Page 51 of 774 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151551 ... LastLast

It's Power Princess who rips from Diana.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    The fact that Scarlet Witch/Quicksilver are merged into villains in this reality shows how Marvel publishing thinks about them, I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. They should have made her Sorceress Supreme in this reality.
    It is disspointing that it is not Amora and Wanda, that was an Awesome Hope their.

I would not read much into "This might be how Marvel Thinks of them" possiblity, by the looks of it its just simple idea for fun to have a mini-even homage. Usally with these they make heroes into villians and vice-versa for funnies.

Still better than anything we got out of Stevil like characters, ughhh.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Seems like it. nice to have a woman speedster
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Yeah. I feel like this is as decent as a merger of characters can be.
    Yea when you do think about it it is something both in Marvel and DC thier are so few women speedsters, this is sad to realize.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I thought it's Wonder Woman on the right end of the pic for a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    It's Power Princess who rips from Diana.
    Still always reminders me more of SuperWoman from Justice League vs. The Crime Syndicate Movie!

Julie Power, Whiz Kid, Slingshot or Spitfire could fit the female speedster bill and use more exposure.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 01-25-2021 at 08:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Still always reminders me more of SuperWoman from Justice League vs. The Crime Syndicate Movie!

In some art, I can see that. But the Squadron Supreme are meant to be the evil JL. And this is Power Princess atm.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Well, that Wanda/Stephen merge from Tarot is kinda hot, and it doesn't deviate much from her design since Stephen/Wanda have more similar color design.
    This Silver Witch design is plain ugly.(She looks like Snowbird but with green bodystocking or something.)
    I was Always more Fancied to the DC VERSUS Marvel Crossover from the 1990's that led to a merged Universe which Brought Us the Fusion of Scarlet Witch and Zatannna, The White Witch!

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    In some art, I can see that. But the Squadron Supreme are meant to be the evil JL. And this is Power Princess atm.

Indeed Yep, just kept seeing SuperWoman in that Squadron Supreme version of Wonder Woman, always was hard for me to see maytimes otherwise, LOL.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I was Always more Fancied to the DC VERSUS Marvel Crossover from the 1990's that led to a merged Universe which Brought Us the Fusion of Scarlet Witch and Zatannna, The White Witch!

Not a bad design, but like I said before, why two brunettes end up having Rogue hair after being merged!

At least some see what a terrible story the Arkon stuff was. It was just beyond.

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post

"Welcome to a world where Tony Stark never built an Iron Man armor. Where Thor is a hard-drinking atheist who despises hammers. Where Wakanda is dismissed as a myth. And where Captain America was never found in the ice, because there were no Avengers to find him. Instead this world has always been protected by Earth’s Mightiest Heroes, the Squadron Supreme of America. And now the Squadron face an attack from some of their fiercest enemies, like Dr. Juggernaut, the Black Skull, the Silver Witch and Thanos with his Infinity Rings. Blade is the one man alive who seems to remember that the entire world has somehow been… reborn. And so begins his search for the cause behind this ominous shift in reality."

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...nkId=109897585

So, considering she's called Silver Witch and wears green with white details, I guess this is a merge of Wanda and Pietro, rather than Wanda and Amora. She's also apparently a villain.
    Marvel really wants it to be the 90s again. Of all the places I hoped the twins would appear, this was not it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    y'all ignored Wanda's theme

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    y'all ignored Wanda's theme
    Music is getting better in the MCU. And not a moment too soon in my opinion.