Page 561 of 774 FirstFirst ... 61461511551557558559560561562563564565571611661 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,415 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    What about Tommy adoptive parents?

I think it has a lot to do with wandaision. of course it was really weird as they aren't together for a long time
    Adoptive parents? Someone can caorrect me if wrong, but was he actually adopted? I thought the parents he was raised by concieved and gave birth to him. Was he found and adopted by them?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Adoptive parents? Someone can caorrect me if wrong, but was he actually adopted? I thought the parents he was raised by concieved and gave birth to him. Was he found and adopted by them?
    I think that I should put "adoptive", the story is so convoluted. They are Wanda kids but only on spiritual sense, IDK how to make sense of it

Oh lord, if it were Modred, haha.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

The evidence presented. I'm sure this will change later:

- Attacker didn't kill out of passion but seemed to care about the victim. Was someone close to her. Someone she trusts.
    - Only her own blood was under her nails
    - Metal or magic were used, she was killed by supernatural magnetization
    - She died at 2:56 am, and met with Magneto at 3:15...

It's unlikely Mags, he's probably framed (even though Northstar described the treatment of the body as "paternal")

Mags, Django and Chthon are the only paternal influences.

Doom was not paternal but at the very least feigned care for her. He has been angry and vengeful of Krakoa.

I'm not sure what reason Chthon would have to get rid of his earthly vessel, unless she was a fake. Or he felt she'd get stronger.

Maybe it was Simon he's toxic...

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Maybe it was Simon he's toxic...
    Lol, he definitely has been.

The real question is if leah would write someone like chthon since there hasn't been much content of him, and especially in a mutant center event it would be weird but who knows...

Also wanted to share this new fan art by @MederTaab

I think anything is possible. I just don't think it's Mags. Unless they are doing that thing where they throw people off of the scent to just have it be that person all along. And his plan was to put her through the crucible. But I'm not sure that's gonna be a thing nor necessary. Wanda seems to not actually be dead. And witches and magic users never really die. They go into astral form.

There's just a lot of questions. The costume, her actions not being typical, why Billy could not communicate with her. Why she died before she showed up to greet Mags. Also, why her bf isn't there when he can talk to the dead. They could all just be inconsistencies. Comics have many. But they could also be clues.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 08-18-2021 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I think anything is possible. I just don't think it's Mags. Unless they are doing that thing where they throw people off of the scent to just have it be that person all along. And his plan was to put her through the crucible. But I'm not sure that's gonna be a thing nor necessary. Wanda seems to not actually be dead. And witches and magic users never really die. They go into astral form.

There's just a lot of questions. The costume, her actions not being typical, why Billy could not communicate with her. Why she died before she showed up to greet Mags. Also, why her bf isn't there when he can talk to the dead. They could all just be inconsistencies. Comics have many. But they could also be clues.
    I put it at being inconsistent we now how Marvel is known for it and will change a characters personality or having them act out of the ordinary. Though Wanda’s dialogue about grief is in character for her and some people in general. Sometimes you think you are done healing. Then something comes along to show you that it was just a pipe dream.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    I put it at being inconsistent we now how Marvel is known for it and will change a characters personality or having them act out of the ordinary. Though Wanda’s dialogue about grief is in character for her and some people in general. Sometimes you think you are done healing. Then something comes along to show you that it was just a pipe dream.
    The question then would be how much of it is inconsistency and how much are clues? We likely will slowly find out between now and December. And evidence could change over time.

The question then would be how much of it is inconsistency and how much are clues? We likely will slowly find out between now and December. And evidence could change over time.
    Concerning the time Wanda met Magneto and when she died I see that more as an inconsistency cause the two different times where in two different books by two different writers. Yeah x-books have been more cohesive than other Marvel books as of late though they won’t always be perfect in lining up the details. Of course I could be wrong and it is a clue like many speculate.

Any thoughts about the chaos star in the last page?

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Any thoughts about the chaos star in the last page?

The last three looks like trees so that could be a reference to Krakoa.

The evidence presented. I'm sure this will change later:

- Attacker didn't kill out of passion but seemed to care about the victim. Was someone close to her. Someone she trusts.
    - Only her own blood was under her nails
    - Metal or magic were used, she was killed by supernatural magnetization
    - She died at 2:56 am, and met with Magneto at 3:15...

It's unlikely Mags, he's probably framed (even though Northstar described the treatment of the body as "paternal")

Mags, Django and Chthon are the only paternal influences.

Doom was not paternal but at the very least feigned care for her. He has been angry and vengeful of Krakoa.

I'm not sure what reason Chthon would have to get rid of his earthly vessel, unless she was a fake. Or he felt she'd get stronger.
    Not sure if time of the death is a mistake or just a clue that something is very wrong.

What is weird is that She was walking around the island alone, knowing she was hated by a bunch of mutants.

Doom has lots of important bussiness, very unlikely

Kinda early to ask but what else y'all think it would happen in the next issue? The solicits say, the avengers arrive to krakoa and have a fight, apparently erik knows something bad about krakoa and there's something wrong with the body which we saw in this issue, it looked like it was absorbed by plants.