Page 557 of 774 FirstFirst ... 57457507547553554555556557558559560561567607657 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,355 of 11598

Trial of magneto was just gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous and not at all what i expected going into it but exactly what i didn't know i wanted and needed.

Very emotional read.
    Last edited by Ravin' Ray; 08-18-2021 at 09:25 AM. Reason: Removed spoiler image
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Also for anyone with high hopes for trial.... you gonna be disappointed.
    The Wanda disrespect is unreal.The book itself is very OOC and forced drama as well.
    And for anyone creeped out by the beauty of her corpse, there's more of that.
    Yeah. I still don't believe that someone at Marvel read X-factor and gave this mini to Leah Williams.
    The thing is a big fanfic that Marvel printed.

Poor Wanda and Polaris. Lots of fake feminism being shoehorned

Beautiful corpse is ever present because of the old costume

Extraordinary Member

Worse than I expected.So much out of character stuff and forced drama.And Wanda isn't treated with a shred of respect.
    Leah doesn't have what it takes for this and it shows in spades.

Also, 3 things:-

1)Leah seems to think tying Wanda's hands was enough to get her to stop using magic.
    2)The time of death is before than when Wanda met magento in SWORD.They mentioned time for both so if marvel didn't F up(which could be the case), then that was a fake.My guess is Mystique.
    3)Her cerebro back up is from way back, so if that is how they will bring her back then it would be a much younger Wanda.Like before decimation, would be a convinient way too have her be forgiven by Krakoa since she no longer is the same person who said the words.
    I hope that this doesn't happen though, it would be horrible for Wanda.And she isn't dead anyways so I doubt that's happening.
    Last edited by Spiderfan001; 08-18-2021 at 07:44 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    Yeah. I still don't believe that someone at Marvel read X-factor and gave this mini to Leah Williams.
    The thing is a big fanfic that Marvel printed.

Poor Wanda and Polaris. Lots of fake feminism being shoehorned

Beautiful corpse is ever present because of the old costume
    This, it reads like bad fanfic of Magneto family.Seriously Lorna's monolgue about Magneto was the angst the fanfic lovers would crave.

I wasn't creeped out by the beautiful corpse in the preview, but dear god it was hard to look at all the panels of it in the issues.

Also the way they killed her, strangled/choked.Running like a little girl, scratching the ground with her heels.Her fingernails tearing into her own skin causing her to bleed.So disgusting, I get struggling stuff but this was weird and creepy in a way I can't describe.

spoilers:
    Wanda use to be able to be stopped by tying her hands. That hasn't been a thing for a lot of years. It feels more and more like this Wanda is an older version.
    end of spoilers
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

For someone who said to be a wanda sympathizer like Leah did, the way she had Wanda dying it's like if she hates her and wanted to leave her as a fodder.

So to early to tell but they had xavier talking about wanda and pietro back ups, Wanda did say she died but that she knows that she's not dead? Lol

Y'all think they will go to the typical protocols and ressurect her or she will be back bya magic, maybe she pull a spell or something before dying.
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 08-18-2021 at 08:03 AM.

This, it reads like bad fanfic of Magneto family.Seriously Lorna's monolgue about Magneto was the angst the fanfic lovers would crave.

I wasn't creeped out by the beautiful corpse in the preview, but dear god it was hard to look at all the panels of it in the issues.

Also the way they killed her, strangled/choked.Running like a little girl, scratching the ground with her heels.Her fingernails tearing into her own skin causing her to bleed.So disgusting, I get struggling stuff but this was weird and creepy in a way I can't describe.
    It is a very violent dead, very fetishy. Specially that we are dealing with superpowered and access to fantastic guns. I know Leah blamed the Prodigy gate on editors, but it was very on page with what we saw on trial of magneto: fetish of dead people.
    I laughed on the daken/magneto, how the hell editors approve this?
    It is all amped to 3000, what Lorna said to magneto makes no sense

Extraordinary Member

I didn't really like the way it was written (the story was OK, the dialogue wasn't), but one thing I noticed toward the end was

spoilers:
    Wanda's narration says "I am the Scarlet Witch and I am intimately acquainted with grief," which I think is the first sign of WandaVision influence in the comics. I never really thought of comics Wanda that way, especially since she (sort of) has her sons back already, but the MCU version will understandably have an influence on writers.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    For someone who said to be a wanda sympathizer like Leah did, the way she had Wanda dying it's like if she hates her and wanted to leave her as a fodder.

So to early to tell but they had xavier talking about wanda and pietro back ups, Wanda did say she died but that she knows that she's not dead? Lol

Y'all think they will go to the typical protocols and ressurect her or she will be back bya magic, maybe she pull a spell or something before dying.
    Maybe it's an older back up of her and that's why they keep bringing it up.

Worse than I expected.So much out of character stuff and forced drama.And Wanda isn't treated with a shred of respect.
    Leah doesn't have what it takes for this and it shows in spades.

Also, 3 things:-

1)Leah seems to think tying Wanda's hands was enough to get her to stop using magic.
    2)The time of death is before than when Wanda met magento in SWORD.They mentioned time for both so if marvel didn't F up(which could be the case), then that was a fake.My guess is Mystique.
    3)Her cerebro back up is from way back, so if that is how they will bring her back then it would be a much younger Wanda.Like before decimation, would be a convinient way too have her be forgiven by Krakoa since she no longer is the same person who said the words.
    I hope that this doesn't happen though, it would be horrible for Wanda.And she isn't dead anyways so I doubt that's happening.
    She said she did research...

The back ups being old mean that they stoped doing backs ups even before axis happened.

1)Leah seems to think tying Wanda's hands was enough to get her to stop using magic..
    That was accurate once upon a time.

Anyways, I’d like to point out that I made a joke weeks ago about Wanda becoming “Wanda the White” and it sort of came true. I think Williams is owed some more patience, the story is just getting started.
    Last edited by Dipter; 08-18-2021 at 08:25 AM.

Her body wasn't there when Tommy wanted to see her?

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    That was accurate once upon a time.

Anyways, I’d like to point out that I made a joke weeks ago about Wanda becoming “Wanda the White” and it sort of came true. I think Williams is owed some more patience, the story is just getting started.
    That's why I think she's an older version. She's in her older costume, older power set, magic novice. They brought up her very old back up.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    That's why I think she's an older version. She's in her older costume, older power set, magic novice. They brought up her very old back up.
    Indeed, it is still my belief that it is a clone. Someone made a clone of Wanda using the Cerebro back-ups and now the clone is dead.

Given all the plants and the fact hat this Wanda appeared during Empyre maybe it is a Cotati
    Last edited by leokearon; 08-18-2021 at 09:18 AM.

But if that's the case, where's the real Wanda?
    Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    She said she did research...

The back ups being old mean that they stoped doing backs ups even before axis happened.
    This makes sense, as it's around then that the "High Evolutionary gave the baby twins their powers" retcon happened.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman