Page 586 of 774 FirstFirst ... 86486536576582583584585586587588589590596636686 ... LastLast
Results 8,776 to 8,790 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    You don’t have a reason to care about Wanda, either. It’s just a show after all.

And if you’re done to talking me, stop responding. You post an opinion, people are going to comment on it. That’s how life is. I acclimated to the idea a long time ago.
    My guy you care too much about my opinion this is fan behavior at this point. It's ok I got plenty but this is Wanda's thread not Journey's!

Fantastic Member

I've just heard a rumour that Doctor Strange might appear in Doctor Strange in the Multiverse Of Madness. Bare in mind this is just a rumour.

Hopefully he will manage to get a few minutes screen time in his cameo next to Xavier, Magneto, and of course the star of Doctor Strange in the Multiverse Of Madness, Wolverine.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    My guy you care too much about my opinion this is fan behavior at this point. It's ok I got plenty but this is Wanda's thread not Journey's!
    I mean, yeah, you can enter a thread, state an opinion, try to insult others when they ask you about your opinion, and try to move on by posting old GIFs of “sassy women” if you want.

But I really question why you’re on a public forum if that’s the case.

It’s good that the ending of the show pretty much speaks for itself, though. Wanda did right by releasing her hold on Westview.
    Last edited by Bunch of Coconuts; 08-27-2021 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Relugus View Post
    I've just heard a rumour that Doctor Strange might appear in Doctor Strange in the Multiverse Of Madness. Bare in mind this is just a rumour.

Hopefully he will manage to get a few minutes screen time in his cameo next to Xavier, Magneto, and of course the star of Doctor Strange in the Multiverse Of Madness, Wolverine.
    That's clear false, the main hero is going to be Maggott and he fights Mephisto

This is so funny I legit asked on my discord group who was going to see this movie specifically for Stephen & the answer was so miniscule I almost feel bad for my man.
    Last edited by Journey; 08-27-2021 at 12:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    This is so funny I legit asked on my discord group who was going to see this movie specifically for Stephen & the answer was so miniscule I almost feel bad for my man.
    Poor Stephen

Scandalous! Can't be true!
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Yep, her public image is already warped beyond recognition, thanks to AD/HoM, and how media frames her character in the bigger fandom.
    Some pretty credible sources she say is the main villain in Dr. Strange 2 and she brings the X-Men over. Even has a major battle with one of them. Would love to see her battle Phoenix/Jean.

These rumors I think are deliberate leaks to stir up public interest. Long before WandaVision came out is was released Kathryn Hahn would play Agnes and it was obvious to most fans Agnes is short for Agatha Harkness.

Extraordinary Member

The "villain Wanda" thing has been out there for a while but the same people saying she brings the X-Men over were saying that about WandaVision. They were the same people saying Evan Peters was playing Quicksilver -- true, but not true.

Whether it's true or not I don't know. I do agree that some tidbits are probably leaked to stir up interest and I suspect the trailer will make Wanda look like a villain whether she is or not. We still have no idea what Strange's role is in his own movie.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Some pretty credible sources she say is the main villain in Dr. Strange 2 and she brings the X-Men over. Even has a major battle with one of them. Would love to see her battle Phoenix/Jean.

These rumors I think are deliberate leaks to stir up public interest. Long before WandaVision came out is was released Kathryn Hahn would play Agnes and it was obvious to most fans Agnes is short for Agatha Harkness.
    All of these sources have been wrong about a great many things.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 08-28-2021 at 01:41 AM.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Spiderman trailer drops and in the following days, by an amazing coincidence, suddenly we get all these scoops, it's almost like people saw the NWH trailer and then started making up fan fics and presenting them as rumour.

Remember how these same people predicted that Wanda created mutants in the MCU, and remember Magneto's reveal in Wandavision? Who can forget Mephisto?
    Funnily enough those same people didn't foresee the Darkhold, or Wundagore Mountain.

But something else really sticks out.

We have seen clear evidence of Sylvie, Doctor Strange, and Peter Parker all being implicated in the multiversal crisis, yet Wanda is still being singled out as causing everything bad by these fan theories.
    This.
    Also if they know so much about MCU, they would know the content of the trailer before the leak/cinemacon;
    They got wrong a lot of thing on Wandavision, even if they knew some of the episodes content.
    Fake scripts is a normal thing that happen too.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    This.
    Also if they know so much about MCU, they would know the content of the trailer before the leak/cinemacon;
    They got wrong a lot of thing on Wandavision, even if they knew some of the episodes content.
    The Darkhold being in WandaVision, or Chaos Magic being mentioned (the latter is especially funny as Feige pretty much confirmed that in 2016), was something close to none of the various leaks about WandaVision ever cottoned onto. Almost every "leak" for WV stated that Nightmare or Mephisto would appear. They all trumpeted Nightmare and Mephisto near unanimously.

There were various bogus Infinity War leaks, with only one of them getting Red Skull's appearance right (but that very same leak got everything else wrong), and another hilariously claiming Tony would turn into Kang in Endgame.

I consider any suggestion of Wanda creating mutants or "Mephisto's Behind It All" to be massive red flags, because they are fan wishlists.

Let us consider that if the Doctor Strange we saw in No Way Home is, as some speculate, an evil variant (or, drum roll, please, Mephisto), perhaps even the same one we will see in What If? It may just be that Wanda is fighting that evil Strange, and initially mistakes the good Strange for him. I think we will see an evil version of Strange. If Wanda was this massive, all-consuming threat, why have Sylvie and Strange be bigger drivers of the multi-versal shenanigans than Wanda herself? Remember all those leakers saying Wanda would break open the multiverse? None of them mentioned Loki or Strange.

It would make most sense to me, to have Wanda be somewhat lured to the dark side in her pursuit of Billy and Tommy, but to also have her find her resolve in resisting the Darkhold, and for her to continue on her path to mastering chaos magic, and defying Chthon, with Blade around the corner, that would make alot of sense. It's kind of daft to have her rediscover herself, realize she had hurt people, and become Scarlet Witch. Also, if she has her Sokovian accent back, it would look more than a little bit racist (American Wanda = Good, Sokovian Wanda = Evil). I don't even have a problem with her being somewhat of an anti-hero (I love Grimlock, for example), conflicted by the dark source of her magic, but I do have a problem with her being a villain as it reduces her to fodder to fuel other character's stories, and the whole narrative arc of her chaos magic and rediscovery is ruined by her being a villain as there is then no struggle or conflict, it just makes her one-dimensional.
    Last edited by Relugus; 08-27-2021 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Tweaky

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    The "villain Wanda" thing has been out there for a while but the same people saying she brings the X-Men over were saying that about WandaVision. They were the same people saying Evan Peters was playing Quicksilver -- true, but not true.

Whether it's true or not I don't know. I do agree that some tidbits are probably leaked to stir up interest and I suspect the trailer will make Wanda look like a villain whether she is or not. We still have no idea what Strange's role is in his own movie.
    I take no credance in the Villian Wanda Theory, most net theories are 90% + more wrong in the end and the net moves on when they are debunk and never give a second thought to them.

I keep saying don't worry about anything until concrete scences and trailers come to life, Their is more hope and ideal that the MCU is pushing Wanda to in the Good Direaction then the negative one. Yea our heroes go threw dark roads but it makes them better in the end.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post

Lol, this is no leak, more like recycled old theory those leakers released right after Spider-Man trailer for their personal gain.
    It's not like they will lose anything if they are proven wrong.
    And by credible, you mean freaking Grace Randolph?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    This.
    I mean what they got right about WV? Beside obvious ones like Agnes=Agatha Harkness and maybe White Vision.