Page 543 of 774 FirstFirst ... 43443493533539540541542543544545546547553593643 ... LastLast
Results 8,131 to 8,145 of 11598

Can't voodoo speak to the dead? If he's dating Wanda surely he would utilize that talent during her murder mystery! That alone is why I think their gonna break up in Darkhold.

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Agree on both points. Romantic relationships aren’t bad for Wanda it’s just one of the topics that I raise an eyebrow at and hesitate with. Wanda and Jericho aren’t bad from what we have seen and that isn’t much, which is the problem that has been pointed out. Their relationship should be presented more than just both of them showing up together at a gathering and readers are just reminded that they are together. I want to see if there is something deeper to their relationship that can be gleamed.
    It's Marvel that needs to get better at relationships. Not only have romantic relationships suffered, but friends and family as well. And they have to remember to just humanize their own characters. While focusing on the action of the stories, they've let some things suffer for it.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Can't voodoo speak to the dead? If he's dating Wanda surely he would utilize that talent during her murder mystery! That alone is why I think their gonna break up in Darkhold.
    He can speak to Loa, but not sure about regular spirits. But even her son couldn't communicate with her, so maybe she's not really dead.

I feel like as of now Marvel only prioritizes like 5 relationships. Reed & Sue, Billy & Teddy, The Entanglement of Scott, Emma, Jean & Logan, Peter & MJ, & maybe Wanda & Vision, to a sense like somehow someway they'll always come back to 1 another eventually or will never break up all other couples are expendable to them.

Don’t know if I’m reading to much into it but on one of the panels in the early sketch Wanda and Jericho are at opposite ends of what looks like a three person couch. Usually people who moved in together would be a lot closer to each other than they currently appear to be, but that’s just my thought on it.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    He can speak to Loa, but not sure about regular spirits. But even her son couldn't communicate with her, so maybe she's not really dead.
    Who Tommy? Is their a trial Preview I miss?

Who Tommy? Is their a trial Preview I miss?
    I'm referring to the moment Wanda died and Billy felt it but couldn't feel her presence or something. I forget what the exact wording was.

Don’t know if I’m reading to much into it but on one of the panels in the early sketch Wanda and Jericho are at opposite ends of what looks like a three person couch. Usually people who moved in together would be a lot closer to each other than they currently appear to be, but that’s just my thought on it.
    It's the opposite. The longer you are together, the less likely you are to be in each other's lap, haha.

It's Marvel that needs to get better at relationships. Not only have romantic relationships suffered, but friends and family as well. And they have to remember to just humanize their own characters. While focusing on the action of the stories, they've let some things suffer for it.
    Yeah Marvel does need to do better when writing characters in different forms of relationships. Explicitly concerning Wanda they put her through family related bs with no complete payoff for her, with most of it being for another characters story now that I look back at it more.

It's the opposite. The longer you are together, the less likely you are to be in each other's lap, haha.
    Thank you for that insightful message

Avengers Tech-On came out today, and as reported Wanda only appears in the beginning.

I'm referring to the moment Wanda died and Billy felt it but couldn't feel her presence or something. I forget what the exact wording was.
    Oh yeah!! Well to be fair he still he has no idea she's dead so he hasn't tried contacting her soul yet.... That could be a thing.

Concerning Wanda in the trial I think she is actually dead, but won’t resurrect like the mutants have been doing, but how a scarlet witch resurrects. Through her power alone somehow
    Last edited by Covetous_One; 08-11-2021 at 01:01 PM.

Concerning Wanda in the trial I think she is actually dead, but won’t resurrect like the mutants have been doing, but how a scarlet witch resurrects. Through her power alone somehow
    Why not in theory the 5 should be able to bring her back I think the main conflict is Magneto is gonna push for Wanda to go through the ressuction protocols but all the haters say nah.

It'll be interesting to see if there are any plot twists.