Page 558 of 774 FirstFirst ... 58458508548554555556557558559560561562568608658 ... LastLast
Results 8,356 to 8,370 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Her body wasn't there when Tommy wanted to see her?
    It was kinda. It seems to tie in with the ending where Wanda is stabbed and flowers grow out of her and now her body is starting to be covered with plants. That's what I get from it.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Trial of magneto was just gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous and not at all what i expected going into it but exactly what i didn't know i wanted and needed.

Very emotional read.
    Spoiler tagging images doesn't work, so you just accidentally spoiled it for everyone.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Spoiler tagging images doesn't work, so you just accidentally spoiled it for everyone.
    Who actually cares about spoilers?

Most of us read the spoilers on Twitter yesterday. It's really an innocent mistake anyway, so it doesn't matter.

Besides that, some of us don't think this is really Wanda dead and most never believed she'd stay dead. So there aren't surprises there. If she did die, she'd likely go into astral form like other magic users.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    It was kinda. It seems to tie in with the ending where Wanda is stabbed and flowers grow out of her and now her body is starting to be covered with plants. That's what I get from it.
    There's something i don't get, they said wanda was strangled and had her hands tied but i don't see any harm of her getting stabbed there, they didn't say she got stabbed either i think but in the last pages where Wanda gets stabbed by someone with a white cape, a white that Rachel Grey said she saw using her powers?

It's just wanda imagining all that?

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Trial of magneto was just gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous and not at all what i expected going into it but exactly what i didn't know i wanted and needed.

Very emotional read.
    jwatson I had to remove your image because it shows up even inside spoiler tags. An alternative is to link to a hosted copy of the picture and not attach the picture itself.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    There's something i don't get, they said wanda was strangled and had her hands tied but i don't see any harm of her getting stabbed there, they didn't say she got stabbed either i think but in the last pages where Wanda gets stabbed by someone with a white cape, a white that Rachel Grey said she saw using her powers?

It's just wanda imagining all that?
    I think what we saw at the end is what actually happened and the whole bound and strangled thing was done by the murdered to throw everyone off. Don't forget the whole "death" doesn't make any sense. Apparently she runs from her attacker, but is quickly caught and her hands are bound behind her, yet she is also supposed to use those same bound hands to strangle herself.

The timing is wrong too -- the time of death they list for her is about 20 minutes earlier than we saw her in S.W.O.R.D.

I think what we saw at the end is what actually happened and the whole bound and strangled thing was done by the murdered to throw everyone off. Don't forget the whole "death" doesn't make any sense. Apparently she runs from her attacker, but is quickly caught and her hands are bound behind her, yet she is also supposed to use those same bound hands to strangle herself.
    It’s implied the inorganic substance is what strangled her.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

I wonder does the symbol for chaos mean Wanda is now linked with Krakoa
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    It’s implied the inorganic substance is what strangled her.
    Oh yeah, but still it suggests that her hands were bound and yet she was trying to pull away the 'metal' around her neck.

Extraordinary Member

But if that's the case, where's the real Wanda?

This makes sense, as it's around then that the "High Evolutionary gave the baby twins their powers" retcon happened.
    Not likely, but imagine real Wanda is just living in solitude or something.
    And Krakoa sealed the info so tight even real Wanda doesn't know her supposed death.

Extraordinary Member

Some people interpret this as Krakoa absorbing Wanda for some reason.

Something stuck out to me was her own blood being under her nails. What if real Wanda killed a fake Wanda or something? It's crazy, but would be amusing.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.