Page 544 of 774 FirstFirst ... 44444494534540541542543544545546547548554594644 ... LastLast
Results 8,146 to 8,160 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Why not in theory the 5 should be able to bring her back I think the main conflict is Magneto is gonna push for Wanda to go through the ressuction protocols but all the haters say nah.
    Personally I would want her resurrection to be unique just because of who/what Wanda is. Wanda coming back without the 5’s assistance would really turn heads.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

I'd love for there to be two Wandas and much confusion and drama that way, haha.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

I'm really not that hyped about the darkhold mini since it's something that already happened (talking about in world) but glad to have some good Wanda content at least, i'm curious if orlando will say something about the life force/doom/wanda situation which doesn't have anything to do with chthon and the darkhold book.

Since he posted a pic from the chidren crusade book on his twitter i believe he may say something or add something new

https://twitter.com/newsarama/status...542716931?s=21
    The unabashed truth Wanda is a plot device
    https://twitter.com/thesteveorlando/...595554819?s=21
    and the yet to be proven response by Orlando concerning the Darkhold
    Last edited by Covetous_One; 08-11-2021 at 06:38 PM.

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    https://twitter.com/ciantormey/statu...765502466?s=21
    Appears to be a Wanda and Jericho moment from Darkhold. At least someone remembers they are together.
    I looked through the thread, and it appears Cian Tormey created a tutorial for making talking head panels more interesting. He used a panel given to him by Jim Zub from Uncanny Avengers #26, when Wanda and Jericho began their relationship.

DBCF9486-2C69-4575-B7C8-527A7E896853.jpg

Let’s hope Orlando and Tormey deliver on that promise. It’s also good to see the industry itself is taking note at Marvel’s lack of respect for Wanda, but avid interest in exploiting her for story purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    I looked through the thread, and it appears Cian Tormey created a tutorial for making talking head panels more interesting. He used a panel given to him by Jim Zub from Uncanny Avengers #26, when Wanda and Jericho began their relationship.

DBCF9486-2C69-4575-B7C8-527A7E896853.jpg

Let’s hope Orlando and Tormey deliver on that promise. It’s also good to see the industry itself is taking note at Marvel’s lack of respect for Wanda, but avid interest in exploiting her for story purposes.
    Thanks for correcting me on my earlier post cause I saw the panel and jumped to conclusions. I just hope the Darkhold lives up to the hype Steve and Cian are trying to give it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    I'm really not that hyped about the darkhold mini since it's something that already happened (talking about in world) but glad to have some good Wanda content at least, i'm curious if orlando will say something about the life force/doom/wanda situation which doesn't have anything to do with chthon and the darkhold book.

Since he posted a pic from the chidren crusade book on his twitter i believe he may say something or add something new
    orlando knows the canon, so i'm curious for what he will do

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

It was a reasonable conclusion, considering we have yet to see Jericho’s reaction to Wanda’s death and who created the thread. At this point, if Darkhold at least has Wanda alive, in control of her own actions, and talks about something besides HoM, I’ll consider it a victory.

Wanda featured in the new title screen for Marvel Superwar

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Can't voodoo speak to the dead? If he's dating Wanda surely he would utilize that talent during her murder mystery! That alone is why I think their gonna break up in Darkhold.
    Or the X-Office will just ignore him and his powerset like most writers do when it's not convenient for the story they're trying to tell.

It's nice that Steve is being self-aware about that, but I still wonder what he can do to change this problematic dynamic when his book that allegedly puts Wanda as a protagonist has been chronologically placed before the book that fridges her. It's like.... even when someone is trying to make a change, Marvel goes and undermine that by prioritizing stories where Wanda is a plot device. There's only so much writers can do when the dismissal of the character comes from editorial itself.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    It was a reasonable conclusion, considering we have yet to see Jericho’s reaction to Wanda’s death and who created the thread. At this point, if Darkhold at least has Wanda alive, in control of her own actions, and talks about something besides HoM, I’ll consider it a victory.
    Yuuup, I hope she "pack up and leave" after the Trial.

Can't voodoo speak to the dead? If he's dating Wanda surely he would utilize that talent during her murder mystery! That alone is why I think their gonna break up in Darkhold.
    As I mentioned before in this thread, Dan Slott's She-Hulk showed that Spirits cannot give reliable testimony.

Again the easiest thin would be for the X-Men to use all the telepaths they have to read the minds of any suspects.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I'd love for there to be two Wandas and much confusion and drama that way, haha.
    Easily could be the real one is with the Avengers and the clone that has appeared in the X-Books. It would explain all of Wanda's terrible characterisation.

Extraordinary Member

Would be funny if Wanda got some whacky new power from Darkhold and she just creates a copy of herself to be dumb and shit.
    And she just watched that whole drama with some cynical laughter.