Page 697 of 774 FirstFirst ... 197597647687693694695696697698699700701707747 ... LastLast
Results 10,441 to 10,455 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    I don’t care if they aren’t friends, though I prefer small bit civility.
    That's not a part of the discussion. The discussion was about people being on the cover that were family. He is not. He's not even a friend. I'd rather he disappear.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Yeah she and Wolverine have never gotten along. I think it's just for sales. Poor Pietro.
    Well, Wolverine slicing cap's shield is pretty iconic.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, Wolverine slicing cap's shield is pretty iconic.
    I'd rather it be iconic on a comic specifically about those two. I know why they did it, for sales. But this is also a title that has no problem in the sales area without them. Give Pietro some covers and panel time. He was close to Wanda. Cap was too in a way, but Wolverine definitely wasn't ever.

That's not a part of the discussion. The discussion was about people being on the cover that were family. He is not. He's not even a friend. I'd rather he disappear.
    My bad wasn’t trying to go off topic. What I should have said was he is one of the few mutants to have any civil interaction with Wanda as an Avenger so I can see him being on the cover due to that small interaction and cause of the mentioned symbolism.
    Last edited by Covetous_One; 11-05-2021 at 04:40 PM.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    The Cover looks interesting and nicely drawn like the series has been, but thank goodness for now the series inside has not reflected the covers themselves like this bringing back the old disliked days of AvX fights.

So far both teams have been unified nicely and caring, so I hope it continues and the covers are just like most covers do these days, eyecatchers for alternative ideals of the story that never happen and many like this thank goodness.

But still lovely artwork none the less.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Extraordinary Member

They are probably fighting over the PS5 having no games yet, lol.
    I unironically want to see Wanda play video games, yeah, it's usually teen characters doing that in media, but we should normalize adults enjoying that kinds of stuff in fictions.

Looking at that image though the Magnus family would absolutely destroy the Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I unironically want to see Wanda play video games, yeah, it's usually teen characters doing that in media, but we should normalize adults enjoying that kinds of stuff in fictions.
    She did in the cartoon Super Hero Squad. She was playing versus Falcon.

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    My bad wasn’t trying to go off topic. What I should have said was he is one of the few mutants to have any civil interaction with Wanda as an Avenger so I can see him being on the cover due to that small interaction and cause of the mentioned symbolism.
    Eh, he had the one moment. He also tried to kill her and her son. So I feel nothing towards him. If they want to be civil that's fine. But my concern is more about Pietro being shafted for Wolverine's popularity. I fear that the movies throwing Pietro away may have doomed him in comics.

Eh, he had the one moment. He also tried to kill her and her son. So I feel nothing towards him. If they want to be civil that's fine. But my concern is more about Pietro being shafted for Wolverine's popularity. I fear that the movies throwing Pietro away may have doomed him in comics.
    Wolverine killing people is jut another Tuesday. That is a huge problem that I have with the character: "something is wrong? must snikt it".

Pietro is really lacking, but variant covers are mostly to look pretty

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    Wolverine killing people is jut another Tuesday. That is a huge problem that I have with the character: "something is wrong? must snikt it".

Pietro is really lacking, but variant covers are mostly to look pretty
    I get fully that they they are that way only for marketing reasons. It just wouldn't kill Marvel, nor the title to have Pietro in more than rare appearances in an event where his twin sister is the main focus. I've mentioned a few times that I understand how it works. It doesn't mean I'm gonna like it. Nor is it gonna settle my fears of them pushing Pietro aside.

To be honest having either Logan or Pietro on the cover siding with Magneto doesn't make any sense. Then again it is TOM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    To be honest having either Logan or Pietro on the cover siding with Magneto doesn't make any sense. Then again it is TOM.
    Comics have handwaved Magneto's actions away for years just because 'mutants' or something.

As for Quicksilver, I can't exactly understand why he's not used more

Quote Originally Posted by CosmiComic View Post
    Comics have handwaved Magneto's actions away for years just because 'mutants' or something.

As for Quicksilver, I can't exactly understand why he's not used more
    If only it was only Magneto. Every mutant get a pass because mutants deserve a second chance.

Pietro on last issue just disappeared from nowhere. He is a fan favorite, should get more guest starring on books

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    If only it was only Magneto. Every mutant get a pass because mutants deserve a second chance.

Pietro on last issue just disappeared from nowhere. He is a fan favorite, should get more guest starring on books
    I do wonder if this was all just set up to blow up in the mutants' faces. Especially siding with all these outright villains.

QS should get more attention but I guess the editors don't care about him or something. At least he could be a supporting character in an Avenger book.