Page 588 of 774 FirstFirst ... 88488538578584585586587588589590591592598638688 ... LastLast
Results 8,806 to 8,820 of 11598
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    At yet no scene of Voodoo reacting to his girlfriend's death.
    Don't worry, they can discuss it on their wedding the next time they appear together, judging by how fast things develop in the past lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Don't worry, they can discuss it on their wedding the next time they appear together, judging by how fast things develop in the past lol.
    Their wedding? Don't be ridiculous next time they are together on panel, they will already be married and have kids.

Extraordinary Member

In that case, I want my Wanda's obscure AU kid Kya in the main universe!

That would be cool.
    Just trying to think but barring Nocturne and Kya does Wanda have any other AU kids?

Pls no, Wanda does not need to have a daughter in the same universe that will steal her identity, costume and superhero alias

not another Wasp situation like with Janet / Hope

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    That would be cool.
    Just trying to think but barring Nocturne and Kya does Wanda have any other AU kids?
    That unnamed third kid in HoM.(Seriously why is he there, and wiki said it might be Wanda and Simon's kid?)
    And Kya's older sister Daiea(I thought she is the maid of the house, but she is actually Wanda's daughter in Thor Reigning.)
    I actually wouldn't mind if they make a generic future version of Scarlet Witch who is kinda a descendant who is totally not Wanda but actually Wanda in every way but the name.
    Still waiting for an AU where there is a Diana Maximoff, after that's the girl's name picked for her and Vision's kid if the newborn is female.(So maybe Diana would be a female version of Thomas?)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Pls no, Wanda does not need to have a daughter in the same universe that will steal her identity, costume and superhero alias

not another Wasp situation like with Janet / Hope
    Just joking really, Kya is kinda just an edgier Wanda who lived long enough to make an impact in an AU, so her character kinda only works in those dystopian AUs.
    And I kinda like her since she is like the only proper "successor" of Wanda.(The same costume and identity and shit.)

Ultimate Member

Does she really need more kids? I think she should be allowed to focus more on the kids she already has.

Marvel just does not like to really go through with most family dynamics. They have many hang ups about it from it aging their characters, to it getting in the way of what certain writers want to focus on.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Marvel just does not like to really go through with most family dynamics. They have many hang ups about it from it aging their characters, to it getting in the way of what certain writers want to focus on.
    Tbh, if she has adult kids she should be older. The whole "they're different ages" thing never made sense to me. It's not like she can't do anything just because she's over 50

They're not her biological kids tho, there's no reason for her to be older, yes they share the same souls that the twins she once created but that's it.

She didn't raise them and she feels awkward around them even thought she loves them (that's what i got from her 2016 solo)

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    They're not her biological kids tho, there's no reason for her to be older, yes they share the same souls that the twins she once created but that's it.

She didn't raise them and she feels awkward around them even thought she loves them (that's what i got from her 2016 solo)
    I know, but it seems odd to have her 'kids' be so old when she's not. It's like Marvel is averse to aging its heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I know, but it seems odd to have her 'kids' be so old when she's not. It's like Marvel is averse to aging its heroes
    I think their souls traveled through time and found proper bodies to merge with.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Wanda's relationship with Billy & Tommy feels like that of a teen mom who put her kids up for adoption & reconnected with them later in life it could be very interesting if used more.