Page 587 of 774 FirstFirst ... 87487537577583584585586587588589590591597637687 ... LastLast
Results 8,791 to 8,805 of 11598

Wanda will be the Villain,
    Wanda will do a reverse HOM and bring in the X-Men
    Mephisto is in the movie
    Same old rumours, yawn

Managed to get the Grey Gargoyle Marvel Legends figure really cheap and it reminded me of this bit of Wanda Magic from Avengers Vol 1 #191

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I mean what they got right about WV? Beside obvious ones like Agnes=Agatha Harkness and maybe White Vision.
    They got what was going to happen on some episodes right, but still couldn't get one theory right. Like evan peters wasn't Quicksilver, mephisto wasn't the big bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Relugus View Post
    The Darkhold being in WandaVision, or Chaos Magic being mentioned (the latter is especially funny as Feige pretty much confirmed that in 2016), was something close to none of the various leaks about WandaVision ever cottoned onto. Almost every "leak" for WV stated that Nightmare or Mephisto would appear. They all trumpeted Nightmare and Mephisto near unanimously.

There were various bogus Infinity War leaks, with only one of them getting Red Skull's appearance right (but that very same leak got everything else wrong), and another hilariously claiming Tony would turn into Kang in Endgame.

I consider any suggestion of Wanda creating mutants or "Mephisto's Behind It All" to be massive red flags, because they are fan wishlists.

Let us consider that if the Doctor Strange we saw in No Way Home is, as some speculate, an evil variant (or, drum roll, please, Mephisto), perhaps even the same one we will see in What If? It may just be that Wanda is fighting that evil Strange, and initially mistakes the good Strange for him. I think we will see an evil version of Strange. If Wanda was this massive, all-consuming threat, why have Sylvie and Strange be bigger drivers of the multi-versal shenanigans than Wanda herself? Remember all those leakers saying Wanda would break open the multiverse? None of them mentioned Loki or Strange.

It would make most sense to me, to have Wanda be somewhat lured to the dark side in her pursuit of Billy and Tommy, but to also have her find her resolve in resisting the Darkhold, and for her to continue on her path to mastering chaos magic, and defying Chthon, with Blade around the corner, that would make alot of sense. It's kind of daft to have her rediscover herself, realize she had hurt people, and become Scarlet Witch. Also, if she has her Sokovian accent back, it would look more than a little bit racist (American Wanda = Good, Sokovian Wanda = Evil). I don't even have a problem with her being somewhat of an anti-hero (I love Grimlock, for example), conflicted by the dark source of her magic, but I do have a problem with her being a villain as it reduces her to fodder to fuel other character's stories, and the whole narrative arc of her chaos magic and rediscovery is ruined by her being a villain as there is then no struggle or conflict, it just makes her one-dimensional.
    Wanda brining mutants for the MCU was always a fan wishlist, a reverse HoM.

Wathing loki I wasn't reading any leak, but I don't think anyone had idea that Kang origin was going to be on the last episode.

I alredy thinking that Patrick Stewart being the one to fight Wanda is Bullshit. Stewart is a 80 year old man, and this move was filmed while covid was running strong on UK. He only got the vaccine i January, so second dose probably was on April, when they were finishing the filming in UK.

Seems like Sylvie is the biggest suspect for breaking mutliverse followed by Doctor Strange. I guess that she breking the mutiverse may have broke the Strange spell.
    Or Strange is not who he says he is.

If Wanda was going to be a villain, they would just let her be a complete villain on Wandavision. They let her do the right thing on the end
    Last edited by Writerblog; 08-28-2021 at 10:05 AM.

I have to admit the memes of Wanda throwing Charles around made me laugh

Ultimate Member

I don't see Wanda vs Charles happening outside of a psychic battle (which would look cool, but it may not happen). And I think fans should give up on the idea of her bringing mutants into the MCU. Even if she's retconned into one, I don't see her actually leading them into the MCU

What if it's wanda, wong, america and strange going throught the multiverse and they have a brief fight with each of this cameos characters ?

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Ahahaha

they were saying a epic battle, but Charles is far away from that for many reasons.

yesterday I saw a interview from the visual developmen for MCu and he said that he wants to design for Wolverine and X-men.
    It may take longer to get X-men n MCU

If the rumor is true it would have to be like Apocalypse or Phoenix. Anybody else from the FOXverse is a chump compared to Wanda. Not that I want any Fox characters showing up, that sounds like a terrible idea.

Fantastic Member

Death Of Doctor Strange preview shows Thor, Magik, Shaman, Brother Voodoo, Reed Richards, the dog (from Cates run?) and Zelma reacting to his death.

Not Wanda, of course, because she's currently on plot device duty in Krakoa

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    If the rumor is true it would have to be like Apocalypse or Phoenix. Anybody else from the FOXverse is a chump compared to Wanda. Not that I want any Fox characters showing up, that sounds like a terrible idea.
    None of them really stand a chance against MCU Scarlet Witch, tbh.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Wanda is an evil villain for not respecting the elders I guess.

Extraordinary Member

Death Of Doctor Strange preview shows Thor, Magik, Shaman, Brother Voodoo, Reed Richards, the dog (from Cates run?) and Zelma reacting to his death.

What a fruitless shitty job that is.

At yet no scene of Voodoo reacting to his girlfriend's death.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Fox Apocalypse is pretty meh really.
    Yeah, it sounds like a terrible idea.

Extraordinary Member

Soooo, I may sound like talking **** behind people's back, but is X-boards for weirdos?
    Because jeez I can hold my separatist sentiments in the other appreciation thread a bit, but there are people who accuse Wanda of demon worship while insisting his/her made-up magic system is true to MU or something. Honestly, like I have seen all sorts of misconcepts about the character, but this is new. I though Wanda's character power origin trope is pretty common??? Like anti anti-christ? The dark child? The cursed one?
    Like I know Wanda is that one character that you don't need to actually learn about to talk **** about her since that's how everyone does it, but come on.