Page 659 of 774 FirstFirst ... 159559609649655656657658659660661662663669709759 ... LastLast
Results 9,871 to 9,885 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    New art by Russell Dauterman

Props for remembering Evolution.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

Scarlet Witch Davidlee Oct2021
    by jdavidlee1979

https://www.deviantart.com/jdavidlee...2021-894065928

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Scarlet Witch Davidlee Oct2021
    by jdavidlee1979

https://www.deviantart.com/jdavidlee...2021-894065928

Beautiful Classic Wanda!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Variety reports that Kathryn Hahn's Agatha Harkness will get her own series on Disney Plus:

https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/wan...hn-1235082445/

This is not some online leak or rumor. Variety is a legit trade publication.

Kathryn deserves, apparently she's set to appear across in the MCU, Variety says, i hope this means Wanda is getting something in the future.

WandaVision was really a success

Extraordinary Member

Yes, if a leak is in Variety then it's a real leak (sometimes from the company itself). They were the first to break the news about Wanda getting her own show.

It seems like a no-brainer to give Hahn her own show after her breakout success, but I hope she and Wanda will get a chance to work together again. I assume something is in the works for Wanda (and probably Vision) after 2022, but it sounds like we'll have to wait a while to see her and Agatha get the mentor/student relationship they deserve.

Should be interesting to see when it will be set.

Kathryn deserves, apparently she's set to appear across in the MCU, Variety says, i hope this means Wanda is getting something in the future.

WandaVision was really a success

I like Kathryn Hahn but I'm not sure we (or her character) really need this.

An Agatha Show has so much potential!!!! IDK how they're gonna top Agatha All Along as far as themes go.

I mean if Echo got a spin off from Hawkeye and we don't even know her character yet.

Agatha who was well received from the public deserves one, i hope this mean they're building something with the magic side and her appearing in a future Scarlet Witch movie cause i don't know in what other projects can she appear if she made a Deal with the MCU if it isn't that or the rumoured Midnight sons project.

Oh i forgot that Agatha can appear in the future F4 movie as the nanny but we don't know if they're going to have their kids in the first movie...

I mean if Echo got a spin off from Hawkeye and we don't even know her character yet.

Agatha who was well received from the public deserves one, i hope this mean they're building something with the magic side and her appearing in a future Scarlet Witch movie cause i don't know in what other projects can she appear if she made a Deal with the MCU if it isn't that or the rumoured Midnight sons project.
    Well, Echo is at least a Superhero/vigilante so I can see it more from a plot perspective, but Agatha...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, Echo is at least a Superhero/vigilante so I can see it more from a plot perspective, but Agatha...
    I somewhat agree with your opinion. Now supporting characters to OTHER supporting characters are getting their own shows. I understand Hahn was the breakout star in WandaVision (I read somewhere that she was favored to win some Emmy award while Olsen and Bettany didn't stand a chance to win theirs), so that's why Feige might wanna use her popularity for her own show. BUT in order for Agatha to have her own show, there has to be a REASON for it. NONE of the Guardians of the Galaxy members got their own shows/movies. I'm thinking she'll have to deal with the aftermath of what happened in Westview. And set-up something for the Fantastic Four.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 10-07-2021 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think it's just one of those times where the the actor is important so they're giving them a solo project, Agatha was well received so i kinda agree, there isn't much they can take from the books for Agatha i think but it's the MCU so they gonna create a new story for her.

I feel like some of y'all aren't giving the MCU enough credit none of their shows so far in this phase have lacked purpose, their great at tying things together.