Page 665 of 774 FirstFirst ... 165565615655661662663664665666667668669675715765 ... LastLast
Results 9,961 to 9,975 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    This may sound like a dumb question but do y'all think Wanda ever asked Billy WTF he was thinking when the Demiurge made Chthon lmao but seriously I wonder if she's ever asked him about the whole Demiurge thing.
    It'd be nice to get a story on that. Hell it'd be nice if Billy got to talk to her again. I keep hoping he shows up in ToM.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    It'd be nice to get a story on that. Hell it'd be nice if Billy got to talk to her again. I keep hoping he shows up in ToM.
    I mean his reaction has been foreshadowed throughout hella books I'd be annoyed if Leah completely skips it especially after Abigail gaslighted TF out of him & Teddy! Hopefully though we do get at least some Tommy & Wanda interaction next issue.

I mean his reaction has been foreshadowed throughout hella books I'd be annoyed if Leah completely skips it especially after Abigail gaslighted TF out of him & Teddy! Hopefully though we do get at least some Tommy & Wanda interaction next issue.
    Yeah I'd love that too.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

This may sound like a dumb question but do y'all think Wanda ever asked Billy WTF he was thinking when the Demiurge made Chthon lmao but seriously I wonder if she's ever asked him about the whole Demiurge thing.
    1.Demiurge!Billy is not necessarily the same as mortal Billy.
    2.They are in a creation loop, if Chthon doesn't exist, the loop will be broken and there could be consequences.
    3.Demiurge doesn't specifically designed the Elder Gods, he just spread his essence and the Elder Gods came into being, the fact the four Elder Gods represent exactly four mystical elements is a sign that they are meant to happen, since they are a fundamental part of Earth's magic. Despite being evil in humanity's perspective, he is probably essential to the mystical sphere.

Which is also why I don't think Wanda should destroy Chthon in a story or something like that, maybe nail him to his throne with a spear or something as some extra sealing, but his role is kinda necessary.
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 10-10-2021 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    You always make the best comparison.
    Thanks.

I'm still hoping she does something big in Darkhold Omega

“There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Is it wrong to hate TOM with each passing reveal and moment

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    This is everything to me #family

Managed to get the Essential Defenders Vol 1 in a second hand book shop for a tenner and it had the Avengers/Defenders War. I was happy to see that after a poor showing early in the war, Wanda is the one who saves the day.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    I know we just saw two issues but it really feels like a pointless event for her (again she's the center but hasn't do much for now)

And since everything is normal in inferno, my guess that nothing really changes and they just killed her off to somehow make her relationship with Magneto in "good terms" without retconnecting anything...

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    I know we just saw two issues but it really feels like a pointless event for her (again she's the center but hasn't do much for now)

And since everything is normal in inferno, my guess that nothing really changes and they just killed her off to somehow make her relationship with Magneto in "good terms" without retconnecting anything...
    It's not an event for her, it's an event for Magneto. She's once again the catalyst for someone else's story.

I would prefer her and Magneto's relationship to remain where it is. She's not his daughter and has nothing to do with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post

Maybe, but since the the first issue of Inferno involved the QC and not Wanda we really can’t say nothing changed just yet for Wanda. Is it something major? I’d personally just wait and see by issue 4 of ToM. Really I’m going to place more hopes in Avengers Forever for better Wanda content.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Yeah not expecting much about ToM in terms of relevance. The council in Inferno remains the same, so I don’t think neither Benet or Raven were involved. My hope is that is somewhat related to Strange’s death then killing her off wouldn’t have been so pointless and disrespectful. I don’t think Leah has delivered what she proposed regarding Wanda, the book is confusing and everyone is super nerfed *sighs*.

Put Wanda in a team, please!

Extraordinary Member

Feel the same

It's not an event for her, it's an event for Magneto. She's once again the catalyst for someone else's story.

I would prefer her and Magneto's relationship to remain where it is. She's not his daughter and has nothing to do with him.
    Shame to.I'd still like for her to Mags daughter and mutant but that doesn't change their relationship

Good lord it's only been 2 issues I could understand if her presence had been all but non-existent for both but she's appeared in all issues so far something that did not happen in HOM, IDK why ya'll so quick to write it off.