Page 484 of 774 FirstFirst ... 384434474480481482483484485486487488494534584 ... LastLast
Results 7,246 to 7,260 of 11598

I kind of peaked on most of the issues of the Gala, so I might have skimmed over this:

were there non-terrestials at the event?

My own theory is something something Skrulls, and possible connections with her son and Hulking, space opera intrigue. I think Wanda is not dead, but I have nothing really to go on.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    There aren't many characters that Wanda would run from though Onslaught would definately be one of them.
    Not doubt Magneto has been framed, Mystique could have taken Magnetos form to kill Wanda but Mystique is too obvious a choice imo plus her tale will take place in the Inferno mini-series.
    Other suspects include Fabian Cortez, Exodus, Mister Sinister and Peepers.
    Lose to is one thing, run from is another. Wanda would not run. And she'd probably give Onslaught a run for his money. She defeated Dormammu all on her own. With no power ups, tapped energy, any of that.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Does Darkhold come out in August or September?

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Oh wow, serving even in death

I find it weird that she's running and then get chocked, if it was a surprise attack and they were close enough i can get her getting chocked but she's somehow running in that panel...

Well not that weird, she's been depicted as a dumbass and a novice in this new x era.
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 07-16-2021 at 09:04 AM.

Dark Wanda by Kevin Wada. Very creepy definitely going in with the whole apocalypse witch deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    I find it weird that she's running and then get chocked, if it was a surprise attack and they were close enough i can get her getting chocked but she's somehow running in that panel...

Well not that weird, she's been despicted as a dumbass and a novice in this new x era.
    Can't she fly/teleport too. Why did she run away?
    Last edited by starduck; 07-16-2021 at 09:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Lose to is one thing, run from is another. Wanda would not run. And she'd probably give Onslaught a run for his money. She defeated Dormammu all on her own. With no power ups, tapped energy, any of that.
    Yeah she didn't run from Onslaught she ran straight into him.

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Under Hickman era in that awful empyre mini they showed Wanda teleporting ability so idk, i guess the point was having her as a corpse for this book.

Hi all. Yep I definitely felt something would happen with the gala and it did. I just don't like the X-Men that much anymore. The bullies seem to be in charge and with very little compassion or heart at its core. Anyhow I'll watch what happens. I kinda expect them to let Wanda stay in limbo again for a long time,I have so little faith in Marvel. Ah well, I hope all are having a good season wherever you are and are happy and loved.

The Xmen arent bullies. They mind their business.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post

Well not that weird, she's been depicted as a dumbass and a novice in this new x era.
    This looks like a scene from a horror movie, maybe this is fake to distract from something. Maybe it is all a fake spectable

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    The Xmen arent bullies. They mind their business.
    x-men yes, mutants? there is a bunch of bullies

Do you think Wanda had life insurance? Obviously Billy wouldn’t need the money, but Tommy could benefit from the payout.

Extraordinary Member

Krakoa should play Wanda for working as their plot device under shitty condition.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Do you think Wanda had life insurance? Obviously Billy wouldn’t need the money, but Tommy could benefit from the payout.
    I doubt given her occupation's hazards and tendency to get resurrected

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Krakoa should play Wanda for working as their plot device under shitty condition.
    My friend even said that they are using Wanda as a way to save a book from flop because she is popular because of Wandavision. He is not a Wanda fan, he is a X-men fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    She is/was a Avenger so she must have some life insurance from Stark

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Dark Wanda by Kevin Wada. Very creepy definitely going in with the whole apocalypse witch deal.

Maybe someone dampened her powers somehow