Page 546 of 774 FirstFirst ... 46446496536542543544545546547548549550556596646 ... LastLast
Results 8,176 to 8,190 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    EXCLUSIVE: Trial of Magneto Adds Another Major Mystery to Scarlet Witch’s Death
    Marvel Comics presents an exclusive preview of The Trial of Magneto #1, by Leah Williams and Lucas Werneck.
    https://www.cbr.com/trial-magneto-my...death-preview/
    Was posted above already.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Damn Wanda went out sad.......... It was Tommy.

Funny that while wanda is dead, Doom is having big roles on Ewing books.

ah the sexism on marvel books

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    EXCLUSIVE: Trial of Magneto Adds Another Major Mystery to Scarlet Witch’s Death
    Marvel Comics presents an exclusive preview of The Trial of Magneto #1, by Leah Williams and Lucas Werneck.
    https://www.cbr.com/trial-magneto-my...death-preview/
    Very Good on NorthStar for bringing up the 800 Billion Dollar Question we All have been wondering, how do you bring down a Hero on Wanda’s level of skill and power and especially awareness of her surroundings like she has and even make her run or fight back like that?!

To me that adds more to the mystery and shows at least for now those writing this are not totally brain farts over what Wanda SHOULD be able to do, so at least addressing that part of the mystery is good to show it SHOULD not add up for our Wanda.

It is at least address for a start that was at the very least needed for this, now what the leads are to the answers will be what we will wonder about if the writing at least keeps up with this narrative to at least know Wanda to enough of a degree or not, but more it has to vault higher in understanding her from here.

At the very least again to a degree good-decent that they addressed this.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Very Good on NorthStar for bringing up the 800 Billion Dollar Question we All have been wondering, how do you bring down a Hero on Wanda’s level of skill and power and especially awareness of her surroundings like she has and even make her run or fight back like that?!

To me that adds more to the mystery and shows at least for now those writing this are not totally brain farts over what Wanda SHOULD be able to do, so at least addressing that part of the mystery is good to show it SHOULD not add up for our Wanda.

It is at least address for a start that was at the very least needed for this, now what the leads are to the answers will be what we will wonder about if the writing at least keeps up with this narrative to at least know Wanda to enough of a degree or not, but more it has to vault higher in understanding her from here.

At the very least again to a degree good-decent that they addressed this.
    She ran because it was Tommy, The rest I have no theories on.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    Funny that while wanda is dead, Doom is having big roles on Ewing books.

ah the sexism on marvel books
    Shame that Doom gets on decent relations with krakoa when HoM was kinda his fault.And Magneto's but i don't think Krakoa is ready for that.

It has nothing to do with gender smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    She ran because it was Tommy, The rest I have no theories on.
    Wouldn't she be more likely to put him in a bubble or make him fall asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Shame that Doom gets on decent relations with krakoa when HoM was kinda his fault.And Magneto's but i don't think Krakoa is ready for that.

It has nothing to do with gender smh.
    How is HOM Doom's fault I don't remember him being anything but 1 of the tie ins & I know he wasn't in Dissasebled at all.

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Wouldn't she be more likely to put him in a bubble or make him fall asleep
    As they allude to clearly something was screwing with her reality warping op powers what IDK, & he might have been too fast for her to keep up with!!

Extraordinary Member

How is HOM Doom's fault I don't remember him being anything but 1 of the tie ins & I know he wasn't in Dissasebled at all.
    Children's crusade is a follow up to HoM.You should check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Children's crusade is a follow up to HoM.You should check it out
    Second comic I ever read & you're talking about the whole "Doom Did it" thing that never went anywhere outside that comic. Yeah that line doesn't hold much weight.

Second comic I ever read & you're talking about the whole "Doom Did it" thing that never went anywhere outside that comic. Yeah that line doesn't hold much weight.
    It came up in Uncanny Avengers/Axis. It probably will on Darkhold since that's a Wanda/Doom-focused story. And saying "How is it Doom's fault" when you know why someone would say that is just dumb...

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    It came up in Uncanny Avengers/Axis. It probably will on Darkhold since that's a Wanda/Doom-focused story. And saying "How is it Doom's fault" when you know why someone would say that is just dumb...
    Yeah I never read Axis, & if they really did follow up on it why are people still blaming Wanda? Cause they didn't do good follow up so here we are. And as for the last thing I wasn't connecting Crusade to HOM in that moment in my head so I asked a question, I don't see how that's dumb.
    Last edited by Journey; 08-12-2021 at 01:17 PM.

Yeah I never read Axis, & if they really did follow up on it why are people still blaming Wanda? Cause they didn't do good follow up so here we are. And as for the last thing I wasn't connecting Crusade to HOM in that moment in my head so I asked a question, I don't see how that's dumb.
    They just said it was sad that Krakoa had decent relations with Doom. It's not like they retconned that Doom said No More Mutants himself, they said he manipulated her and gave her the life force knowing it would create trouble. So that's mostly why Wanda still gets the blame, besides people not just referencing that story much.
    Last edited by Wiccan; 08-12-2021 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    They just said it was sad that Krakoa had decent relations with Krakoa. It's not like they retconned that Doom said No More Mutants himself, they said he manipulated her and gave her the life force knowing it would create trouble. So that's mostly why Wanda still gets the blame, besides people not just referencing that story much.
    Hmm they should do more with that then instead of scape goating Wanda, I personally blame Pietro more than anyone he gets off way too easily IMO.