Page 483 of 774 FirstFirst ... 383433473479480481482483484485486487493533583 ... LastLast
Results 7,231 to 7,245 of 11598

like people pointed out in the trial thread, the person who muredered Wanda at the gala is good enough to fool Rachel with her chrono-skimming and trackers like Logan, Daken and Laura.

the solicits for issue 2 says there's something wrong with the body, this either could have an interesting twist like someone like onslaught or someone with magic knowledge killed her or some basic writing/mess like mystique turned into magneto and chocked her

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    It's a lot of nonsense going on. A lot of it based on a toxic relationship that I was glad it was gone.
    You cant kill a person for her become a mutant. magneto woud need a lot ore power to kill her with a choke

damn the Ultimate verse made her go around with panties? LOL
    In a few issues they did. I think that scene was actually Mystique playing around with him

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Itīs Mystique this happened during Ultimatum after Ultimate Dr Doom and Haweye killed Ultimate Wanda and Pietro so Magneto decided to punish the entire Planet and kill off almost all superheros.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    like people pointed out in the trial thread, the person who muredered Wanda at the gala is good enough to fool Rachel with her chrono-skimming and trackers like Logan, Daken and Laura.

the solicits for issue 2 says there's something wrong with the body, this either could have an interesting twist like someone like onslaught or someone with magic knowledge killed her or some basic writing/mess like mystique turned into magneto and chocked her
    Agreed this could also mean the Wanda being killed is not the real Wanda but maybe an illusion like the one she used during HoM to appear in public a telepath or a magical character could do a similar illusion to mess with Wanda, Magneto, Krakoa, the Avengers or all of them.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 07-15-2021 at 02:49 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

I think Wanda died and Magneto killed her. I think the twist will be that he was under someone's psychic influence. Two theories I have are Onslaught or Cassandra Nova

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post

Mystique is hard to believe, she has not enough power to choke Wanda

it has to be someone powerful and/with powers/gadgets that can fool some mutants
    Last edited by Writerblog; 07-15-2021 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Also thatīs Mystique taking Wandaīs form to mock Ultimate Magneto grieving for her so no even the total monster Ultimate Magneto was would not kill Wanda and this makes the theory 616Magneto killed her to bring her back as a mutant even more crazy but given Leah less than stelar take on Magneto,Polaris and Tommy I could see her trying just to be shocking, I really hope I am wrong. itīs amazing how good comic marvel is at developing the worst kind of stories out of an ocean of good or interesting choices no wonder MCU is stomping them on the story/creative department.
    Eh that’s actually a bit iffy really. See, Ultimate Magneto grieving Wanda (and the entire prospect of him causing the Ultimatum Wave in revenge for his kids) was actually complete nonsense that happened after Loeb came in since he basically seemed to do no research on who he was writing. In actuality, Ultimate Magneto despised Wanda and Pietro because they represented to him the physical manifestations of his union with a human, something he despised. Hell, he hated them so much, he once kneecapped Pietro. Plus I’m pretty sure he tried to kill them himself on at least one occasion unless I’m misremembering.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Eh that’s actually a bit iffy really. See, Ultimate Magneto grieving Wanda (and the entire prospect of him causing the Ultimatum Wave in revenge for his kids) was actually complete nonsense that happened after Loeb came in since he basically seemed to do no research on who he was writing. In actuality, Ultimate Magneto despised Wanda and Pietro because they represented to him the physical manifestations of his union with a human, something he despised. Hell, he hated them so much, he once kneecapped Pietro. Plus I’m pretty sure he tried to kill them himself on at least one occasion unless I’m misremembering.
    On Ultimat verse wasn't teased that the father of the twins could be Logan? he had a affaiir with Magda

The Ultimate Universe was weird.

Extraordinary Member

I do wish they could have gotten Aaron Taylor-Johnson to come back for the flashback scene. Then they'd have had Wanda and Pietro undergoing the experiments together and that would explain either that he also had magic, or her magic protected him.

As it is, I think they'll just leave it as a plot hole forever.

I suppose it is a fait acompli that Wanda will be a mutant again, because of the MCU as seen here.

But as you say, she really is a Witch, more than that, and think that means though

that Witches in the MCU, Wanda, Agatha and others are an inherent thing, not totally unlike mutants.

And that those who also learn become powerful. Wanda didn't need that - (which still drives her towards the mutant thing, plus twin brother, plus mind stone, etc.)

I like or do not disagree with the idea of inherency in Witchcraft. We believe that ourselves, that Witchery can be inherited,

but I'm not sure that I like or appreciate the idea that nearly all witches could be as powerful as superhumans. I think that being a mutant plus witch, or similar, is more realistic to a superhero universe.

Dr. Strange and his side of the magic world, does present a contradiction to sort out.

But to someone like me, there are differences between the magics: high and low, basically.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    I agree with you thatīs why I called him "total monster" ultimate Magneto was pure evil and sadistic from beggining to end with no much of a personality besides that, he also didnīt have a reason to care about mutants appart from the fact he was one so I guess later on writers tried to add some of the main marvel universe Magneto personality traits to Ult Mags and changed his origin like three times to make him more complex but it didnīt work and he was killed on Ultimatum and it was revealed it was all a ruse of Ultimate Pietro. Ultimate Magda indeed was the mother of Pietro and Wanda and they indeed are Magnetoīs children but Wolverine also had a child with her called Jimmy James Hudson. I think he survived the destruction of Ultimate world and worked for a while with the X-men.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The Ultimate Universe was weird.
    Pretty much this yes, donīt get me started on Pietro and Wanda relationship there itīs one of the reasons why I am glad the ultimate verse is gone with the exception of Miles Morales.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 07-15-2021 at 08:14 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Uhm they never explained Pietro's powers or how he survived the mind stone it's all left to interpretation.
    The same way they survived the missle, Wanda altered the odds for themselves.

The Hellfire Gala aftermath hits home in Marauders #22
    https://www.gamesradar.com/the-hellf...-marauders-22/

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post

Agreed this could also mean the Wanda being killed is not the real Wanda but maybe an illusion like the one she used during HoM to appear in public a telepath or a magical character could do a similar illusion to mess with Wanda, Magneto, Krakoa, the Avengers or all of them.
    I'm still going with it being a clone.

There aren't many characters that Wanda would run from though Onslaught would definately be one of them.
    Not doubt Magneto has been framed, Mystique could have taken Magnetos form to kill Wanda but Mystique is too obvious a choice imo plus her tale will take place in the Inferno mini-series.
    Other suspects include Fabian Cortez, Exodus, Mister Sinister and Peepers.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)