Page 572 of 774 FirstFirst ... 72472522562568569570571572573574575576582622672 ... LastLast
Results 8,566 to 8,580 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I mean which of them have been necessary for Krakoa.
    Magneto I get,not really a villain.Sinsiter is necessary.
    But someone like shaw?
    I think Shaw had money and resources.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    So, basically tribalism. But haven't those X-villains been responsible for the actual deaths of mutants?
    Yes, they have been. But they hve a x-gene or build one for himself so it is fine for mutants

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Xavier is lot more rich than hm. There is Angel, Monet, Emma

Extraordinary Member

I mean they have many more rich people.
    And Shaw is gonna bite them in their butts, just TP him to give him your money

I think it was his connections that got him the seat cause I'm pretty sure their are richer mutants hell Frost has Diamond Tears she is money!

Ultimate Member

I'm just not sure where this whole Krakoa or Wanda's death business will lead to. Working with guys like Shaw seems like an obviously bad idea.

Marvel legends Scarlet Witch X-Men Vintage Packaging
    by
    leokearon

https://www.deviantart.com/leokearon...ging-889645809

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I mean which of them have been necessary for Krakoa.
    Magneto I get,not really a villain.Sinsiter is necessary.
    But someone like shaw?
    They give them amnesty, most villains mutants are that way because they were discriminated. if they kill a human the got to they pit. Shaw controls the black market, Selene and Emplate control Krakoa´s feeding and help other vampire mutants. Apocalyps was recontexlised. Exodus is the leader of the Acolytes so he was necesary to get them on board. the MLf and the Morlocks were as much victims as terrorists. Sinister would get is due, He got executed in Moira´s previous life.

What do people want from the mutants, get genocided and take it with a smile? be perfect role models and boring as ****? every story needs conflict!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Milici View Post
    They give them amnesty, most villains mutants are that way because they were discriminated. if they kill a human the got to they pit. Shaw controls the black market, Selene and Emplate control Krakoa´s feeding and help other vampire mutants. Apocalyps was recontexlised. Exodus is the leader of the Acolytes so he was necesary to get them on board. the MLf and the Morlocks were as much victims as terrorists. Sinister would get is due, He got executed in Moira´s previous life.

What do people want from the mutants, get genocided and take it with a smile? be perfect role models and boring as ****? every story needs conflict!
    What I'd want is to not have the genocide business and mutant victim complex in the first place. It never made sense to me, and it's kinda boring to me.

BANNED

The X-Men have been doing the "whatever it takes to save the mutant race" bit for so long that they hardly even feel like heroes at this point. You know that Marvel has completely lost the plot with the social commentary when they're just promoting the idea of a mutant ethnostate as an unqualified positive, because it's not like the last few years have shown us exactly how problematic THAT can be.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOn View Post
    The X-Men have been doing the "whatever it takes to save the mutant race" bit for so long that they hardly even feel like heroes at this point. You know that Marvel has completely lost the plot with the social commentary when they're just promoting the idea of a mutant ethnostate as an unqualified positive, because it's not like the last few years have shown us exactly how problematic THAT can be.
    Not to mention the weird connotations of mutants only being able to be happy if they leave their homelands. How is that a good metaphor? Especially when it comes to mutants who're actual minorities. How do you tell them to leave their native lands to survive, instead of standing their ground?

No one wanted Joe Quesada's ideas to begin with. That's the whole problem.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Incredible Member

Why should they be "heros" tho? People praise and squirt all over this site for Dr.Doom, is he a hero?

Incredible Member

I have hopes for ToM.
    Hopes that the Trial of Magneto will become the stage where the hypocrisy of some so called "good mutants" will be answered for.
    Hopes that Wanda will finally come out again as the great character she's always been, prior to Disassembled.
    Hopes that Williams will make things right.

Ultimate Member

Why should they be "heros" tho? People praise and squirt all over this site for Dr.Doom, is he a hero?
    The Doom thing is always questionable to me. He's still evil, after all, so Idk why anyone would call him a hero.

But how does that excuse the X-Men?

You know that Marvel has completely lost the plot with the social commentary when they're just promoting the idea of a mutant ethnostate as an unqualified positive, because it's not like the last few years have shown us exactly how problematic THAT can be.
    I’d recommend doing more research, because if you did you would know that at least half of the current x-books are exploring the flaws of Krakoa as a nation. It is definitely NOT being presented as an unqualified positive.
    Last edited by Dipter; 08-23-2021 at 08:49 AM.