Page 584 of 774 FirstFirst ... 84484534574580581582583584585586587588594634684 ... LastLast
Results 8,746 to 8,760 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    They can't leave.They have no free will and the barrier would stop them anyways.
    That's why Wanda opened it in the last episode smh.

I heard people talk about how bad MCU stans are but never actually met one that bad, unfortunately thats come to an end.
    You talk as I care about your opinion... I don't my guy *shrugs*

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Relugus View Post
    Spiderman trailer drops and in the following days, by an amazing coincidence, suddenly we get all these scoops, it's almost like people saw the NWH trailer and then started making up fan fics and presenting them as rumour.

Remember how these same people predicted that Wanda created mutants in the MCU, and remember Magneto's reveal in Wandavision? Who can forget Mephisto?
    Funnily enough those same people didn't foresee the Darkhold, or Wundagore Mountain.

But something else really sticks out.

We have seen clear evidence of Sylvie, Doctor Strange, and Peter Parker all being implicated in the multiversal crisis, yet Wanda is still being singled out as causing everything bad by these fan theories.
    Yep, pretty much, it's just recycled old theories.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Not justifying, i just don't care about them, i already said that Wanda doing that unintentionally makes her an anti-hero in world.
    Fair enough, I get that.
    But saying they could just leave is flat out wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Fair enough, I get that.
    But saying they could just leave is flat out wrong.
    Saying they should leave is flat out wrong too. Forcing a whole town to leave is ultra-selfish.

And what happens if the townspeople did leave? Just Wanda, Vision, Billy and Tommy in an empty town together? WTF you expect out of a situation like that?

It just doesn’t make sense. “And they all lived…er…happily ever after. In a small town. With just the 4 of them. Because everyone else left because they were suffering.”

Journey, can I move into your house and force you out? I don’t even need the whole city, or even the neighborhood. Just your home/apartment/whatever.
    Last edited by Bunch of Coconuts; 08-27-2021 at 07:35 AM.

I wish sometimes the whole thing was fake. The town, the people, everything. But the MCU decided to saddle her with something unforgivable as well. I hate this modern take on the character as a perennial screw up. When for decades she was the responsible one of the twins. It's just so weird how different modern Wanda is versus older Wanda.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Applying real world logic to a TV Show with magic witches & robots ain't working as an analogy, clearly the twins were real in some capacity otherwise the ending & MoM make no sense she should have left the spell up to give her some time to figure out a permanent fix for them, Viz was unfortunately a lost cause. If they had a problem with that & living near Wanda while she figures out her ****, then hell yeah they could have packed they **** & left that's not selfish that's they choice to make if you that miserable leave *shrugs*

The show made it pretty clear they could not leave. Some were even in suspended animation. Some were stuck in an animated loop. They did not have free will.

I'm talking about at the end of the show.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I wish sometimes the whole thing was fake. The town, the people, everything. But the MCU decided to saddle her with something unforgivable as well. I hate this modern take on the character as a perennial screw up. When for decades she was the responsible one of the twins. It's just so weird how different modern Wanda is versus older Wanda.
    Lol, and the MCU is supposed to be the better one, you can only imagine how her comic status is.
    People still talk **** about her and act like she is only worth for her X-parts, all just various direct or indirect consequences of HoM.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I'm talking about at the end of the show.
    Oh I got you, about living in a shitty town.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Lol, and the MCU is supposed to be the better one, you can only imagine how her comic status is.
    People still talk **** about her and act like she is only worth for her X-parts, all just various direct or indirect consequences of HoM.
    Which is why I've said, if this is what they want Wanda to be, then they should have made it apparent they were rebooting her. Keeping her old canon, while having the contrary modern stuff just makes things worse. Older fans are still gonna have a hard time reconciling new with the old. Anyone that goes back and reads the older stuff is gonna be confused. Especially if they expect what they've been told the character is by fandom.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Applying real world logic to a TV Show with magic witches & robots ain't working as an analogy, clearly the twins were real in some capacity otherwise the ending & MoM make no sense she should have left the spell up to give her some time to figure out a permanent fix for them, Viz was unfortunately a lost cause. If they had a problem with that & living near Wanda while she figures out her ****, then hell yeah they could have packed they **** & left that's not selfish that's they choice to make if you that miserable leave *shrugs*
    It’s cute you claim it as “living near Wanda”.

They were there first.

She came in.

Disrupted their lives.

And you think it’s right to claim THEY need to be the ones to leave?

I just really have to question if you’re trolling or just…something else.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    The Hex was pretty much a monkey's paw for Wanda; it tricked her by presenting a surface of harmlessness and comfort. The Hex was kind of like Venus; thick pure cloud's concealing the hell within. She didn't question the Hex because she knew Vision and the kids would have to die if she did.

I would have preferred they had Wanda actually figure it out herself over the course of the show, what was going on, and the big reveal would be Wanda discovering that she created the Hex, and she and Vision wrestling with that.

I would hope that her narrative will be her mastering Chaos Magic and taking the fight back to the being who bestowed that power on her. I fear we are going to get "oops Wanda messed up yet again".

Still, at least we are seeing Strange mess up as well. I must admit that felt...reassuring.

Also, isn't making the world forget who Spiderman is, a form of mind rape? Literally mind-wiping millions, maybe billions of people.

Extraordinary Member

Talking about living up to the standards of how fandom antis describe a certain type of stans.
    Like seriously, we can talk about the offpage reasons of why they frames Wanda this way, but excusing the ever living heck out it is again, living up to others' accusations of you.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Relugus View Post
    The Hex was pretty much a monkey's paw for Wanda; it tricked her by presenting a surface of harmlessness and comfort. The Hex was kind of like Venus; thick pure cloud's concealing the hell within. She didn't question the Hex because she knew Vision and the kids would have to die if she did.

I would have preferred they had Wanda actually figure it out herself over the course of the show, what was going on, and the big reveal would be Wanda discovering that she created the Hex, and she and Vision wrestling with that.

I would hope that her narrative will be her mastering Chaos Magic and taking the fight back to the being who bestowed that power on her. I fear we are going to get "oops Wanda messed up yet again".

Still, at least we are seeing Strange mess up as well. I must admit that felt...reassuring.

Also, isn't making the world forget who Spiderman is, a form of mind rape? Literally mind-wiping millions, maybe billions of people.
    It's kinda funny because Strange got all kinds of people saying it's not him, he is under some influence, etc.
    While when WV is airing, people are shoving all kinds of fan theories a lot of which specifically aimed to make people think Wanda is the villain.
    It's just a small perception about how the general public view those two.

Not saying Stephen doesn't deserve his defense squad or something, but the general fandom is too happy to throw Wanda under the bus and make her the villain, breeding mare for everyone else's favs.