Page 611 of 774 FirstFirst ... 111511561601607608609610611612613614615621661711 ... LastLast
Results 9,151 to 9,165 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    She's at least on the cover for Avengers Forever. The only question to that is how much she's featured. It has a lot of Avengers. And it's not like Avengers have to have only one team.
    With Aaron writing it, I'm not expecting much.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    With Aaron writing it, I'm not expecting much.
    Well, I can't say Wanda has been treated very well elsewhere. So at this point, I'll at least take her being in her home franchise.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Well, I can't say Wanda has been treated very well elsewhere. So at this point, I'll at least take her being in her home franchise.
    At the end of day I'd just prefer good Wanda content...

Aaron is a menace, he could turn Wanda into a normal human and make Jane Foster the next scarlet witch

Very true and that’s what should really matters as far as the fandom is concerned.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Well that's pretty scarce.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Aaron is a menace, he could turn Wanda into a normal human and make Jane Foster the next scarlet witch
    He's written her before and didn't do that. While he could tone it down on the Jane stanning, I don't don't think he'd go that far, lol.

He's written her before and didn't do that. While he could tone it down on the Jane stanning, I don't don't think he'd go that far, lol.
    I think it is a just a joke. Gof forbid a writer that have his favorite not be a white male character.

Well Avengers will have two ongoings by Aaron, not sure about who will made into Avengers forever cast

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    I think it is a just a joke. Gof forbid a writer that have his favorite not be a white male character.

Well Avengers will have two ongoings by Aaron, not sure about who will made into Avengers forever cast
    I think it's only a half joke. Because people have legit been displeased by his Avengers run.

The TOM mini is terrible. I wish Marvel hadnt had greenlit this mess

I think it's only a half joke. Because people have legit been displeased by his Avengers run.
    Yes, people are hating on his avengers. But Jane was only there was a minor guest star. Well for all the hate Avengers seems to be doing alright for getting a 2nd books

I'm just tired of wanda not being allowed to do something without being written to mess up things, tbh i also don't even like how Leah is writing this mini and also the art even thought it looks pretty in some moments.

She's very pupular right now because the MCU and all they gave us in the books is a corpse that looks pretty and the way she died is also embarrasing for a powerful character like her.

Yeah, I can't wait for December. Hopefully we still have Wanda intact and in something where she's treated well.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Well, just look at what he did to Gaea's being Thor's mother, and the nonsense he did with Moon Knight, and of course, his brilliant idea of making She-Hulk, a distinct character from Bruce Banner, into "Hulk with ****." Just reciting those examples makes me scared.

Yeah, I can't wait for December. Hopefully we still have Wanda intact and in something where she's treated well.
    I really hope she will be on a book soon, that the story will be about her not about a murder