Page 486 of 774 FirstFirst ... 386436476482483484485486487488489490496536586 ... LastLast
Results 7,276 to 7,290 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    Wandas powers are more suited to combating Dormammu but certainly not Onslaughts, Onslaught could be using visions of anything to play with Wandas mind, plus Wanda could be running to find a better area to battle. Running does not always mean that you are scared.
    Wanda's mind has been messed with so many times that she should be resistant to it by now. Wanda wouldn't run anyway. She'd fight to the death.

"While I live, until I die, I am an Avenger."

It's not while I live, until I die, I'm a plot device for x-narratives.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 07-16-2021 at 05:50 PM.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I honestly view the whole of the situation and story as whole separately different in possible outcome for Wanda.

This story and death Wanda has been going threw I have been brainstorming with a friend of Mine who is not only a Local Comic store owner but he used to work for DC Comics for a few years a decade ago. We have figured this might a catalyst/watershed moment for Wanda’s character after to many years of none use limbo and being stuck in the same position cause of the constant use of the connection to HoM.

When death happens to a character they are not the plot device of the story, The Story becomes about them and thier place in thier universe threw both good and bad and especially what they meant to each character effect now by thier death.

It is you don’t appreciate what you have or who you have until they are gone, you take them for granted to much and the Marvel Comic Universe is now about to tackle that, that characters of both the Avengers, The X-Men and others will have to come to true terms with how they feel about her and especially how they have been treating her for so long, those previews gave me that vib allot.

You don’t start to let go until the focus of your hatred is finally gone, you are shocked they are gone and realize how much injustice and taking for granted you did with that person in your universe. Cause no matter how much you try to
    Pretender them, they overall where your friend and comrade more often then anything else and one starts to
    Realize just how much wrong was going on, characters will have to come to terms with that.

Yea it is the trial of Magneto but it is the Death of Wanda as well and it is showing how that will effect everyone, it will likely be just as much about her then anyone else cause all actions are about her.

Again like I have been saying I can be Very Wrong on this and if I am I will cross that bring only if it comes, but I rather give my truth with what I am seeing then just give what might be more concerning, I want to be really yet hopefully with everyone cause that is just who I have always been and will likely not change.

But too this is a moment which Marvel
    Comics has to be really with because if they are not and it is plot device with not real coming of terms with Wanda and then more us or bringing her back then the ideals of close to last chances to get her right might become a reality even for me to see nearly it time, but will only cross if it seems enough justification.

Again I like to be hopeful but real with everyone and give it when I see the possibility of it being their to give my fellow fans and your are my friends this view to support them by seeing it other ways.
    I agree with all of this. Like you said everyone who knew Wanda is going to have to do some soul searching on how they viewed her, treated her, and let her down. The fact Wasp is in this story could bring up how she feels on being the one to set Wanda on her downward spiral just because of her words. Also now that Krakoa has lost their boogeyman and the fact that Logan is there to investigate maybe he will be the one to set the record straight on what before Decimation and cause everyone to question the narrative that Exodus has been spinning.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Wanda was key to defeat the Red Onslaught along with Doom in the AXIS event, if the writers want, she can be and all powerful sorceress and reality warp without amps or get easily nerfed to not be able to solve the story easily...

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Wanda was key to defeat the Red Onslaught along with Doom in the AXIS event, if the writers want, she can be and all powerful sorceress and reality warp without amps or get easily nerfed to not be able to solve the story easily...

Onslaught isn't on fullpower yet, I think this is probably a elaborate plan by 2 or more mutants. For sure she would put a hard fight with him.

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

I honestly view the whole of the situation and story as whole separately different in possible outcome for Wanda.

This story and death Wanda has been going threw I have been brainstorming with a friend of Mine who is not only a Local Comic store owner but he used to work for DC Comics for a few years a decade ago. We have figured this might a catalyst/watershed moment for Wanda’s character after to many years of none use limbo and being stuck in the same position cause of the constant use of the connection to HoM.

When death happens to a character they are not the plot device of the story, The Story becomes about them and thier place in thier universe threw both good and bad and especially what they meant to each character effect now by thier death.

It is you don’t appreciate what you have or who you have until they are gone, you take them for granted to much and the Marvel Comic Universe is now about to tackle that, that characters of both the Avengers, The X-Men and others will have to come to true terms with how they feel about her and especially how they have been treating her for so long, those previews gave me that vib allot.

You don’t start to let go until the focus of your hatred is finally gone, you are shocked they are gone and realize how much injustice and taking for granted you did with that person in your universe. Cause no matter how much you try to
    Pretender them, they overall where your friend and comrade more often then anything else and one starts to
    Realize just how much wrong was going on, characters will have to come to terms with that.

Yea it is the trial of Magneto but it is the Death of Wanda as well and it is showing how that will effect everyone, it will likely be just as much about her then anyone else cause all actions are about her.

Again like I have been saying I can be Very Wrong on this and if I am I will cross that bring only if it comes, but I rather give my truth with what I am seeing then just give what might be more concerning, I want to be really yet hopefully with everyone cause that is just who I have always been and will likely not change.

