Page 605 of 774 FirstFirst ... 105505555595601602603604605606607608609615655705 ... LastLast
Results 9,061 to 9,075 of 11598

This isn't my memory being bad. You can easily look up information on this. And I was old enough then to remember this failure. http://gabrielbentiez743.blogspot.co...eroes.html?m=1
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    This isn't my memory being bad. You can easily look up information on this. And I was old enough then to remember this failure. http://gabrielbentiez743.blogspot.co...eroes.html?m=1
    It was popular over here, but then again we also enjoyed Ben Reilly's Spider-man.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder if she'll ever tussle with Carol.
    Eh, if it ever came to fisticuffs Carol would wipe the floor with Wanda. The only time Wanda really throws hands is when the story wants to show us that she's tougher than she looks and can take care of herself, but that doesn't make her any kind of martial arts expert and she tends to rely on her powers for a reason. Carol, on the other hand, is the kind of person who lives for a good scrap and even without considering her powers, would probably have no trouble putting our girl down for the count with a single punch.

Like all fights, it always depends on the condition of the fight. If Carol gets in close, she knocks Wanda out. If Wanda gets off a strong spell she can completely disable Carol.

But why have them fight? Let them be friends.

Ultimate Member

Like all fights, it always depends on the condition of the fight. If Carol gets in close, she knocks Wanda out. If Wanda gets off a strong spell she can completely disable Carol.

But why have them fight? Let them be friends.
    At some point they should/could be.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    At some point they should/could be.
    They were best friends for many years and are still friends according to Wanda's solo...

Now that she's a full witch there's no reason for Wanda to go H2H against no one in a battle, even when she went h2h against Thanos for a short time he still couldn't overpower her tk shields and she throw his sword away.

we're getting close to MoM, can't wait to see what Sam Raimi and the writers prepared with her new magic powers plus the Darkhold, i want to see more spells, reality warping, magic/HEX bolts and her telepathy in combat (like with the sword agents)

Ultimate Member

They were best friends for many years and are still friends according to Wanda's solo...
    I'd like to see that in the MCU, or the comics for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Now that she's a full witch there's no reason for Wanda to go H2H against no one in a battle, even when she went h2h against Thanos for a short time he still couldn't overpower her tk shields and she throw his sword away.

we're getting close to MoM, can't wait to see what Sam Raimi and the writers prepared with her new magic powers plus the Darkhold, i want to see more spells, reality warping, magic/HEX bolts and her telepathy in combat (like with the sword agents)

I wonder how much control of her new abilities she'll have by MoM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    It was popular over here, but then again we also enjoyed Ben Reilly's Spider-man.
    Yes, CBR does have a diff. opinion set than most other sites from what I've seen.

Also, do we have more news what role Wanda is playing in MoM?

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Yes, CBR does have a diff. opinion set than most other sites from what I've seen.

Also, do we have more news what role Wanda is playing in MoM?
    I mean some chick named Grace posted on Twitter Wanda straight up kills people in MoM adding to the villain theory & she's supposedly a credible source.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I mean some chick named Grace posted on Twitter Wanda straight up kills people in MoM adding to the villain theory & she's supposedly a credible source.
    She isn't a credible source ahhaaha

Yeah, they need to hang out more. I would love a scene where Wanda, Jan, Jen, Monica and Carol all hang out

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    She isn't a credible source ahhaaha
    No one is a credible source online.

Especially someone that will argue with a movie's director on what is true about the behind the scenes stuff with that movie. At that point, I have to ask if she uses heavy drugs.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Grace... Grace Randolph?
    If so, don't believe her from what I've heard