Page 501 of 774 FirstFirst ... 401451491497498499500501502503504505511551601 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 11598
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    There are other people, some on this thread and others who feel Wanda has done bad stuff and is far from trustworthy

And considering what she has done(Hulk,Mind-f*ck Tony which lead to Ultron and the Hex) can you blame them.
    I mean you are, but I still don't get the how
    Wanda fans wishing things to be better in a fan thread got noped by you, yep.

There are other people, some on this thread and others who feel Wanda has done bad stuff and is far from trustworthy

And considering what she has done(Hulk,Mind-f*ck Tony which lead to Ultron and the Hex) can you blame them.
    I mean you are, but I still don't get the how
    You have one other person here agreeing with you. There is no we. But exaggeration seems to be your thing. Hulk probably likes mind ****. It's probably his fantasy.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    She did not attempt murder. You keep saying this like repeating it will make it stick.
    The Avengers were the villains to her. Already addressed this.
    Already addressed Westview.

She didn't do all of it knowingly. There was a point during her show where she wasn't aware of what was going on.

Actual villains.
    She let the Hulk loose on civilians.Not the Avengers.Did you see the movie?

Cool.She knew Tony would self destruct and wanted it to happen.I can understand that.
    But how can you blame Tony for this and say Wanda isn't the cause.Tony was trying to save the world and went to this extreme because of Wanda.

She found out( around episode 3) and let it go on.Even when she realized that opening the Hex would kill her family she immediately started closing it again.

Name one

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Respectfully, Spiderfan001, but do you think we could end this argument now? I'm not saying you're wrong in your opinion of MCU Wanda, but this is an appreciation thread and they usually don't have this kind of argument for this many pages. No one is going to convince anyone at this point, and we should get back to talking about other aspects of the character, or the thread will go off the rails.
    I like the character.
    I don't understand how wanting the character to be treated like she should be is going against this thread.
    She should face consequences, and then go back to the hero thing.

Extraordinary Member

Now, now, don't go Yas Queen Mode, I know stopping giving a **** is tempting and all. But still, standards and stuff.
    Honestly my dear Spidey fan there are no lack of this kind of rant on Twitter or Tumblr, try one of the places and you will be fed up in no time.
    Maybe then you can appreciate some peace and quiet. Or you can go back to talk about the disgraced Red Guardian in Nat's thread.

She let the Hulk loose on civilians.Not the Avengers.Did you see the movie?

Cool.She knew Tony would self destruct and wanted it to happen.I can understand that.
    But how can you blame Tony for this and say Wanda isn't the cause.Tony was trying to save the world and went to this extreme because of Wanda.

She found out( around episode 3) and let it go on.Even when she realized that opening the Hex would kill her family she immediately started closing it again.

Name one
    I saw the movie and saw that no one was hurt and that she didn't set out to murder anyone. Anymore than any characters set out to murder someone when they are only fighting him. Again, exaggeration.

Tony has his own set of flaws, that was already gone over. Both are flawed heroes.

I'll just give you this https://collider.com/marvel-villains-ranked/

Extraordinary Member

I like the character.
    I don't understand how wanting the character to be treated like she should be is going against this thread.
    Yet you are more like saying you want this narrative dragged beyond DS2.
    Again, specify the length buddy.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    You have one other person here agreeing with you. There is no we. But exaggeration seems to be your thing. Hulk probably likes mind ****. It's probably his fantasy.
    2 people make a "We".
    and you have like 4.....

And the point wasn't the violation of the Hulk(it was a violation of Bruce as well though, thanks for bringing that up).It was the rampage he went through and the thousands he would have killed if not for Tony.And people still died

I love complicated characters

it's her destiny to destroy the world according to agatha anyways

2 people make a "We".
    and you have like 4.....

And the point wasn't the violation of the Hulk(it was a violation of Bruce as well though, thanks for bringing that up).It was the rampage he went through and the thousands he would have killed if not for Tony.And people still died
    His rampage did not hurt anyone.

Extraordinary Member

I like the character.
    Yes, but that argument works better outside of an appreciation thread, where posters are very defensive about the character, especially a character like Wanda whose future in the MCU and comics are both in doubt.

Anyway, I think we can all agree that "face consequences and then go back to the hero thing" would be good if it happens in the MCU. I hope we see that instead of her sliding into villainy.

But I think we all know each other's views by now and continuing would just not add very much.

Extraordinary Member

Too bad she cannot destroy ours so I can have the ultimate silence.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Yet you are more like saying you want this narrative dragged beyond DS2.
    Again, specify the length buddy.
    Nope.If that is the direction they go in, I would like that.
    But if they wanna go back to her being a hero, I would like that too.Just give her an arc when said trust is earned.
    Maybe she proves herself to strange in DS2.I can see that specially if she's not the big bad.
    But she still needs 2-4 movies to go back to being a full time trustworthy Avenger.

For real. It'd be nice to have a break from the constant onslaught that started with HoM.

Extraordinary Member

You can leave the thread and if this is bothering you that much