Page 576 of 774 FirstFirst ... 76476526566572573574575576577578579580586626676 ... LastLast
Results 8,626 to 8,640 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Why can't both X-Men and Avengers be on top? It doesn't have to be one or the other
    Tell Marvel that...
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Extraordinary Member

I honestly don't care as long as the writers are at least decent and long term members of each franchise get their due.
    And of course less entitled fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Why can't both X-Men and Avengers be on top? It doesn't have to be one or the other
    Lmao just wait for when X-Men hit the MCU & the inevitable AVsX movie that's gonna be so toxic lol

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    Tell Marvel that...
    Does Marvel even know what it's doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Lmao just wait for when X-Men hit the MCU & the inevitable AVsX movie that's gonna be so toxic lol
    I hope they don't short change the Avengers for the X-Men in the MCU, just to promote the "we're fake minorities" thing above all else

Quote Originally Posted by Milici View Post
    It was a jock, but don`t worry, I wont make another one since it triggers all of you so much. I only want to know what you want from a Wanda Story that doeasnt involved Mutants, Magneto, Vision, Wander Man or her babies. Since all of that makes her a "plot divice".
    It's structure of stories that makes characters plot devices. If the character is only present for their powers, and other wise has no narrative, if they are incapacitated through most of the storyline but they still push the plot, they are a plot device. In AD/HoM, Wanda is a plot device. Her previous canon, didn't matter. Her actual narrative, did not matter. She doesn't even appear until the end of AD, and she's comatose through out HoM, but her powers are still working to affect everyone. And everyone else is the focus of both stories.

No one has said they want stories that don't involve her kids, Vision or Wonder Man.

What I want is Wanda to talk to her friends again. Have them in her life. Make amends with She-Hulk. Be on the main Avengers team again. Have her relationship with Brother Voodoo evolve (actually on the page this time), for her to spend time with her kids. For her to be able to excel so much at chaos magic wielding that she can read from the Darkhold without danger. And that she finally defeats Chthon. I want him to be her big bad. I want her in more magic centric storylines. For instance the Midnight Sons teaser at the end of Damnation was intriguing, but they never did anything with it. I'd like for her to take on another magical apprentice.

And there are plenty more things Marvel can or should be able to think of that doesn't just use her for her powers or define her by who her father currently is. Or keeps her anchored to a 17 year old storyline.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Well so far wanda didn't have anything to do with that multiverse mess, apparently it was Sylvie? (I didn't watch loki) and the spell that Stephen did in the spiderman trailer went wrong.

I expect Wanda to use this situation of the multiverse collapsing to go and find her kids thought, i think she and strange would definitely be working together since the official cast and crew poster and hat has her in it and i don't think she would be promoted with strange and the others if she was a "villain"
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 08-24-2021 at 08:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Well so far wanda didn't have anything to do with that multiverse mess, apparently it was Sylvie? (I didn't watch loki) and the spell that Stephen did in the spiderman trailer went wrong.

I expect Wanda to use this situation of the multiverse collapsing to go and find her kids thought, i think she and strange would definitely be working together since the official cast and crew poster and hat has her in it and i don't think she would be promoted with strange and the others if she was a "villain"
    Well Strange's synopsis all along said “After the events of Avengers: Endgame, Dr. Stephen Strange continues his research on the Time Stone. But an old friend turned enemy seeks to destroy every sorcerer on Earth, messing with Strange’s plan and also causing him to unleash an unspeakable evil.”

Could Strange's mess up be why he need needs to find the time stone? And could Wanda be the one to help him figure out a way to fix time? Maybe Mordo set everything in motion so Strange does the spell that messes everything up?

I doubt that ins't Strange like people are speculating but it's weird that the santo santorum is covered in snow.

I've wondered that too. Maybe he was visited by Ymir, lol.

Agatha is gonna be featured at the Oogie Boogie Halloween Bash in Disney Parks this fall. No word on if Wanda will be featured. But the bash itself already sold out a few days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    I doubt that ins't Strange like people are speculating but it's weird that the santo santorum is covered in snow.
    Im getting some weird vibes from Doctor Strange

Preview for the upcoming variant for X-MEN: THE TRIAL OF MAGNETO #4 by W. Scott Forbes

In the original final draft of the Episode 8 script WandaVision, it is revealed that Pietro survived the mind stone because Wanda protected him.

https://twitter.com/honeymoron/statu...23830425866242

Extraordinary Member

A big difference I noticed between the script and the show is that in the script, when Wanda arrives in Westview, she sees the real-life townspeople being happy with their families, and that depresses her even more. In the show, Westview is a run-down place and everyone Wanda sees is miserable and alone.

It's not hard to guess why they made that change, so we would feel a little less bad about what Wanda (accidentally at first) did to them.

But the Spider-Man: No Way Home trailer makes me feel like almost every Marvel hero is going to be doing some really ethically dubious things, not just Wanda.