Page 6 of 774 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106506 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    The more I look at Wanda's new costume, the more is looks to be like a more elobrate version of her brief AOU costume:

That’s my favorite MCU outfit of hers so far – not that there is much to choose from, but this one I think is outstanding. Looks like some kind of Asian Warrior outfit to me.

It's not a costume i like but it's not that bad, i think it looks bad in that picture but in the only scene she used it, it looked decent

I guess it has some similarities to that one too, but I'd say its more similar to this old concept art:

That was my thought as well because of the neckline. I think they are gonna do a slight homage to the Crossing costume.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    That'd be a waste. I don't think they've been concerned with bringing back Wanda and Vision's relationship. They are hardly interested in even having them in comics. I remember Brevoort saying that they were just done with that and not wanting to revisit it. And I can understand that. Unlike the MCU, that relationship has gone through everything. There probably isn't much new ground to cover.
    There's still a lot more that they can get out of that. Wanda and Vision's relationship with both of their children.

They both are evolved from what they used to be but the feelings they have for each other haven't gone. And being in a relationship with another sorcerer/magic user is meh for me. I like the sorcery/science dynamic of Wanda and Vision.

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    Man... Coipel draws my favorite Wanda’s.

I very much like that boobalicious art lol..

I hope this is the year Wanda (and Pietro) are returned to mutantcy and children of Magneto. I haven’t liked Wanda since.... Busiek.

Extraordinary Member

I enjoy her run in No Surrender and No Road Home, and really, Busiek's Avengers run with Wanda doesn't really rely on her being a mutant, that is like very low on the priority list for her right now, if anything she needs the prominence she had during Busiek era.

[deleted]

10/char
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 01-02-2021 at 10:31 PM.

Somewhere in LA, and like this many people has spotted promotional stuff related to WandaVision in cities

What a Time to be alive

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    There's still a lot more that they can get out of that. Wanda and Vision's relationship with both of their children.

They both are evolved from what they used to be but the feelings they have for each other haven't gone. And being in a relationship with another sorcerer/magic user is meh for me. I like the sorcery/science dynamic of Wanda and Vision.
    They never explored her relationship with Brother Voodoo so there really is no way to feel about it.

The covered the whole science/magic, chaos and order thing with Wanda and Vision. They went through both loving and very hard times. I can't think of anything they could do that they haven't done already. They've also gone through the whole teasing they'll be back together several times only to pull them back apart again.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I enjoy her run in No Surrender and No Road Home, and really, Busiek's Avengers run with Wanda doesn't really rely on her being a mutant, that is like very low on the priority list for her right now, if anything she needs the prominence she had during Busiek era.
    Me too, those were decent stories for Wanda. Her solo was good too. I liked the magic detective stuff. And some of the art was great.

I too am not fond or particularly invested in the Voodoo & Wanda relationship one they kind of were just thrown together towards the end of a run & it was kind of rushed to the point I'm just like how we get here? Plus they apparently if I'm not mistaken moved in together? No road no home or whatever that event with the gods was called? IDK again they seem rushed and the chance they now have in Strange Academy to give it some proper development is so far unused, if they are living together seems highly rushed to me like has he even met her kids?

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I guess it has some similarities to that one too, but I'd say its more similar to this old concept art:

That's true. Whatever it is I'm excited to see Wanda getting a new look

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Me too, those were decent stories for Wanda. Her solo was good too. I liked the magic detective stuff. And some of the art was great.
    I loved the idea of Wanda travelling the world helping people with their mystical problems

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    I loved the idea of Wanda travelling the world helping people with their mystical problems
    I kinda had this idea of Wanda running around investigating magic anomolies and Ian McNee tag along to record stuff.(Him being the narrator and all that.)Or replace him with one of the students from Strange Academy.