Page 580 of 774 FirstFirst ... 80480530570576577578579580581582583584590630680 ... LastLast
Results 8,686 to 8,700 of 11598
    Extraordinary Member

That fits great, Kids are back but she's not their "Mom" and they have to rebuild that relationship.

Agree w/ the anti-hero thing, shame how such a cool concept got ruined

I don't believe movie scoops from Twitter. A good majority of them are false. A source now is, here is this theory I just made up.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

I am ready to pit my randomly made theory against those jokers after the movie is released again, hopefully I got something right again lol.

Extraordinary Member

Again about the Midnight Suns game and Wanda in other media(none MCU) in general.

One explanation I fear is that she is now considered a pacakge deal with other character in those media, and that is why she often gets left out even in games she should belong and feel right at home. In Marvel Future Fight she is released pretty close to mutants, and I fear the game devs' perception of her is just Magneto's daughter and some mutant princess. That would be the worst case scenario. The premise of the Midnight Suns story is interesting even though I don't even play that type of game.(OG character sounds both promising and worrying, though I would just probably make her look like Victoria Montesi and pretend it's her lol. Dark child of the Chthonic line, even though the parent is Lilith in this case.)

Why does it seem like even in a game that fits perfectly with everything Wanda is as a mystic that she gets left out intentionally. Midnight Sons like others have been saying is perfect for Wanda especially with Chthon as the villain that’s her number one enemy and to have her not at the front is a slap in the face from my perspective.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Why does it seem like even in a game that fits perfectly with everything Wanda is as a mystic that she gets left out intentionally. Midnight Sons like others have been saying is perfect for Wanda especially with Chthon as the villain that’s her number one enemy and to have her not at the front is a slap in the face from my perspective.
    They need to shove Wolverine and other editorial golden children there of course.(Also the main villain is Lilith though, Chthon is the world ending background Elderitch horror who most likely won't actuall get released, or stopped just in time.)
    Wanda's history is never valued as whole or at least during the time this game is planned, I doubt some devs even know about her mystical lore and only know her from some wiki pages, who knows?
    This is part of her tragedy of her character, the key lore of her isn't even known to casuals, instead, it's House of M and mutant genocide.

Hopefully WV and later MoM will change that, but it will be a long run to see their effects.

i mean it's always good to have wanda in more games and stuff especially if it's mythical but i'm ok with her not appearing in that type of games, nothing against the people who like the tactical RPG games like this tho, i prefer her to be in the Avengers game in the future

Also here’s a look at the upcoming Gingerbread Scarlet Witch Funko POP! On sale Amazon EU

Extraordinary Member

It's more about the fact she is treated like an afterthought everywhere, even if the game is not for some people, her not being included is probably suggestion about her relevance in the eyes of devs.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    I read on twitter that Wanda spoilers:
    might be the villain in MoM and will fight everyone
    end of spoilers I hope not
    I get the worry, but it is Twitter and they are even worse at theories then the talk guru heads in YouTube that clam to known all!

I would not give it any worry really or credence.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    i mean it's always good to have wanda in more games and stuff especially if it's mythical but i'm ok with her not appearing in that type of games, nothing against the people who like the tactical RPG games like this tho, i prefer her to be in the Avengers game in the future

Also here’s a look at the upcoming Gingerbread Scarlet Witch Funko POP! On sale Amazon EU

OMG Now I Want Gingerbread Wanda’s to be made for Christmas!!!

I need to but this as SOON as it is Available! ;-D
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    On second thought, maybe it is exactly because she is tied to close to Darkhold lore that she might occupy the spot devs intended for their OG character.
    I mean, Magik is also the Dark Child type but she is not that close to Darkhold lore(she has some though).

Update on the Rubies costume. I got it and it didn't have the gloves and tiara, so I sent it back. They didn't have anymore replacements so they are gonna give the money back. Some people have had bad experiences with their costumes too. Gloves being cut wrong. The pantyhose being too small. It sadly doesn't seem to be great quality except for the bathing suit part of it.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

Sigh, just when things are slightly looking up for comics Wanda there is an explosion of "Wanda is the villain of Doctor Strange 2!" "leaks" (and I use "leaks" very much in scare quotes). There is just never a moment when her fans can relax and look forward to seeing her, it's always terror and dread.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Sigh, just when things are slightly looking up for comics Wanda there is an explosion of "Wanda is the villain of Doctor Strange 2!" "leaks" (and I use "leaks" very much in scare quotes). There is just never a moment when her fans can relax and look forward to seeing her, it's always terror and dread.
    Why be afraid most people are stanning & supporting her doing what it takes to get Billy & Tommy back. Honestly if Strange is the 1 who f*cked shit up to begin with & Wanda uses this as an opportunity to save the twins & jest says nah thats a bad idea who's the real villain?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Why be afraid most people are stanning & supporting her doing what it takes to get Billy & Tommy back. Honestly if Strange is the 1 who f*cked shit up to begin with & Wanda uses this as an opportunity to save the twins & jest says nah thats a bad idea who's the real villain?
    No, I just don't want to see that. We just had a whole show where she never once gets to be a hero, and the only thing that redeems her is that she is willing to give up her children to stop other people from suffering... and then in her next appearance she takes it all back and is willing to hurt many more people to get her children back?

I'm just really tired of it. Hopefully it won't be that bad, but I just want to see her team up with Strange just once before all this is over. Maybe we'll get that and maybe we won't, but for any other hero character I'd have no doubt.