Page 578 of 774 FirstFirst ... 78478528568574575576577578579580581582588628678 ... LastLast
Results 8,656 to 8,670 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Pietro got so fucked as a character it's honestly sad.
    It really is, I hate it.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Relugus View Post
    There was a lot of stuff cut out due to Disney wanting the show rushed out. I have hears there were meant to be 10 episodes but due to Covid delays, they had to cram a ton of plot into episodes 8 and 9, and threads such as the deed for the house got discarded.

It's always been my belief, long before WandaVision, that Wanda protected Pietro, and that the mind stone granted him powers from the space stone. I don't think there is any mutant aspect at all.

I think the Strange we see in the NWH trailer is a variant, a more reckless, cocky Strange from another timeline. If we are getting three Spidermen, then to me it makes sense that in the third act there will be a twist reveal that this Strange is a variant. This may even tie into What If? with it's evil Strange possibly even being the same one we see in NWH.

I certainly don't think this is Mephisto as we will now hear endlessly, I also don't think this is Wanda masquerading as Strange, I think this is variant Strange. I mean, would Strange really have the Sanctum in such a messy state?
    Well Strange also messed up at times in comics due to arrogance or just honest mistake. He wasn't always in control or made good decisions. Even after becoming SS. And way, way before Bendis wrote him. So it might not even be a variant.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Well Strange also messed up at times in comics due to arrogance or just honest mistake. He wasn't always in control or made good decisions. Even after becoming SS. And way, way before Bendis wrote him. So it might not even be a variant.
    Wong telling him not to do it is pretty much encouraging him to do it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Relugus View Post
    Wong telling him not to do it is pretty much encouraging him to do it lol.
    Definitely, lol. It probably would have worked too if Spidey just stopped talking.

New XCom game named "Midnight Suns" But there is no Wanda. Not yet. There are two more character spots yet to be filled. https://www.polygon.com/22641096/mar...-gamescom-2021

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    New XCom game named "Midnight Suns" But there is no Wanda. Not yet. There are two more character spots yet to be filled. https://www.polygon.com/22641096/mar...-gamescom-2021
    Is it like Ultimate Alliance/ Xmen Legends?

It's Diablo-esque almost. It's the typical XCom game with a Marvel skin. You play as this character that they've said is named "Hunter," and you build up relationships with the heroes through a single player story mode.

I need Wanda to be a part of this game, it's stupid they have Carol, Steve, Logan and Tony over her in a magic-based team

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    I need Wanda to be a part of this game, it's stupid they have Carol, Steve, Logan and Tony over her in a magic-based team
    The usual suspects to be copy and pasted everywhere. I'm surprised that they didn't use Widow too.

Tactical rpg like XCOM, not a fan of it lol

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

I just saw the trailer myself for midnight Suns and indeed it is pretty sick looking, but indeed I was disappointed that there was no Wanda in it, ~~ Yet.

Very happy to see they’re being a Marvel magic base game and team, but I need Wanda in this and I have good hope she has a good chance towards being apart of the not announced characters yet, so let’s hope some surprises news soon, but so far looks like an awesome game and I loved choice of Music!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

If not base roster, I could see her being DLC.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

I hope so too! There's some Mass Effect style relationship building in the game apparently and getting to hang out with Wanda would be awesome.

I hope she gets added to that and Future Revolution. I don't play it, but I think it's odd how Fortnite hasn't added Wanda(and Vision) when pretty much every other mcu char is there

I read on twitter that Wanda spoilers:
    might be the villain in MoM and will fight everyone
    end of spoilers I hope not