Page 686 of 774 FirstFirst ... 186586636676682683684685686687688689690696736 ... LastLast
Results 10,276 to 10,290 of 11598
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Cool

Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff)
    by Gabrielescala

https://www.deviantart.com/gabrieles...moff-895323708

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Yeah, the OG Englehart story is more like a "love conquers all even biology" kind of thing.
    There are way more emphasis on Wanda and Vision's wishes and dream, than "what is the materials that formed those babies?" Ewing also brought that up later in his New Avengers.
    IMO, Billy and Tommy's birth are very much like second-gen Earth Gods/Demons, mystical energy shaped by the stories/thought of mortals. It's not inherently good or bad, it's just a mechanic in MU about how life can come into being.
    And even Dr.Strange in the OG Englehart run is pretty chill as he should be, ohhhh nooooo, life created from mystical energy, such a blasphemy of natural order! Oh wait my ex-wife is the child of a magic flame being and an extra-dimensional humanoid. Yeah, it should be pretty normal for magic users.
    Wanda and Vision having kids was basically a version of pregnancies in Greek Myths were women got pregnant form Swans and a Golden Showers.

Also I never saw my the Vision couldn't have kids. He is design to perfectly copy a human being and Jim Hammond can even donate blood, so he just have sperm. My theory has always been he can but Ultron just dummied out the code necessary.

"Yes Vision! I took away your balls as part of my master plan!"

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    "Yes Vision! I took away your balls as part of my master plan!"
    Well a killer robot wouldn't need the ability to reproduce would be Ultron's reasoning

Marvel legends retro packaging Wanda revealed

This is basically a repaint of the brotherhood figure. Why don't they still have anything with her current costume?
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post

Agree, though I theorize that they maybe holding off cause they want to give her a new outfit.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Even if they give her a new costume in comics in the coming months, they can have one now of the current one. That has been around for 6 years now. It always being classic is boring. I have a statue and a figure already of the classic one. I don't see a need to buy more of the same costume.

To me the current one would be a little difficult for an action figure cause it’s an “off the shoulder” look. I have a figure of the current look and it’s hard for me to imagine it with articulation cause if that detail. Yet if they could pull it off I would pre-order it in a heartbeat. This classic look I’d still get just because I can never have too much Wanda.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    This is basically a repaint of the brotherhood figure. Why don't they still have anything with her current costume?
    Yeah, especially as it is basically doing the figure the way they should have done it the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    To me the current one would be a little difficult for an action figure cause it’s an “off the shoulder” look. I have a figure of the current look and it’s hard for me to imagine it with articulation cause if that detail. Yet if they could pull it off I would pre-order it in a heartbeat. This classic look I’d still get just because I can never have too much Wanda.
    They swing much more difficult iterations of characters so I don't think they'd have a problem with it. It'd basically be a painted on costume. I just need some variety. I got the WandaVision one immediately because it's different.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post

They fixed the bodysuit underneath! It looked so weird with this super metallic painting and not pink enough, especially at her chest where it was darker.

The previous version was only available as part of a pack with Pietro and Erik, I think it's good that they're releasing it separately.
    Last edited by Wiccan; 10-23-2021 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    They fixed the bodysuit underneath! It looked so weird with this super metallic painting and not pink enough, especially at her chest where it was darker.

The previous version was only available as part of a pack with Pietro and Erik, I think it's good that they're releasing it separately.
    True, because that ended up being so costly after the price went up on the set.

They swing much more difficult iterations of characters so I don't think they'd have a problem with it. It'd basically be a painted on costume. I just need some variety. I got the WandaVision one immediately because it's different.
    Same here I really want both Wada Wanda and Neo Classic done. This figure is great for those who couldn't get the Family Matters pack but not for me.

https://www.cbr.com/comic-book-chara...pires-gallery/

NB. Please include the source of pictures for proper context and credit if it isn't apparent in the picture itself.
    Last edited by Ravin' Ray; 10-24-2021 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Added link to source