Page 482 of 774 FirstFirst ... 382432472478479480481482483484485486492532582 ... LastLast
Results 7,216 to 7,230 of 11598
    Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

The movies were delayed as well, Wanda and Pietro were called "miracles" the closest word the MCU could use instead of mutant at the moment without the rights to the X-men and WandaVision hinted at Wanda having powers since she was a child until the Mind Stone fully developed them, as well as Pietroīs, I believe thereīs reason to think thatīs were they are going but the MCU would still may make changes so itīs mutants will be different to Fox and most likely related to the Eternals like in the comics but we will not know for sure until Multiverse of Madness.

Thereīs also Namor already being on Wakanda movie so another mutant involved on the MCU before they make their official movie or series.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 07-15-2021 at 01:06 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

yeah i don't think the MCU has the intention to turn Wanda into a mutant or anything mutant related, they already went full witch and she's appearing in a movie that it's magic/multiverse based

in the comics anything can happen with Wanda since they don't have the same synergy like they once had like when the guardians of the galaxy first came

one thing for sure is that the MCU has treat the character far better, even when there are some thing, still way better than what we're seeing of her in the comics nowadays

Well I guess we will know for sure in a few months.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    yeah i don't think the MCU has the intention to turn Wanda into a mutant or anything mutant related, they already went full witch and she's appearing in a movie that it's magic/multiverse based

in the comics anything can happen with Wanda since they don't have the same synergy like they once had like when the guardians of the galaxy first came

one thing for sure is that the MCU has treat the character far better, even when there are some thing, still way better than what we're seeing of her in the comics nowadays
    MCU really did wondergful things with Wanda. She i snow one of the most popular female heroes on the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    The movies were delayed as well, Wanda and Pietro were called "miracles" the closest word the MCU could use instead of mutant at the moment without the rights to the X-men and WandaVision hinted at Wanda having powers since she was a child until the Mind Stone fully developed them, as well as Pietroīs, I believe thereīs reason to think thatīs were they are going but the MCU would still may make changes so itīs mutants will be different to Fox and most likely related to the Eternals like in the comics but we will not know for sure until Multiverse of Madness.

Thereīs also Namor already being on Wakanda movie so another mutant involved on the MCU before they make their official movie or series.
    They explained very well Wanda powers and how she gave power to herself and her brother, she has power because she is a witch. Basically zero chance of them being mutants

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Maybe this is because I don't want it to happen, but I don't think they're hinting at Wanda being a mutant at all.

She was portrayed sort of as a mutant in Civil War, with her power being defined as "mov[ing] things with my mind" and the media hating and fearing her even though she was trying to save lives.

But her show took that back and said that she is a witch, her powers are magic, and her powers have always been magic. The Evan Peters tease was more of a casting joke and one of the many fake-outs in the show (which drove me kind of nuts, TBH). They also, and I'm glad of this, show no signs at all of hinting that her parents are anyone except those two Eastern Europeans who got killed.

"Trial of Magneto" is something they were planning at least as far back as 2019, when Bleeding Cool said they'd delayed a Scarlet Witch/Magneto story until after WandaVision came out.

Feige put Wanda in the MCU back when there was no chance of her ever being a mutant, so whatever interests him about the character, it has nothing to do with Magneto or mutants.
    They never had intention of making Wanda a mutant and also they have no intention of doing fanservice to some fanboys on internet. best thing from Feige is that he stick to his guts, that is why MCu is successful.

I think comics were waiting if wandavision made her a mutant and dughter of Magneto.
    They didn't. who knows if this will have impact on the comics
    Last edited by Writerblog; 07-15-2021 at 01:12 PM.

Wanda in the MCU is a baby witch. Nothing even slightly hinted at about mutants.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    MCU really did wondergful things with Wanda. She i snow one of the most popular female heroes on the world.

They explained very well Wanda powers and how she gave power to herself and her brother, she has power because she is a witch. Basically zero chance of them being mutants

They never had intention of making Wanda a mutant and also they have no intention of doing fanservice to some fanboys on internet. best thing from Feige is that he stick to his guts, that is why MCu is successful.

I think comics were waiting if wandavision made her a mutant and dughter of Magneto.
    They didn't. who knows if this will have impact on the comics
    Uhm they never explained Pietro's powers or how he survived the mind stone it's all left to interpretation.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Uhm they never explained Pietro's powers or how he survived the mind stone it's all left to interpretation.
    It's clearly Wanda doing things with Hex/stone.

The Baddest Bitch

It's clearly Wanda doing things with Hex/stone.
    Again that's all left to interpretation.

Again that's all left to interpretation.
    because it isn't important?

The character is dead and never was a mutant

because it isn't important?

The character is dead and never was a mutant
    I never said he was, & I feel it is important it's a huge plot hole, & if you want the not mutant thing to stick it should be addressed cause when they do come I guarantee people will be like, "They never explained how Pietro got his powers or survived this proves him & Wanda are mutants & the children of Magneto" yada, yada, yada.

I never said he was, & I feel it is important it's a huge plot hole, & if you want the not mutant thing to stick it should be addressed cause when they do come I guarantee people will be like, "They never explained how Pietro got his powers or survived this proves him & Wanda are mutants & the children of Magneto" yada, yada, yada.
    Oh people gonna hold on everything on a hope for them being mutants. By his age, he already would get his powers if he was a mutant, same for Wanda.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Well, trailer for the trial just dropped:
    There still seem to be people online that think Magneto choked her out to make her a mutant again. If it were the Ulimates maybe, but outside that no.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    There still seem to be people online that think Magneto choked her out to make her a mutant again. If it were the Ulimates maybe, but outside that no.

It's a lot of nonsense going on. A lot of it based on a toxic relationship that I was glad it was gone.
    You cant kill a person for her become a mutant. magneto woud need a lot ore power to kill her with a choke

damn the Ultimate verse made her go around with panties? LOL

Also thatīs Mystique taking Wandaīs form to mock Ultimate Magneto grieving for her so no even the total monster Ultimate Magneto was would not kill Wanda and this makes the theory 616Magneto killed her to bring her back as a mutant even more crazy but given Leah less than stelar take on Magneto,Polaris and Tommy I could see her trying just to be shocking, I really hope I am wrong. itīs amazing how good comic marvel is at developing the worst kind of stories out of an ocean of good or interesting choices no wonder MCU is stomping them on the story/creative department.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 07-15-2021 at 02:38 PM.