Page 472 of 774 FirstFirst ... 372422462468469470471472473474475476482522572 ... LastLast
Results 7,066 to 7,080 of 11598

One thing that kind of surprises me is that there’s been no mention ~ so far! ~ of any involvement from either Pietro or the Avengers!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by SilverScarlet View Post
    One thing that kind of surprises me is that there’s been no mention ~ so far! ~ of any involvement from either Pietro or the Avengers!
    They will be there.We know from solicits

Maybe Wandas murder hasn't become public knowledge just yet, maybe the Quiet Council and X-Factor are currently just trying to piece together what happened and gathering evidence.
    In time everything will come out especially with the number of telepathy on Krakoa.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    Maybe Wandas murder hasn't become public knowledge just yet, maybe the Quiet Council and X-Factor are currently just trying to piece together what happened and gathering evidence.
    In time everything will come out especially with the number of telepathy on Krakoa.
    You would think that with all the telepaths there would be no need for a trial given they could all read the accused mind to see if he is guilty or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    That would be very disrespectiful, Wanda's specal corner is magic and it will be the biggest magic event of the year.

I hope they find a way to put her there
    The way Wanda has been treated has been disrespectful. Stil she can't appear in a story if she's dead

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I didn’t know it was even a thing to be honest.
    You can't. I tried years ago, the first time I was suspended (because I hurt mutant fans' fee-fees) for a month. I didn't want to come back. Eventually I reconsidered, but I stayed away longer than the month I was being retrained.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

I doubt Tommy would no call the avengers and his brother. avengers really seem passive on this

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    The way Wanda has been treated has been disrespectful. Stil she can't appear in a story if she's dead
    It doesn't need to happen on the same time. It can be before or later. Also trial of magneto is the second tier event on x-men
    Last edited by Writerblog; 07-11-2021 at 08:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    I doubt Tommy would no call the avengers and his brother. avengers really seem passive on this

It doesn't need to happen on the same time. It can be before or later. Also trial of magneto is the second tier event on x-men
    If it's before and Wanda has a role they would said so like Darkhold. If it is set afterwards, they would have to warn that it contained spoilers for the Trail of Magneto, since neither has happened so far, she's not in it or she is but has a very minor role.

Very true, I'd much rather Wanda on the Avengers roster where the majority of her appearances ar registered but Jason Aaron and Co just doesn't seem interested in her.
    I’m happy that Aaron hasnt taken an opportunity to ruin Wanda further.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    Same here. He would probably just kill her off and make Jane Foster the new Scarlet Witch.

Same here. He would probably just kill her off and make Jane Foster the new Scarlet Witch.
    Nothing against Jane, but she don’t need to still no more titles.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Extraordinary Member

Or make Phoenix her actual power source instead of Chthon, oh, that already kinda happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    I really wish Jim Zub could write an ongoing book with her, either a solo book or a second Avengers book....he really seems to “get” her, pretty much better than anyone else around these days.

Extraordinary Member

I really wish Jim Zub could write an ongoing book with her, either a solo book or a second Avengers book....he really seems to “get” her, pretty much better than anyone else around these days.
    He at the very least cares, that is unfortunate a rare quality for writers when it comes to writing Wanda.