Page 473 of 774 FirstFirst ... 373423463469470471472473474475476477483523573 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,095 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    He at the very least cares, that is unfortunate a rare quality for writers when it comes to writing Wanda.
    I’m sure a lot of writers would love to have wanda under their pen but (and I’ll never tire to repeat this ) the issue here lays entirely with editorial.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Of the ones that do actually writer her, Zub is one of the few that doesn't just use her for her powers.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I’m sure a lot of writers would love to have wanda under their pen but (and I’ll never tire to repeat this ) the issue here lays entirely with editorial.
    Agreed.

Also just get a writer who knows more about her than House of M.
    I feel HOM and Wanda in MCU and X-men evolution and stuff makes people think she always was a bad girl and villain type.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Agreed.

Also just get a writer who knows more about her than House of M.
    I feel HOM and Wanda in MCU and X-men evolution and stuff makes people think she always was a bad girl and villain type.
    If HoM doesn't happen, I doubt people will talk about MCU Wanda being a villain all the time to be honest.
    Any of her "misbehave" is treated like some kind of build up to her eventual "HoM moment" instead of just what it is.

Extraordinary Member

I do want to see Steve Orlando's take on her, I hope he gets the lore right at least.
    And hopefully breathes some fresh air into that, like give Chthon an actual personality, and allow Wanda to stand her ground against him.(Honestly I don't really care much for Doom being the villain, I hope Wanda and Victor sort things out.)

Fantastic Member

Scarlet Witch not being a part of Death of Doctor Strange is infuriating, and the timing feels almost like spite.

Extraordinary Member

I do want to see Steve Orlando's take on her, I hope he gets the lore right at least.
    And hopefully breathes some fresh air into that, like give Chthon an actual personality, and allow Wanda to stand her ground against him.(Honestly I don't really care much for Doom being the villain, I hope Wanda and Victor sort things out.)
    Same.
    Honestly though, not gonna be great but not bad.Will be mediocre.
    I really hope the Spider-man one shot we get is good.

Extraordinary Member

Well, I don't really care about most of the one-shots, most of them aren't really mystical characters and don't have a connection to Darkhold/Chthonic lore. It will be more interesting if they use more obscure characters like Victoria Montesi and Ian McNee.

Extraordinary Member

Well, I don't really care about most of the one-shots, most of them aren't really mystical characters and don't have a connection to Darkhold/Chthonic lore. It will be more interesting if they use more obscure characters like Victoria Montesi and Ian McNee.
    Fair enough.I'm game for all things Spidey.

That and Spidey's stuff with mystical stuff and specially desires and fears is great.

That and maybe they can make a friendship.

Extraordinary Member

I remember Spidey having some mystical association under some writers.(And he used to be invovled in a small part of the Serpent Crown saga.)
    But for the most part he is a street level character.
    In the 90s Darkhold comic the emerging Darkhold pages will just possess whoever found them and manifest different things depending on the person, I do want to see that again in some form in Darkhold Alpha.(Though this time it's the book itself rather than just pages.)

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Of the ones that do actually writer her, Zub is one of the few that doesn't just use her for her powers.
    Yeah Zub wants her as a character not a McGuffin.

I remember Spidey having some mystical association under some writers.(And he used to be invovled in a small part of the Serpent Crown saga.)
    In the 90s Darkhold comic the emerging Darkhold pages will just possess whoever found them and manifest different things depending on the person, I do want to see that again in some form in Darkhold Alpha.(Though this time it's the book itself rather than just pages.)
    He was a street level character, then came the clones and the magic spiders and the multiverse warrior.

Extraordinary Member

He has a lot more than that.
    My point was that it is always cool to see a deep dive in his psyche and mystical stuff is cool too.

Extraordinary Member

Again, ultimately it's just a oneshot and I don't read this for Spidey really.
    And honestly I don't get the initial part of assuming it being medicore and then hoping for Spidey oneshot being good.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    None of them is eager enough to offer pitches though.
    Again Zub is like the only one showing some love.