Page 705 of 774 FirstFirst ... 205605655695701702703704705706707708709715755 ... LastLast
Results 10,561 to 10,575 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by CosmiComic View Post
    I'm hoping Scarlet Witch is in Agatha's show. Agatha's ok but I don't see her carrying a show by herself.
    She really can if they do it right and have it focused on Agatha's lore about her, her son and New Salem.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/mo...ts-1235045328/

So it's confirmed that DSMOM is having major reshoots, including "working six days for six weeks of shooting" and "Michael Waldron still writing new material". So maybe Grace Randolph's stories were actually true???
    NO? Every Marvel movie has reshoots. This one looks like 1 month, it is not long. Specially when they had Covid restrictions.
    Also the article say it has nothing to do with major story changes.

Marvel movie having reshoots are obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    NO? Every Marvel movie has reshoots. This one looks like 1 month, it is not long. Specially when they had Covid restrictions.

The article points out "significant" reshoots and mentions that the writer is writing new stuff as they go. There's also the fact that they already had the usual "normal" reshoots for a while now and those were supposedly wrapped already but now there's news of more.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    The article points out "significant" reshoots and mentions that the writer is writing new stuff as they go. There's also the fact that they already had the usual "normal" reshoots for a while now and those were supposedly wrapped already but now there's news of more.
    I know marvel is known to change scripts, but I doubt they are doing it on reshoots. These are planned on advance, so they are already written to allocate the resources.

They listen to a bunch of insiders, they seems to have differents opinions.
    It all seems to follow Marvel Modi's operandi, só I call BS

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    "House of Harkness" "House of M"

Huh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I noted that as well. I wonder if they will connect things.....
    ''House Of [Something]'' is a pretty common title for things. The Game Of Thrones upcoming spin-off prequel will be called House Of The Dragon. Lady Gaga's new movie is called House Of Gucci. ''House Of'' is also a queer slang popularized by ballroom culture. Not saying the show won't borrow anything from HOM, but the title itself doesn't prove anything.

Fantastic Member

Captain America Civil War had reshoots in January-February 2016, just a couple of months before the movie's late April 2016 release. That movie turned out pretty damn well.

Also a, potential plot twist, like, say, Lore, would be likely out of the purview of leakers. There might be a million Wandas in a movie about the multiverse, and they would have no way of knowing Witch witch is which Witch.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

More Chthon Lore!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    More Chthon Lore!

I appreciate the attempt on their part but they got some things wildly wrong.

I know marvel is known to change scripts, but I doubt they are doing it on reshoots. These are planned on advance, so they are already written to allocate the resources.

They listen to a bunch of insiders, they seems to have differents opinions.
    It all seems to follow Marvel Modi's operandi, só I call BS
    It's not all set it stone though.

It's normal for writers to be on set and write new lines or even scenes if they feel it necessary.

Whedon, Markus and McFeely have all talked about being on set during filming for the MCU movies that they've done.

The shawarma scene in Avengers was shot after the Hollywood Primeir.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    I'm pretty sure she'll do some reshooting as well. They've always found ways to work around actors' schedules, like saving all their shots for a week when they're available. Like when you see a close-up of a character against obvious green screen, that's probably from reshoots.

But as we've said before it's obvious that Grace Randolph and others are going to use reshoots as an excuse for why Psycho Killer Wanda isn't a thing, whether or not it ever was.
    My favorite bit is Cumberbatch not being available for much of IW/EG so they had RD Jr and Tom Holland act against a stunt double with dots on his face wearing the Dr Strange cape then mapped Cumberbatch's face on to the double. That's why there are all those weird scenes on Titan and in the final battle where they show Dr Strange's face in a separate frame then cut to the person he's talking to and back to him again. That's why Strange's scenes set in the Sanctum, the street fight and on Maw's ship looked more natural than any other scene of his because Benedict was actually there for filming.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    The Cover looks interesting and nicely drawn like the series has been, but thank goodness for now the series inside has not reflected the covers themselves like this bringing back the old disliked days of AvX fights.

So far both teams have been unified nicely and caring, so I hope it continues and the covers are just like most covers do these days, eyecatchers for alternative ideals of the story that never happen and many like this thank goodness.

But still lovely artwork none the less.
    I doubt there will be any fight of length between the X-Men and Avengers, but the series has been building up a conflict between since issue two and the debate between Jean and Lorna over erasing their memories.

On the merchandise front I am looking at Upper Deck Black Diamond card set and whatever soft or hard embargo Marvel had for family merchandise stuff for the past decade (and yah I know one or two things got through that screen) may be just starting to go away.

Also, the skyrocketing of House of M sales this year is starting to reverberate in terms of merchandise.

HoM book/box collection
    Last edited by jmc247; 11-13-2021 at 09:14 AM.

Oh good for us. We'll get more people defining Wanda by the hack story about her and ignoring the other thousands of comics she's been in.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Oh good for us. We'll get more people defining Wanda by the hack story about her and ignoring the other thousands of comics she's been in.
    Who knows, maybe they will actually read it and realise how rubbish it is and get some cop-on that it is a terrible story and does no-one any good.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Who knows, maybe they will actually read it and realise how rubbish it is and get some cop-on that it is a terrible story and does no-one any good.
    So far all we've gotten is that every new thing Marvel announces is gonna be House of M somehow and bring in mutants to the MCU.

Extraordinary Member

That's just wishful thinking, without any prehand knowledge of Wanda's character and history, it's pretty easy to think "she is always this way" like many casual fans may tell you when they brag about "comics".

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    So far all we've gotten is that every new thing Marvel announces is gonna be House of M somehow and bring in mutants to the MCU.
    Can't wait for Armour Wars were Wanda shows up right at the end to do a Reverse HOM and make it rain mutants