Page 5 of 774 FirstFirst 1234567891555105505 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    They were planning on timing Darkhold (a mini/event that Wanda is the lead character of) with WandaVision in December. After the pandemic it has been delayed... But what I don't get is why they got the writer to work on something else first to release in March and call his "Marvel debut".
    I'm curious about that too. CB did say Darkhold is still happening. It could be now a side project.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 01-01-2021 at 04:50 PM.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    So Grey DeLisle (The voice actor of Azula in Avatar) just said in her Twitter account that her voice is in WandaVision

I wonder what kind of character or work she did there
    My first thought was Bova lol. Female Chthon/Nightmare?

It's probably a small role like an AI or something.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I'm curious about that too. CB did say Darkhold is still happening. It couldbe now a side project.
    Yeah I just don't get why they'd go for something else first... WandaVision will be ending in march so they could get at least a liiiittle matching time. Like is Man-Thing really such a high priority? Yikes.

Someone just asked about Darkhold Alpha almost an hour ago on Twitter: Any news on possible release of Darkhold Alpha ?

C.B. Cebulski Replied:
    “Later this year” is all I can say for now.

Bova would be amusing.

Maybe voicing sparky

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

While it may seem like a minor thing, what makes me most optimistic that there might be future plans for Wanda in the MCU (I mean post Doctor Strange 2) is the she is finally getting a costume. Just that she had three movies in a row the exact same outfit bugged me to no end, and on top of that I found it to be so lame that I wouldn’t even call it a costume and preferred her in street clothes over that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Someone just asked about Darkhold Alpha almost an hour ago on Twitter: Any news on possible release of Darkhold Alpha ?

C.B. Cebulski Replied:
    “Later this year” is all I can say for now.
    Ugh, so probably mid-year or later. Hopefully they have her in something before that. Like Wiccan said, it's weird that Man-Thing is seemingly high priority, but not a character with a D+ show.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

The only reason I can think of as to why Darkhold was delayed that much is that they changed the direction they wanted to take the story on, so Orlando might've had to rewrite it.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    The only reason I can think of as to why Darkhold was delayed that much is that they changed the direction they wanted to take the story on, so Orlando might've had to rewrite it.
    It could be that or after comics came back from being shut down they decided to have him on the other titles first for a bit.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Fantastic Member

Ugh, so probably mid-year or later. Hopefully they have her in something before that. Like Wiccan said, it's weird that Man-Thing is seemingly high priority, but not a character with a D+ show.
    The more cynical reasoning might be that they are pretending to have a book out for WandaVision, and then will quietly cancel it a couple of months after WandaVision. The artist for Darkhold is moving onto other projects.

I am now going to be even more cynical and speculate that if Vision dies/becomes one with the mind stone, at the end of WandaVision, we will find out, most likely in a speech bubble by another character, that Wanda and Jericho have "separated".

The more I look at Wanda's new costume, the more is looks to be like a more elobrate version of her brief AOU costume:

Quote Originally Posted by Relugus View Post
    that Wanda and Jericho have "separated".
    That'd be a waste. I don't think they've been concerned with bringing back Wanda and Vision's relationship. They are hardly interested in even having them in comics. I remember Brevoort saying that they were just done with that and not wanting to revisit it. And I can understand that. Unlike the MCU, that relationship has gone through everything. There probably isn't much new ground to cover.

That'd be a waste. I don't think they've been concerned with bringing back Wanda and Vision's relationship. They are hardly interested in even having them in comics. I remember Brevoort saying that they were just done with that and not wanting to revisit it. And I can understand that. Unlike the MCU, that relationship has gone through everything. There probably isn't much new ground to cover.
    Yeah, sadly there isn't much point ressurecting their relationship. If they want to do stories maybe some like untold tales or a Renew Your Vows style story would be better.