Page 563 of 774 FirstFirst ... 63463513553559560561562563564565566567573613663 ... LastLast
Results 8,431 to 8,445 of 11598

More art of Wanda with birds...

‘House of M’ and the vilification of mental illness
    https://aiptcomics.com/2021/08/19/house-of-m*******/

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    I'm glad more people are picking up on this.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    We also have to remember that Northstar doesn't know Wanda that well is could easily be going on what he knows about her, which could easily be outdated. Also Northstar and the others are trying to make sense of what happened given what little knowledge they have. They never actually state that Wanda being bound was stopping her from using her magic, they are just assuming.

Also given the fact they are going an autopsy, I'm surprised there is no mention of a DNA test being done to confirm that it is Wanda. Of course, apparently Wanda is never allowed to have a DNA test done. Also why are they doing an autopsy on a full clothed body covering all of the evidence?
    yep Authopsis are done with naked bodies, so they can see if there isn't more evidence on the whole body. They could just put a sheet covering the naked body

Well they have magik that knows more about magic and about wanda, she should be helping the detetives.
    Avengers should be also helping investigtions

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    I always see the problem kinda differently from an offpage perspective.
    It's that Wanda was considered expandable and picked as the one to create drama for others.
    Mental illness just happens to be the hot narrative tool Bendis used. It could also very well be fridged trope or any others.
    It's funny in other threads like X-fans claim Wanda is the golden child who is considered good even doing wrong.
    Like seriously, getting those tropes shoved on you whenever the writers feel like it is the definition of being an editorial afterthought. I dare any of them switch place with Wanda, playing the ever fucking up but somehow innocent little girl.

It was very weird that their autopsy had so many people that weren't even involved with assessing the body either. Creepy really.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I always see the problem kinda differently from an offpage perspective.
    It's that Wanda was considered expandable and picked as the one to create drama for others.
    Mental illness just happens to be the hot narrative tool Bendis used. It could also very well be fridged trope or any others.
    It's funny in other threads like X-fans claim Wanda is the golden child who is considered good even doing wrong.
    Like seriously, getting those tropes shoved on you whenever the writers feel like it is the definition of being an editorial afterthought. I dare any of them switch place with Wanda, playing the ever fucking up but somehow innocent little girl.
    It's several tropes wrapped up in one over-hyped package for cheap sales.

Extraordinary Member

Well, I am gonna sound too vengeful for this. But I hope one of those X-characters get this treatment fot more than 10 years.(Cyclops is close, but a lot of Cyclops fans instead of understanding other characters with similar situations they wanna be the biggest victims of OOC writing. And no one else compares lol.)

Another problem is that Wanda "commited crimes in strange place and strange land". The ever rehased mutant crisis is not hers to solve.

That is why I want her to leave either way, ToM can be the most heart touching **** on planet Earth and convince every X-fan to forgive her and she should still just leave X-franchise for good. It's only a matter of time before she gets used as fuel again.

Well, I am gonna sound too vengeful for this. But I hope one of those X-characters get this treatment fot more than 10 years.(Cyclops is close, but a lot of Cyclops fans instead of understanding other characters with similar situations they wanna be the biggest victims of OOC writing. And no one else compares lol.)

Another problem is that Wanda "commited crimes in strange place and strange land". The ever rehased mutant crisis is not hers to solve.

That is why I want her to leave either way, ToM can be the most heart touching **** on planet Earth and convince every X-fan to forgive her and she should still just leave X-franchise for good. It's only a matter of time before she gets used as fuel again.
    yeah, they cried too much. The character got hit hard, but Marvel never committed to making Cyclops a villain. Even the wrong things he did his fans justified, so I realy dont get their vitimization.

The thing on X-men is that they favorite can commit alot of crim and just get back as a hero without people questioning.
    But don't are to be a avengers and a outsider that did mutants wrog, that is not acceptable.

Wanda place isn't on x-men, she is clearly expendable to them. Long term it will only screw her oer if she stays there

One did. Jean Grey. Virtually 15 years! And she still is not being treated as the Psionic Goddess as we know her.

As a big Wanda fan, it is indeed sad and irritating to see yet another one of my favorite characters get this treatment..... (smh).

I do not think any character has been left unscathed at Marvel from their initial appearance. So many of my favorite characters are not what they used to be.

But I do not wish this on any other characters (and thus fans of those characters) since this is so bad. Those fans (and characters) did not do this mess. We just need it to stop!
    Last edited by Phoenixx9; 08-19-2021 at 12:31 PM.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

So the wanda who died is in fact a cotati posing as her (joking)

Extraordinary Member

I want more parody stories with Wanda.
    Of course Leah would not do this.
    But I just want to see Wanda giving no **** for a change, maybe use an overpowered AU version of her who knows editorial **** and act like a angry self-aware NPC in video game world.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    So the wanda who died is in fact a cotati posing as her (joking)

The art is great. This symbollic stuff is going to get annoying fast though.

I wonder if the serial format is just not really good for characters anymore. And if fully released, condensed storytelling would be best. Like the novels and manga style stuff.

Krakoa (The Living Island) liking Wanda Is a slap in the face to all the haters & I kinda live for it....