they only lost it due to the words of a mad man, & a half asked spell from a possessed Wanda so it's easily fixable.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    everything that happened with her in children crussade and AvX had been erased.

so far in this new era of the x-books in her little cameos, she either acts like a novice and dumb or it's sad and crying or likes Magneto as her ''father'' when in her solo she literally yells at an illusion of him saying that she's not his daughter and never was lol

Wanda's father is Django Maximoff, anything else is people being prejudiced on adoption.

She really grew in her character on the solo. it is great what a old school writer like Robinson did. She was so happy not being Magneto daughter and puting limits on Quicksilver

I mean Scott ain't liked/fucked with Wanda in years & Lorna didn't even say anything, it really wasn't that bad IMO.
    I dont remember getting Lorna perspective on wanda, but they were getting close on PAD x-factor.

Scott is a-hole, like he never did anything wrong on his life haha

she just die and they are joking? this is bad stuff
    Last edited by Writerblog; 07-07-2021 at 08:17 AM.

it's sad what is happening to her in the comics but at least she's been used in big mediums like her serie, movies, games etc.
    The movies especially can reach a larger audience to get to know the character at least

Extraordinary Member

Pietro losing his X-Gene was the literal worst thing that ever happened to the character he is so irrelevant it's tragic he don't even got MCU clout. Wanda got branded as a terrorist when she lost hers, luckily they only lost it due to the words of a mad man, & a half asked spell from a possessed Wanda so it's easily fixable.
    She was a terrorist when she got recruited by Magneto.

Extraordinary Member

Wanda's father is Django Maximoff, anything else is people being prejudiced on adoption.

She really grew in her character on the solo. it is great what a old school writer like Robinson did. She was so happy not being Magneto daughter and puting limits on Quicksilver

I dont remember getting Lorna perspective on wanda, but they were getting close on PAD x-factor.

Scott is a-hole, like he never did anything wrong on his life haha

she just die and they are joking? this is bad stuff
    Yeah, this and her emtional rant in Busiek's Avengers.
    I hope they mention Django in Darkhold, after all he is one who died for Wanda when Chthon possessed her for the first time.