Comics has to be really with because if they are not and it is plot device with not real coming of terms with Wanda and then more us or bringing her back then the ideals of close to last chances to get her right might become a reality even for me to see nearly it time, but will only cross if it seems enough justification.

Again I like to be hopeful but real with everyone and give it when I see the possibility of it being their to give my fellow fans and your are my friends this view to support them by seeing it other ways.
    I appreciate your optimism, CJ. It would be so cathartic if this was the final chapter of this sad mess, and my daughter could finally come home from the war! But even if everything turns out all right in the end for her, I can’t help but resent that it took Wanda getting an Emmy nominated show for Marvel give her justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post

That was Red Onslaught and Wanda used mutant and human dislike towards him against him.
    Wanda ran, Wanda isn't invincible, Wanda has faults.
    Somebody like Onslaught would be able to use Wandas personal fears against her.
    Otherwise maybe that's why writers have avoided using Wanda in the stories or on their teams ?.
    Last edited by PhoenixThanos; 07-16-2021 at 06:59 PM.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

I'm not particularly saying she would defeat him since he's more like psychic entity and she's not a telepath, i'm saying that she wouldn't run and i don't remember her running from a battle even when she faced other cosmic entities like the Chaos entity in her solo book not to long ago.

If she was afraid, teleportation or flying would be more effective than running away anyway.
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 07-16-2021 at 07:05 PM.

That was Red Onslaught and Wanda used mutant and human dislike towards him against him.
    Otherwise maybe that's why writers have avoided using Wanda in the stories or on their teams ?.
    Wanda ran because she's either a fake or the x-books typically know nothing about her.

Onslaught isn't full power and I'm sure she won't run from him
    first she isn't a coward and second he isn't the murderer

Also she can teleport and fly, why even run.
    Last edited by Writerblog; 07-16-2021 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    Onslaught isn't full power and I'm sure she won't run from him
    first she isn't a coward and second he isn't the murderer

Also she can teleport and fly, why even run.
    True but if it is Onslaught maybe none of her magic based attacks work on him in his current state and if he is forcing her to witness her most horrific fears (like the deaths of hundreds of thousands of mutants or a never ending mass of mutant zombies charging towards her) maybe thats why she fled ?.
    At this point it is all just speculation.
    Last edited by PhoenixThanos; 07-16-2021 at 07:54 PM.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

True but if it is Onslaught maybe none of her magic based attacks work on him in his current state and if he is forcing her to witness her most horrific fears (like the deaths of hundreds of thousands of mutants) maybe thats why she fled ?.
    At this point it is all just speculation.
    well this is a big what if.
    Onslaught is only possessing people for now, also she has magic + hex so it will work. Part of the magic is also do astral projections. She has enough skills to fight off someone controlled by onslaught.
    I think that as witch she is good enough to know when they are casting illusions. Also she would not run, she is not a little girl;
    It's really speculation, but you are underselling Wanda powers and personality.
    Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    I appreciate your optimism, CJ. It would be so cathartic if this was the final chapter of this sad mess, and my daughter could finally come home from the war! But even if everything turns out all right in the end for her, I can’t help but resent that it took Wanda getting an Emmy nominated show for Marvel give her justice.
    I really wish for a happy outcome.

But I'm not Optmistic with what we have seen from previews
    Last edited by Writerblog; 07-16-2021 at 08:07 PM.

And she wouldn't run to begin with, even if she had a chance at losing. She wouldn't even have to run. Just teleport out.

But I'm expecting none of it to make sense at all. Because she's just there yet again for everyone else's story. And yet again, it's likely nothing true about her will really matter.

Wandas powers are more suited to combating Dormammu but certainly not Onslaughts, Onslaught could be using visions of anything to play with Wandas mind, plus Wanda could be running to find a better area to battle. Running does not always mean that you are scared.
    Exactly we don’t even know what’s going on in there ……is she’s trying to warn someone? Arguing with someone? Looking for something? In a hurry to leave after witnessing something?
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Extraordinary Member

It is no death of Mar-Vell.
    Wanda didn't die from her own heroic deeds or just die of disease or age surrounded by loved ones.
    She dropped dead in a strange land with hostiles everywhere.
    And the story is about the murder mystery, not really "in memory of Wanda", they can't even get most of her actual family/friend there.
    They cannot even give Wanda the proper "Death of ..." treatment, I am fairly certain it's never about her, not when far more important fellas are around.
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 07-16-2021 at 08:45 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    I agree with all of this. Like you said everyone who knew Wanda is going to have to do some soul searching on how they viewed her, treated her, and let her down. The fact Wasp is in this story could bring up how she feels on being the one to set Wanda on her downward spiral just because of her words. Also now that Krakoa has lost their boogeyman and the fact that Logan is there to investigate maybe he will be the one to set the record straight on what before Decimation and cause everyone to question the narrative that Exodus has been spinning.
    I would rather them not talk about it, Wasp causally mentioning her dead kids is the dumbest part of Bendis writing.
    Janet was also a victim of that whole mess.
    If the event is somehow Magneto/X-Men talking about how Avengers "failed" Wanda and rebuilt her relationship with Magneto on that basis, I am gonna fucking puke.