Page 678 of 774 FirstFirst ... 178578628668674675676677678679680681682688728 ... LastLast
Results 10,156 to 10,170 of 11598
    baumblume

Marvel deserves all the hate and flack they’re gonna get for this joke.

A shame that this is doing so well and darkhold alpha...

baumblume

I don’t know about you guys, but this reveal kinda killed the rest of the BOOKS for me.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Is there anyone who likes leah's writing cause...

I kinda feel bad for the people who is waiting for the retcon to be undone cause i feel that won't happen lol, that would bring tons of hate towards marvel and the writer...
    Her X-factor was bad at best IMO, although her last issue got massively screwed over by Marvel so I thought she might redeem herself.... NOPE

The retcon is the only reason half of us are reading it too

Same, like Darkhold was lowkey a great set up for one issue and Iron man one shot delivered.ToM did not

baumblume

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Her X-factor was bad at best IMO, although her last issue got massively screwed over by Marvel so I thought she might redeem herself.... NOPE

The retcon is the only reason half of us are reading it too

Same, like Darkhold was lowkey a great set up for one issue and Iron man one shot delivered.ToM did not
    Leah really be pulling a middle finger with few extra steps right here
    This feels like they're spitting into our Magnus family fans faces.

Quote Originally Posted by baumblume View Post
    Marvel deserves all the hate and flack they’re gonna get for this joke.
    Writer gonna say it was the editors that wrote it like the last time she was caught doing a racist thing on the book.

this is like 3rd time

Well they decided to promote ToM over Darkhold that was sandwitched before other relevant events. To be fai ToM is selling better tbecause people want to see if Wanda will be a mutant on the end
    Last edited by Writerblog; 10-20-2021 at 08:20 AM.

The book is a huge mess. I know Wanda is all about chaos and improbabilities, but her stories shouldn't be this nonsensical.

My new theory is Wanda (y'all know the one) was working with Billy & Tommy all along as they seem to be (or at least Billy) the only 2 with knowledge of what's going on/calmness about this situation. Though I could just be giving this story too much credit.

Not really here for this Crossing level bs. At least it seems like Wanda will be resurrected by her own powers or magic? But this didn't need to happen for Wanda to be redeemed. It's just so over the top.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 10-20-2021 at 08:55 AM.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Not really here for this Crossing level bs. At least it seems like Wanda will be resurrected by her own powers or magic? But this didn't need to happen for Wanda to be redeemed. It's just so over the top.
    It really a big mess to get to the point. I still want to know how Jean and Rachel has all Wanda memories

Well they honestly seemingly had all of the worst memories judging by the art, lol. I don't know. It's dumb, truly dumb. All they had to do all along was have Wanda repower mutants. Like 10 years ago.

Well they honestly seemingly had all of the worst memories judging by the art, lol. I don't know. It's dumb, truly dumb. All they had to do all along was have Wanda repower mutants. Like 10 years ago.
    Seems like she wil be redeemed by saving the island from the Kaijus. 5 issues to do it

Quote Originally Posted by baumblume View Post
    Trial of Magneto #3 was a pretty terrible issue.
    it is a insult to magneto family fans.

If the retcon doesn’t fall, this will be Bohner 02
    I don't think the writer, the editors or anyone ever confirmed they were doing Magnus clan. That's just an assumption people had. But it's not really important.

They just didn't have to go to this extent to have her redeemed. Now she is being reborn, Doctor Strange for some reason. I think Lucy was right from the start and that this is something to do with magic.

And I think the Avengers finding out about the resurrection protocols is gonna light a firestorm.

I don't think the writer, the editors or anyone ever confirmed they were doing Magnus clan. That's just an assumption people had. But it's not really important.

They just didn't have to go to this extent to have her redeemed. Now she is being reborn, Doctor Strange for some reason. I think Lucy was right from the start and that this is something to do with magic.

And I think the Avengers finding out about the resurrection protocols is gonna light a firestorm.
    Nah all the magnus fam specific variants they knew what people were expecting when they came into this story, doesn't mean they have to deliver on it by any means, but they knew & they played into it for sales.

Wow, and just when I thought TOM couldn't get any worse it did. Williams has no clue about Wanda at all. Wanda never called Magneto "Daddy" when she thought she was his kid. She was a grown woman at the time, not five. The outdated files seem to be after her and Vision's first series but before their second, way before anyone knew she wasn't a mutant. Apparently all the X-Men have, is all of Wanda's bad memories, which apparently are her greatest hits. Isn't Billy supposed to be fighting Dormammu at this time?

So far the only redemption that is going to happen, is the X-men apologising for creating a Wanda Clone.