Page 663 of 774 FirstFirst ... 163563613653659660661662663664665666667673713763 ... LastLast
Results 9,931 to 9,945 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    The Spidey comment is terrible because it plays off of Bendis' ignorance there. Spidey knew and was friends with Wanda and Vision while they were still married. I also don't believe Pete would ever be that insensitive. His jokes are usually fun.
    Yeah, Orlando was just following the awful Bendis canon (which sadly is the canon).

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Wiccan View Post
    Well hopefully Leah Williams can perhaps provide some of that for her in Trial, although i still can't help but feel it's going to wind up being a complete nothingburger for Wanda in the end, really hoping i'm wrong and it's not just me being pessimistic.
    For now 2 issues it has been a very big nothingburger for Wanda. Maybe it is better that way, better than having Williams butcher the character.

seems like nothing big happen on the Trial, Magneto is inoccent (all spoiled on Inferno #1)

I think most are waiting for Wanda to be a mutant again, tat wasn't spoiled by Inferno

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Wiccan View Post
    Well some of them now seem to have hooked themselves on to the idea Wanda will say "no more superheroes" instead of "no more mutants" and that apparently it would be a fantastic idea, even though that's pretty much what the mcu was in the beginning.
    oh Why? people are really too obsessed over HoM? makes no sense she saying no more superheroes on MCU
    Last edited by Writerblog; 10-09-2021 at 07:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    For now 2 issues it has been a very big nothingburger for Wanda. Maybe it is better that way, better than having Williams butcher the character.

seems like nothing big happen on the Trial, Magneto is inoccent (all spoiled on Inferno #1)

I think most are waiting for Wanda to be a mutant again, tat wasn't spoiled by Inferno

oh Why? people are really too obsessed over HoM? makes no sense she saying no more superheroes on MCU
    Especially when the Red Skull did in the Mech Strike comics.

Really ToM is meant to put an end to mutants demonizing Wanda, even if some x-fans don’t, it’s meant to end that as a story plot
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Trial of Magneto at least in issue 2 has a lot of plot holes & I can't tell if that's intentional yet considering it's only 5 issues I hope it starts to make sense by issue 3.

Me too cause I need to know how did Tommy and Kyle get out those vines. That’s been bugging me for the longest.

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Me too cause I need to know how did Tommy and Kyle get out those vines. That’s been bugging me for the longest.
    That part right there bugs me the most a complete 180!

Hope issue 3 gives us a flashback or Rachel chrono-skimmes the area cause that is too big a plot hole to ignore and it’s going to irritate me if it’s not addressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Trial of Magneto at least in issue 2 has a lot of plot holes & I can't tell if that's intentional yet considering it's only 5 issues I hope it starts to make sense by issue 3.
    At least the wrong time of death seems like intentional, no way something crucial like it could be a mistake

People been joking about Mystique being the killer, i personally doubt it because she's about to have a bigger role in inferno but maybe she's involved somehow
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 10-09-2021 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    People been joking about Mystique being the killer, i personally doubt it because she's about to have a bigger role in inferno but maybe she's involved somehow
    Mystique doesnt has enough powers or skills to murder Wanda. If she is the murder she received no punishment, because she still is part of goernment. if she was the murderer for sure Charles and Magneto would remove her on the drop of a hat

I also don’t think it’s Mystique, she is one of the biggest players of Inferno and Inferno happens after ToM. I don’t think Raven can kill Wanda by herself either. My bet was Fabian Cortez, before ToM started, but my theory crushed thanks to WoX where Nightcrawler gave him the talk-no-Jutsu and is trying to be a good person now so, I don’t really know who can be the killer. Maybe is unrelated to Krakoa and related to whoever killed Strange, then both deaths would be linked to someone against sorcerers(?)
    Last edited by Starchilde; 10-09-2021 at 03:19 PM.

At least the wrong time of death seems like intentional, no way something crucial like it could be a mistake
    It can when you have two different writers and editors that didn’t pay attention to the other. Personally I’m not reading too much into the time cause of one plot hole with the vines making a cocoon and Tommy and Kyle being inside in one issue and completely fine the next. So the continuity can have errors, but I could be wrong. For now I’d chock it up to bring an error.

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Magneto getting free, and changing his outfit! was confusing. Northstar husband randomly showing up was odd too. I thought I skipped some pages.

I think ToM is precisely how not to do a murder mystery. Clues or misdirects shouldn't be confused with editing errors or mistakes in the lead up. While I think these loose ends will be tied up by within the series (hopefully), the setup just leaves a lot to be desired. Together with the mischaracterization and sloppy plot contrivances, the first 2 issues don't leave me as hopeful that this will do great by Wanda. Honestly, if any of the characters asked "Has anyone seen Tommy?" or we see a flashback to Magneto and Wanda meeting to highlight the difference in time, we'd be left with a better understanding of the mystery - right now we don't know if the mystery is even a mystery or maybe the tree island just wanted to give Kyle and Tommy a hug.

Darkhold Alpha was great though. Wanda was amazing - she thoughtfully took charge and swiftly took action. Love her with agency, taking an active role in her own story, and a writer with a clearer understanding of her history. Nice to also see her peers (mostly) treating her with respect.