Page 559 of 774 FirstFirst ... 59459509549555556557558559560561562563569609659 ... LastLast
Results 8,371 to 8,385 of 11598
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Something stuck out to me was her own blood being under her nails. What if real Wanda killed a fake Wanda or something? It's crazy, but would be amusing.
    I want her to show up at the celebration party of her death instead and casually grab a drink or something while walking through some terrified kids.

I don't think it's that or she'd have his blood under her nails.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Something stuck out to me was her own blood being under her nails. What if real Wanda killed a fake Wanda or something? It's crazy, but would be amusing.
    Uhh when your fingernail peels off from the nail bed it will bleed so that’s why Wanda’s blood was there.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Uhh when your fingernail peels off from the nail bed it will bleed so that’s why Wanda’s blood was there.
    Maybe but they didn't say her nails were torn. Also, I imagine in that case, she'd have a mix of her blood and the assailant's.

Maybe but they didn't say her nails were torn. Also, I imagine in that case, she'd have a mix of her blood and the assailant's.
    They literally said in the autopsy her gloves were damaged and her fingernails ripped off from the nail bed.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Some people interpret this as Krakoa absorbing Wanda for some reason.
    I mean at the end with the chaos symbols three of the arrows are colored to look like trees.

They literally said in the autopsy her gloves were damaged and her fingernails ripped off from the nail bed.
    I only saw the part about the gloves ripped. But still if she's fighting that hard, and it is Doom, she'd have his blood as well. Not just her own.

I only saw the part about the gloves ripped. But still if she's fighting that hard, and it is Doom, she'd have his blood as well. Not just her own.
    Doom is usually covered in armor so he wouldn’t bleed and at the time he was on Arrako or with the GoTG.

Doom is usually covered in armor so he wouldn’t bleed and at the time he was on Arrako or with the GoTG.
    I don't think it was him at all, but good point about the armor. I just think it'd be amusing if she offed her fake self.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I want her to show up at the celebration party of her death instead and casually grab a drink or something while walking through some terrified kids.
    " So this is all a joke ON ME or?"

I don't think it was him at all, but good point about the armor. I just think it'd be amusing if she offed her fake self.
    For me fake vs original is not the most creative route when it comes to magical characters especially Wanda.

For me fake vs original is not the most creative route when it comes to magical characters especially Wanda.
    Neither is retconning her for the thousandth time but that might happen too. Nor killing off characters for events. This is the medium we read. It's serial in form. So things become repetitive after a while.

And I can't think of a situation where a character killed themselves. It probably happened, but not enough to spring to mind.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 08-18-2021 at 11:21 AM.

It’s implied the inorganic substance is what strangled her.
    It looked like hand marks. maybe the matial is mysterium

While dying she does say: See you next round...

Yeah there's some chaos symbols in the last page and like it was said above one was colored like trees when she says: Where am i?
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 08-18-2021 at 11:14 AM.

Another thing, if Wanda is running away and being attacked how come she didn't scream/call for help?

Also, given that Wanda could bend natural objects to her will could that be something to do with the whole plant symbolism
    Last edited by leokearon; 08-18-2021 at 11:30 AM.