Page 562 of 774 FirstFirst ... 62462512552558559560561562563564565566572612662 ... LastLast
Results 8,416 to 8,430 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Kinda early to ask but what else y'all think it would happen in the next issue? The solicits say, the avengers arrive to krakoa and have a fight, apparently erik knows something bad about krakoa and there's something wrong with the body which we saw in this issue, it looked like it was absorbed by plants.
    Yeah I really wonder who they are fighting. Because it seemed like it was Mags, but now he's in a coma.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Kinda early to ask but what else y'all think it would happen in the next issue? The solicits say, the avengers arrive to krakoa and have a fight, apparently erik knows something bad about krakoa and there's something wrong with the body which we saw in this issue, it looked like it was absorbed by plants.
    Billy finds out in his mini with Teddy then that carries over into trial, the solicit says "Avengers" but I think it's the skree alliance & that Tommy panel was foreshadow to his brother being pissed. They been teasing the tension for months it's time for the payoff, they probably show up during the "Pretender is Dead" party & then the whole island goes mute cause they puss & scared of those 3 little words.
    Last edited by Journey; 08-18-2021 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Yeah I really wonder who they are fighting. Because it seemed like it was Mags, but now he's in a coma.
    I think they will end up fighitng Wanda haters and avengers haters. I already dread it

Extraordinary Member

The real question is if leah would write someone like chthon since there hasn't been much content of him, and especially in a mutant center event it would be weird but who knows...

Also wanted to share this new fan art by @MederTaab

Beautiful art to fill the void in Wanda fans' heart.

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Waiting a month in between each issue just to find out of Wanda will be alive after this mini is finished is going to be an exercise in patience and sanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Billy finds out in his mini with Teddy then that carries over into trial, the solicit says "Avengers" but I think it's the skree alliance & that Tommy panel was foreshadow to his brother being pissed. They been teasing the tension for months it's time for the payoff, they probably show up during the "Pretender is Dead" party & then the whole island goes mute cause they puss & scared of those 3 little words.
    I have to admit, that is one of the few things I’m looking forward to in this whole mess. Exodus needs to be in front and center when Billy gets back.
    Last edited by teapartyofthedead; 08-18-2021 at 08:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    The question then would be how much of it is inconsistency and how much are clues? We likely will slowly find out between now and December. And evidence could change over time.
    Yeah, writers are know to try and play down any inconsistency as clues or something that will be addressed later. Oh, the evidence will change over time given already it doesn't make much sense.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Yeah, writers are know to try and play down any inconsistency as clues or something that will be addressed later. Oh, the evidence will change over time given already it doesn't make much sense.
    Honestly any hopes I had that this may be an interesting mystery went with the fact Leah think Wanda's hands being tied means no magic.Like Wonder woman's gauntlets both changed years ago.
    And the story isn't keeping me so I don't see any positive.The art ig

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Honestly any hopes I had that this may be an interesting mystery went with the fact Leah think Wanda's hands being tied means no magic.Like Wonder woman's gauntlets both changed years ago.
    And the story isn't keeping me so I don't see any positive.The art ig
    Well if her hands were bound with Mysterium, it wouldn't matter if she thought that weakness applied or not. Of course we don't know if Mysterium can be manipulated by Magneto's powers or not.

Extraordinary Member

Well if her hands were bound with Mysterium, it wouldn't matter if she thought that weakness applied or not. Of course we don't know if Mysterium can be manipulated by Magneto's powers or not.
    Mysterium only resonates with magic if I'm not mistaken.Wanda has a few more tricks other than those anyway.
    And Northstar says her hands were bound and that explains how she couldn't use magic.So Leah does think binding her hands makes her just a normal person.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Mysterium only resonates with magic if I'm not mistaken.Wanda has a few more tricks other than those anyway.
    And Northstar says her hands were bound and that explains how she couldn't use magic.So Leah does think binding her hands makes her just a normal person.
    Don't forget the whole binding her hands doesn't actually make sense as they state her hands were bound behind her back yet apparently she was also able to pull at the metal choking her so much her fingers bled.

Of course the whole depowered if bound would work on a less experienced Wanda clone.
    Last edited by leokearon; 08-19-2021 at 04:01 AM.

Wandavision won three Gold Derby Awards- Limited Series, Paul Bethany, and Kathryn Hahn.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Wandavision won three Gold Derby Awards- Limited Series, Paul Bethany, and Kathryn Hahn.
    It's racking up a decent amount of awards.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Some good news at least

We never know if the inconsistencies are on purpose as something is wrong or it is just badly written.
    Like some other character should know that bounding her hands won't make her unable to use magic

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    We never know if the inconsistencies are on purpose as something is wrong or it is just badly written.
    Like some other character should know that bounding her hands won't make her unable to use magic
    We also have to remember that Northstar doesn't know Wanda that well is could easily be going on what he knows about her, which could easily be outdated. Also Northstar and the others are trying to make sense of what happened given what little knowledge they have. They never actually state that Wanda being bound was stopping her from using her magic, they are just assuming.

Also given the fact they are going an autopsy, I'm surprised there is no mention of a DNA test being done to confirm that it is Wanda. Of course, apparently Wanda is never allowed to have a DNA test done. Also why are they doing an autopsy on a full clothed body covering all of the evidence?