Page 595 of 774 FirstFirst ... 95495545585591592593594595596597598599605645695 ... LastLast
Results 8,911 to 8,925 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Wanda and Agatha are mentioned in dialogue between the Hunter and the Caretaker in Midnight Suns! Might suggest she's in the game after all.
    And the plot of the game is to stop Cthon from being summoned...and Cthon is pretty relevant to Wanda.

Ultimate Member

What exactly would be her full power set if she were in the game?

Wanda and Agatha are mentioned in dialogue between the Hunter and the Caretaker in Midnight Suns! Might suggest she's in the game after all.
    I wonder send her away where and why this caretaker that looks like Agatha but isn't Agatha, while Agatha is a ghost. This universe's lore is odd.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    What exactly would be her full power set if she were in the game?
    I couldn't match it up to what they are doing here, because it seems a little different from X-Com games before. And is a card battle style. But her power set could be or have been similar to Strike Force. Since this game seems to play in a similar way.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I wonder send her away where and why this caretaker that looks like Agatha but isn't Agatha, while Agatha is a ghost. This universe's lore is odd.
    Ghost Agatha also seems to be in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That is great! I do not believe Agatha has ever been in a game before.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah I made mention of her. Must be set where she didn't bring herself back yet? Or in this universe died a different way?

Fantastic Member

My hot take is the "Caretaker" is actually going to be revealed to be a villain. "Caretaker" did make me think of the "Midwife" from the JM DeMateis Doctor Strange story Born Again. It's Wanda whom Lilith would definitely fear most, so I call shenanigans here.

The Hunter is so Vicky Montessi it will be frustrating if she isn't somehow a version of Vicky. Maybe she is and "The Hunter" is just a title the devs are using to hide spoilers.

Ultimate Member

I couldn't match it up to what they are doing here, because it seems a little different from X-Com games before. And is a card battle style. But her power set could be or have been similar to Strike Force. Since this game seems to play in a similar way.

Cool. Although would hex bolt be like the whole "bad luck" power she sometimes has in the comics?

Extraordinary Member

Well, didn't they also have corrupted heroes as enemies? The line sound like they are going to make her an NPC or a boss or something, what a shame.
    I will be pleasantly surprised if she is in the main team though.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Relugus View Post
    My hot take is the "Caretaker" is actually going to be revealed to be a villain. "Caretaker" did make me think of the "Midwife" from the JM DeMateis Doctor Strange story Born Again. It's Wanda whom Lilith would definitely fear most, so I call shenanigans here.

The Hunter is so Vicky Montessi it will be frustrating if she isn't somehow a version of Vicky. Maybe she is and "The Hunter" is just a title the devs are using to hide spoilers.
    Ironically the Hunter is very much what Carnage run want Victoria Montesi to be lol, some immortal monster slayer, it would not be that bad if that didn't totally contradict her lore in the OG Darkhold book but it did.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Cool. Although would hex bolt be like the whole "bad luck" power she sometimes has in the comics?
    Depends on the developers. Some like to use references to earlier Wanda, some do not.

Quote Originally Posted by Relugus View Post

I'm fully prepared though for the Hunter to just be no one special though. I don't know if I should count on them using Victoria at all. Just seems like something where they are doing their own thing. And some of that will be OCs.

The fact that they were like, we made it Suns instead of Sons because this is our own thing points to that. They only have two actual Midnight Sons members in their game.

Ultimate Member

Depends on the developers. Some like to use references to earlier Wanda, some do not.
    Well, I'm not totally sure what a hex bolt is now tbh

Extraordinary Member

Also, about Billy being Demiurge, Dormammu seems to recognize Billy being Demiurge(either through his power or some energy signature) and comment on how pitiful that he took a human form.
    And the "thread upon the fatal egg before the Serpent hatches" line seems to be reference to Set and the birth of Elder Gods.
    So it proves that Billy's survival is crucial to the initial birth of Elder Gods, so he is more or less the same Demiurge or crucial to the the emergence of the OG Demiurge.(You cannot say who is really the OG one with time travel involved though. I am just using the older one as the "OG" here.)
    So my headcanon is that Demiurge is in a time loop of maturing into godhood and "second-coming" into mortal form, since what happened to the OG Demiurge after Atum's birth is never told, so I think Demiurge is in a constant loop of turning mortal/god. The creation loop is seen in Demiurge/Chthon/Wanda.(Even if Chthon is not Wanda's "father", he is still Wanda's creator in terms of her power.)
    There is also the thing about OG William Maximoff, who is not going to be magic user and thus not likely being the Demiurge, if OG William/Thomas survived and Billy/Tommy never existed, what Demiurge would do then, find another host to do the creation loop thing?