Page 607 of 774 FirstFirst ... 107507557597603604605606607608609610611617657707 ... LastLast
Results 9,091 to 9,105 of 11598

Not a fan of these type of leaks but Strange already "broke" the multiverse with that spell, if we're following these mistakes and every character makes a mistake, i hope if wanda does have something to do with this, she did something with the darkhold to help her find her kids and somehow Shuma Gorath or the big villain is released because of that, so Wanda and Strange had to work together at the end.

I guess we just have to wait for the first trailer, the poster and the officials hats for the cast and crew of the movie gave me hope of Wanda being a team member in saving the multiverse along with others at the end.
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 09-12-2021 at 08:27 PM.

Extraordinary Member

I would rather she use the forbidden knowledge to defeat the villain than unleash it. It may come with some side effects after, at least she will come off as resourceful than doing dumb oopsies.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Honestly I don't want her as the cause of conflict either, I want her to be a participant than source of drama and everye else will be commenting about if she deserves to live yadi yada.
    Like being a piece of meat and others are arguing over who gets the cut. It just feels wrong.
    I get that. The upside is that I think the MCU has already proven they can do this better than the comics did. WandaVision actually felt like a Wanda story instead of just using her as a plot device like Avengers Disassembled/House Of M did. Giving Wanda agency makes all the difference, in my opinion. So hopefully the movie will be more like that in that regard.

But after MOM, yeah, I do hope they put the final nail on all this villain talk about her. I hope the movie puts her on a place where she is undeniably a hero, so they can keep that dynamic going whenever we see her next (hopefully in a solo production).

I expect ITMoM to be Stephen's movie with Wanda as a guest. I'm not sure why these outlets believe it's gonna be her story when she already wrapped and Benedict has many more reshoots yet to film. Them also believing he'll kill her off after Feige said there will be much more of her after this. But I'm pretty tired of the rumor mill.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 09-12-2021 at 08:41 PM.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    I hope so, also this is the source of that "leak"

https://www.thecosmiccircus.com/excl...ternal-battle/

The same site that confirmed a solo movie for Bloodsport but James Gunn said No on twitter lol
    Another random website that pops up with the just trust me dude scoops.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 09-12-2021 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Them also believing he'll kill her off after Feige said there will be much more of her after this. But I'm pretty tired of the rumor mill.
    Whats the point of feige saying 'you're finally going to be the scarlet witch' and all that (lizzie said that feige told her all this on an interview) and the big deal of her finally becoming the scarlet witch if she's going to died in another movie... to say that her costume doesn't even give villain vibes, the fabric gives generic MCU hero (in a good way) just like Vision and the other heroes do.
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 09-12-2021 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Whats the point of feige saying 'you're finally going to be the scarlet witch' and all that (lizzie said that feige told her all this on an interview) and the big deal of her finally becoming the scarlet witch if she's going to died in another movie... to say that her costume doesn't even give villain vibes, the fabric gives generic MCU hero (in a good way) just like Vision and the other heroes do.
    People just love their Wanda is baby crazy theories because it fits into what they read online about the character. And they think she'll reverse HoM and give them mutants. It's all it's ever boiled down to, despite anything Feige has said. They'd rather believe these newly cropped up sites than the producer of the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe. Because he also said mutants aren't soon. And sure, that could be him throwing off the smell. But these same people rumored mutants at the end of Endgame, and in WandaVision. And in Falcon and the Winter Soldier.

At some point the bs smell is just bs.

Extraordinary Member

I wouldn't even entertain something from We Got This Covered. I have just as much chance of winning the lottery as they have of having any legitimate article ever. And I never play the lottery.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    People just love their Wanda is baby crazy theories because it fits into what they read online about the character. And they think she'll reverse HoM and give them mutants. It's all it's ever boiled down to, despite anything Feige has said. They'd rather believe these newly cropped up sites than the producer of the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe. Because he also said mutants aren't soon. And sure, that could be him throwing off the smell. But these same people rumored mutants at the end of Endgame, and in WandaVision. And in Falcon and the Winter Soldier.

At some point the bs smell is just bs.
    Breaking news from the Internet
    Wanda will do a Reverse HOM and bring in mutants
    Wanda will go evil/be the villain.
    Mephisto is in the movie

Outstanding Fantasy/Sci-Fi Costumes
    Outstanding Production Design
    Outstanding Original Music and Lyrics for “Agatha All Along”!

https://twitter.com/marvel/status/14...069300738?s=21

This is lovely and proper, though I was hoping Olsen would win lead actress.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Covetous_One; 09-16-2021 at 03:37 PM.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Mephisto is in the movie
    Is it even "news" at this point?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Mephisto is in the movie
    Oh, is that last year or this year lol.

They were also claiming Thanos's face lines were scratches caused by Wolverine after the first Infinity War trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Is it even "news" at this point?
    That's my point, these are the same things we constantly hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    6411C797-F7F4-470D-BA0C-9197B9CF5D19.jpg

Outstanding Fantasy/Sci-Fi Costumes
    Outstanding Production Design
    Outstanding Original Music and Lyrics for “Agatha All Along”!

https://twitter.com/marvel/status/14...069300738?s=21

This is lovely and proper, though I was hoping Olsen would win lead actress.
    These are the emmy for The Creative Arts, the main event it's next sunday, Lizzie's category in particular is the hardest one, tough competition this year but her being nominated amongs talented actresses for a comic character it still huge for Lizzie's career and the MCU, to say she's nominated for our Wanda

Kinda sad that we can't even celebrate the WandaVision wins yesterday because of those leaks/rumors... and it's just going to get worst i fear.