Page 582 of 774 FirstFirst ... 82482532572578579580581582583584585586592632682 ... LastLast
Results 8,716 to 8,730 of 11598
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    If it was that bad that's why you leave Westview was a shit hole anyways before Wanda they were all miserable to begin with a fresh start would have done them all wonders *shrugs*
    Buddy, you are going full yas queen again.

Extraordinary Member

She's just borrowing from other people with sources who are saying the same thing though. I wouldn't say I believe she'll actually be the villain but I'm preparing myself for the trailer to make her look like one.

Other people actually get to look forward to seeing their favorite character in a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I mean Grace Randolph is often full of shit. I am not too worried.
    The rumors seems really the most ovious. people have to stop giving clicks to these clickbait articles

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    So it circulates again. Everyone is trying to make themselves e-famous on leaks from their unnamed sources. We'll see if this is close to true. Hopefully not. But wouldn't be surprised either way.
    Well, if it's fame they are seeking, they will be disappointed. I got my random theories right but I am still a nobody lol.

Well, if it's fame they are seeking, they will be disappointed. I got my random theories right but I am still a nobody lol.
    DanielRPK seems to have made himself efamous with different fandoms for getting stuff wrong, lol.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

DanielRPK seems to have made himself efamous with different fandoms for getting stuff wrong, lol.
    And people still listen to him

Extraordinary Member

I mean, I just make theories based on my own thoughts that randomly pop up and some comic materials as foundation.
    Guess I just don't make them known earlier with a big profile lol. I kinda want that fame just so I can mock those fan theorists/leakers harder now.

Kicking people out of their homes just because you’re sad isn’t much better, my guys and/or gals.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    Kicking people out of their homes just because you’re sad isn’t much better, my guys and/or gals.
    I mean, there are no good solutions, but the show seemed to go on the basis that Vision, Billy and Tommy are real flesh-and-blood creatures even though they can't exist outside the Hex, so evacuating the people to new homes and not killing the three magically-created people would be the least bad option... but no one brought it up, because the reason they didn't do it is "the script says they don't."

Extraordinary Member

Yup, especially not in the country with a high homeless population, that would certainly generate controversy offpage.

Buddy, you are going full yas queen again.
    Everything I said was true *shrugs*

They were all miserable, Wanda provided better jobs, homes, notoriety, & the chance to reinvent themselves, they wanna reject her gift fine they should of packed up & moved right along. Or they can stay without the complaining, either way the twins were innocent their lives mattered since we all talking about this I actually do find it extremely messed up Wanda sacrificed her children canon wise their probably getting tortured or whatever by some demon.

Extraordinary Member

I think if the show says that they were all miserable and tortured, then they were all miserable and tortured. It was an accident and she let them go when she couldn't deny that they were miserable, but it really doesn't make the character look better to argue that they were better off, when the character admits that they weren't.

Extraordinary Member

Yup, it could be better though if they explain that as part of Wanda's subconscious motivation is making her neighborhood happy as well after seeing their real world conditions.
    That would definitely be a sympathetic light on her.

Extraordinary Member

But again, who am I kidding, female characters tend to get less narrative protection in those media, and Wanda is a special case in herself on top of that.
    So "he didn't screw up so bad", "someone caused him to do it" and "he meant well", those good boy defense will never be there for Wanda.