Page 50 of 774 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150550 ... LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

"Welcome to a world where Tony Stark never built an Iron Man armor. Where Thor is a hard-drinking atheist who despises hammers. Where Wakanda is dismissed as a myth. And where Captain America was never found in the ice, because there were no Avengers to find him. Instead this world has always been protected by Earth’s Mightiest Heroes, the Squadron Supreme of America. And now the Squadron face an attack from some of their fiercest enemies, like Dr. Juggernaut, the Black Skull, the Silver Witch and Thanos with his Infinity Rings. Blade is the one man alive who seems to remember that the entire world has somehow been… reborn. And so begins his search for the cause behind this ominous shift in reality."

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...nkId=109897585

So, considering she's called Silver Witch and wears green with white details, I guess this is a merge of Wanda and Pietro, rather than Wanda and Amora. She's also apparently a villain.

The Silver Witch seems to be avoiding and attacking the Squadron's speedster, so perhaps this Wanda has the powers of both twins?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    The Silver Witch seems to be avoiding and attacking the Squadron's speedster, so perhaps this Wanda has the powers of both twins?
    Seems like it. nice to have a woman speedster

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yeah. I feel like this is as decent as a merger of characters can be.

Another unimaginative story , at least Wanda's merged character as more to do with her then Weapon Hex

Extraordinary Member

The fact that Scarlet Witch/Quicksilver are merged into villains in this reality shows how Marvel publishing thinks about them, I guess.

We couldn't even get the real Wanda promoted in a major comic...

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post

"Welcome to a world where Tony Stark never built an Iron Man armor. Where Thor is a hard-drinking atheist who despises hammers. Where Wakanda is dismissed as a myth. And where Captain America was never found in the ice, because there were no Avengers to find him. Instead this world has always been protected by Earth’s Mightiest Heroes, the Squadron Supreme of America. And now the Squadron face an attack from some of their fiercest enemies, like Dr. Juggernaut, the Black Skull, the Silver Witch and Thanos with his Infinity Rings. Blade is the one man alive who seems to remember that the entire world has somehow been… reborn. And so begins his search for the cause behind this ominous shift in reality."

So, considering she's called Silver Witch and wears green with white details, I guess this is a merge of Wanda and Pietro, rather than Wanda and Amora. She's also apparently a villain.
    I'll save some money, so that's good!
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    I see what they did there .

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    The fact that Scarlet Witch/Quicksilver are merged into villains in this reality shows how Marvel publishing thinks about them, I guess.
    I was thinking the same thing. They should have made her Sorceress Supreme in this reality.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post

I thought it's Wonder Woman on the right end of the pic for a second.
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 01-25-2021 at 08:33 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. They should have made her Sorceress Supreme in this reality.
    Well, that Wanda/Stephen merge from Tarot is kinda hot, and it doesn't deviate much from her design since Stephen/Wanda have more similar color design.
    This Silver Witch design is plain ugly.(She looks like Snowbird but with green bodystocking or something.)