Page 61 of 774 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161561 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Here you go. Possible spoilers ahead.

https://twitter.com/wandavisionnew2/...320584706?s=21
    Ah thanks! We'll see if it's a thing, but I definitely hope they have something of her new costume.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Statement: Hi we really don't care about Wanda and Vision and refuse do to even the bare minimum for them. In other news, Jason Aaron's Avengers! Everyone gets the Phoenix! And she's someone's mom!
    This made me laugh so hard. It's so true!

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Has Marvel made a statement on why Wanda & Vision too have no comic synergy going on for them right now, would this not be the perfect time to release Darkhold?
    Why would they make a statement about that

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Why would they make a statement about that
    Why not every other series has something going on. WS & Falcon, Black Widow, Loki got something when his shit was announced. Darkhold is just sitting on the shelf but apparently they just said fuck WandaVision. "But hey look at this page of Wanda writing referrals and a glimpse into her email at the school she teaches at but is never physically seen"

Why not every other series has something going on. WS & Falcon, Black Widow, Loki got something when his shit was announced. Darkhold is just sitting on the shelf but apparently they just said fuck WandaVision.
    I just dont see why they'd put attnetion on something negative. I think its obvious that current Marvel Comics doesnt care much for Wanda and thats independent of anything the MCU is doing

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I just dont see why they'd put attnetion on something negative. I think its obvious that current Marvel Comics doesnt care much for Wanda and thats independent of anything the MCU is doing
    Ok but even from a buisness standpoint it's weird to me like even Agents of Shield got a comic when it was first Popping, Iron fist, J Jones, Luke Cage, Runaways Ect, all lesser and unknown characters yet WandaVision which has hella hype right now is getting paid dust on the comic spectrum very weird move to give them nothing.

I really wish I could play Super War:

https://youtu.be/mR12R0eKmBo

https://youtu.be/r0c2Jf5rwmc

I miss Marvel Heroes because when there was a new book, movie or show, they had the new skins for those introduced.

Ok but even from a buisness standpoint it's weird to me like even Agents of Shield got a comic when it was first Popping, Iron fist, J Jones, Luke Cage, Runaways Ect, all lesser and unknown characters yet WandaVision which has hella hype right now is getting paid dust on the comic spectrum very weird move to give them nothing.
    I think there was that Darkhold book that starred Wanda that got delayed by COVID?

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    I think there was that Darkhold book that starred Wanda that got delayed by COVID?
    Darkhold Alpha. We still don't know if it'll actually ever be a thing.

Has Marvel made a statement on why Wanda & Vision too have no comic synergy going on for them right now, would this not be the perfect time to release Darkhold?
    There is a general audience right now, both online and in the real world, hungry for material featuring these characters right now, but finding very little content. (Hot Topic has a window display for Wandavision merch , but only had 2 t-shirts.) I have a couple of co-workers, who despite being confused about the first 2 episodes, are still very interested in learning more about the character's history.

Could you imagine if Marvel gave Wanda the same push and multiple comic book reboots that Carol Danvers has received? I guess they decided that there is only room for one powerful female Avenger in terms of publicity. No offense to Captain Marvel fans but she has received multiple saving rolls while Wanda only had one attempt at a book in recent years. (Being launched during the midst of a complete comic book universe reboot probably didn't help.)
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    There is a general audience right now, both online and in the real world, hungry for material featuring these characters right now, but finding very little content. (Hot Topic has a window display for Wandavision merch , but only had 2 t-shirts.) I have a couple of co-workers, who despite being confused about the first 2 episodes, are still very interested in learning more about the character's history.

Could you imagine if Marvel gave Wanda the same push and multiple comic book reboots that Carol Danvers has received? I guess they decided that there is only room for one powerful female Avenger in terms of publicity. No offense to Captain Marvel fans but she has received multiple saving rolls while Wanda only had one attempt at a book in recent years. (Being launched during the midst of a complete comic book universe reboot probably didn't help.)
    Hot topic has way more shirts available online for those looking. Amazon does too. Marvel has been putting a lot of their merch on there.

The Captain Marvel reboots are indeed weird. Because for the most part they have sold only moderately. Wanda's sold about the same, and had a different artist each issue. It also wasn't really promoted as much.

Extraordinary Member

I am going to take a guess that Marvel publishing is in the same boat we are: waiting to see what becomes of Wanda in the MCU. (Maybe Feige has told some of them, but I doubt it's trickled down to their publishing plans yet.)

Being in the MCU is a weird double-edged sword (no pun intended) for characters. Instead of being promoted, they often get sidelined. I doubt Bucky and Sam would have gotten their miniseries if there had been any existing team-up material for Marvel to reissue. But with Wanda, Vision and Monica, they've just been sitting there since "No Road Home" waiting to find out what and where they are after this thing wraps up.

Will Wanda then get some comics promotion when she's one of the most famous superheroes in the world? LOL, of course not. They'll find another excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    I am going to take a guess that Marvel publishing is in the same boat we are: waiting to see what becomes of Wanda in the MCU. (Maybe Feige has told some of them, but I doubt it's trickled down to their publishing plans yet.)

Being in the MCU is a weird double-edged sword (no pun intended) for characters. Instead of being promoted, they often get sidelined. I doubt Bucky and Sam would have gotten their miniseries if there had been any existing team-up material for Marvel to reissue. But with Wanda, Vision and Monica, they've just been sitting there since "No Road Home" waiting to find out what and where they are after this thing wraps up.

Will Wanda then get some comics promotion when she's one of the most famous superheroes in the world? LOL, of course not. They'll find another excuse.
    It shouldn't take them six years to figure that out. And it didn't stop them from having her in stuff before. It's just what she's in is usually very short lived or just an appearance. So I don't completely buy that. They have a connection to the studio. They can figure out what's going on to get the ball rolling on a series. But they might not even want that synergy either.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I really wish I could play Super War:

https://youtu.be/mR12R0eKmBo

https://youtu.be/r0c2Jf5rwmc

I miss Marvel Heroes because when there was a new book, movie or show, they had the new skins for those introduced.
    Marvel heroes wanda was a gameplay design triumph TBH

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Yeah I've been thinking about that. They have her with that outfit in some of the promo, and I think I see it on part of the leaked footage, but at the same time this would be a super spoilery toy from like the ending of the show meant to release after it's finished, so why wouldn't she be in her new costume already?
    That looked to me like her Infinity War costume which -- I regret to say -- I noticed because it was low-cut, and Lizzie famously said she didn't like being the only heroine with cleavage.

The hint of the new costume in the poster showed that it will cover up that... er... area. I'm glad they listened to her.

(I still see people who are butthurt that Lizzie complained about the cleavage, even after episode 2 of WandaVision shows she clearly has no problem with wearing a skimpy outfit. Her problem is that if she's the only woman in the big battle with a revealing outfit then it seems like she's not getting the respect the other women get.)