Page 514 of 774 FirstFirst ... 14414464504510511512513514515516517518524564614 ... LastLast
Results 7,696 to 7,710 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Her solo book happened in 2016 though. Back then they still cared enough not to leave her on limbo, with her being put on Uncanny after it ended and then No Surrender. That hasn't been the case in a few years now. She has only had a starring role again in the No Road Home event, but she hasn't been a regular on a monhtly book in years. She's not gonna be on Avengers again until Aaron's run is over, and even then that's still an if. Not even WandaVision was enough, with only Darkhold being the "tie-in", and that being delayed for ages in favor of projects that were supposed to come later than it in the previous schedule.

If they have plans for her after this, then yeah, that would be the best case scenario. But I'm not counting on it. So if the X-Office will actually do something with her after the trial, I'm not gonna be a downer about it.
    8 am pretty sure they don't have plans for Wanda. She is just a plot device.
    With a lot of books from x-men getting cancelled, doubt they gonna waste something on he.
    X-books already made Darkhold a filler
    It is not anyone on avengers won't write her, it is that pitches are turned down or simply doesn't happen like Cates magical book
    Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    “And I pushed harder than I usually push for that, because I could see the scene so clearly in my head and I knew it would work — to the extent of actually writing the scene months before I wrote any other part of S.W.O.R.D. #6, so the room could see what I was thinking.”
    -Al Ewing
    Wiccan this is the response to the question i believe you submitted. I’m personally thankful he fought that hard for Wanda’s appearance even though he had no further plans for it. He wanted to light that fuse and wasn’t afraid of it. If I wanted anyone to write Wanda I would fight for Ewing to do it as No Surrender was my favorite Wanda story cause of the plot and art
    https://aiptcomics.com/2021/07/26/x-...ing-interview/
    For the answer to the whole question
    Well if he writes her like on Sword #6 and force the daddy drama, I prefer to pass
    Last edited by Writerblog; 07-26-2021 at 08:23 AM.

Wanda getting the Lego Minifigure treatment for a D+ Blindbag wave

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post

Wanda getting the Lego Minifigure treatment for a D+ Blindbag wave
    Oh nice! I'll pick some up.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    “And I pushed harder than I usually push for that, because I could see the scene so clearly in my head and I knew it would work — to the extent of actually writing the scene months before I wrote any other part of S.W.O.R.D. #6, so the room could see what I was thinking.”
    -Al Ewing
    Wiccan this is the response to the question i believe you submitted. I’m personally thankful he fought that hard for Wanda’s appearance even though he had no further plans for it. He wanted to light that fuse and wasn’t afraid of it. If I wanted anyone to write Wanda I would fight for Ewing to do it as No Surrender was my favorite Wanda story cause of the plot and art
    https://aiptcomics.com/2021/07/26/x-...ing-interview/
    For the answer to the whole question
    Reading between the lines, it seems like he wanted to do more to address Magneto and Wanda's reaction to the "Pretender" thing and it got shot down in favor of this story. I wonder how many pitches have been shot down over the last two years because they couldn't let go of the idea of killing Wanda for shock value?

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Reading between the lines, it seems like he wanted to do more to address Magneto and Wanda's reaction to the "Pretender" thing and it got shot down in favor of this story. I wonder how many pitches have been shot down over the last two years because they couldn't let go of the idea of killing Wanda for shock value?
    Yeah I mean they didn’t need to kill her to address it. The fact that he wanted to at least attempt to start the process, with Wanda in the comics and not as a corpse, to fix the damage caused to Wanda by editorial shows that Ewing at least cares for Wanda as an active superhero.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    It'll become positive when positivity happens on the page. And the story we hate so much was done for the x-narrative for the next decade.
    The SWORD issue was very positive IMO & many others even X-fans weren't bothered at all, the negativety was coming from strictly Wanda's fans from what I saw so..... *shrugs* And even though yes HoM ended up fucking up the X-Men it was still done by the Avengers office they chose to villanize/crazy Wanda, X-Books just picked up the scraps they can't just not address it.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    That's what it seems like. It seems Ewing wanted to explore more on Wanda and her role in both the Kree/Skrull alliance and Krakoa; the whole Pretender title and the way she was perceived on Krakoa was a major sticking point in the Kree/Skrull alliance's dealings with Krakoa. Instead she was marked for death.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    The SWORD issue was very positive IMO & many others even X-fans weren't bothered at all, the negativety was coming from strictly Wanda's fans from what I saw so..... *shrugs* And even though yes HoM ended up fucking up the X-Men it was still done by the Avengers office they chose to villanize/crazy Wanda, X-Books just picked up the scraps they can't just not address it.
    Very positive for who? For people that like Wanda being daddy little girl?
    That was a regression and screw over her character development

Decimation, House of M, Children's Crusade, the "get over it." all that was done in her home line so i'm glad you said it, this has been one thing that has truly been bothering me. Even then it wasn't even really brought up until the writer who did it brought it back when he hopped to the x-line.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    Very positive for who? For people that like Wanda being daddy little girl?
    That was a regression and screw over her character development
    regression from killing her friends? wiping out a species? or being in limbo? X-books did none of that and i for one and missing Wanda and Pietro content.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

X-fans aren't gonna be bothered by Wanda's treatment....

Marvel entirely plans these out. So they all could have addressed everything long before now. It's not like HoM was done independently and just done a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    regression from killing her friends? wiping out a species? or being in limbo? X-books did none of that and i for one and missing Wanda and Pietro content.
    X-books themselves didn't do it but it was decided on at a retreat to give X-books stories for the next decade.

Also, X-books are the ones that depict her as a magic novice who is incredibly child-like an foolish and had her hug her estranged "father" who use to abuse her. And killed her brother.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 07-26-2021 at 09:26 AM.

Extraordinary Member

And you are saying because?
    Aren't Wanda fans the ones whose opinion matters in this case?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Yeah, what kind of content, I am sure it's not what we are getting right now right?

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    X-books themselves didn't do it but it was decided on at a retreat to give X-books stories for the next decade.
    Stories that no x-fan wanted? that is head canon. It was done to minimize mutants because they didn't have the rights and wanda was used for it. It's just that simple. no x-fan asked for this story and i doubt any writer other than Bendis enjoyed having their hands tied from creating new mutants. What benefit did decimation have for the x-books? none. they were selling fine before.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.