Page 708 of 774 FirstFirst ... 208608658698704705706707708709710711712718758 ... LastLast
Results 10,606 to 10,620 of 11598

I hate how drastic characters are written from appearance to appearance now. She had none of these sentiments in Wanda's solo. Is it that hard to stick to continuity now?
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

What a disrespectful hag.. /j, maybe she needs to get handled by wanda again (even thought wanda says she didn't kill her, but agatha said it was her so)

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I hate how drastic characters are written from appearance to appearance now. She had none of these sentiments in Wanda's solo. Is it that hard to stick to continuity now?
    We Wanda fans already know the answer to that

Extraordinary Member

Aggie literally lived for like 20,000 years and yet she considered her time with Wanda "a long time ago".
    Seriously can you imagine any other long-living/immortal characters talking like that? Thor would be like "those Avengers fellas? That was a long time ago, I barely know them now" yadiyada.

Extraordinary Member

Certain characters will always suffer the fate of being changed at the whim of the author's intent regardless of their own established lore/history.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Certain characters will always suffer the fate of being changed at the whim of the author's intent regardless of their own established lore/history.
    Yeah I know. Has been the case for over 20 years. With seemingly no end in sight. But it's why comics are sometimes panned compared to other writing forms.

So can we expect for wanda to be featured in a new book or something in 2022? She gonna be so popular with multiverse of madness coming out...

I really hope they can give Jim Zub the chance to write her as he stated several times.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    So can we expect for wanda to be featured in a new book or something in 2022? She gonna be so popular with multiverse of madness coming out...

I really hope they can give Jim Zub the chance to write her as he stated several times.
    I wouldn't hold my breath, they did nothing for WandaVision except kill her off and have her turn up in the bookends of Darkhold

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    I wouldn't hold my breath, they did nothing for WandaVision except kill her off and have her turn up in the bookends of Darkhold
    So all we had is that one darkhold omega issue...

Not even counting the last two issues of trial of magneto cause it's garbage

Extraordinary Member

Those panels of Agatha being a trickster and telling Billy that it was him distorting reality all along... "tell me you watched WandaVision without telling me you watched WandaVision."

Ironically the impact of the show seems to be felt on everyone except Wanda, who still doesn't get to appear.

Mcu wanda the only version that is serving, i hope they don't ruin her in MoM cause it's the only thing left we have after WandaVision, the trial of magneto and darkhold have just been a disappointment after disappointment to me

tired of wanda getting discredited, called crazy or treated like a novice, first empyre then the whole trial of magneto and now this hag that is supposed to her friend...
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 11-22-2021 at 10:01 AM.

I feel like unreliable is kinda fair to say about Wanda given her history. Like as long as everything is canon yeah unreliable seems a fair phrase IMO

No it's not. Given that most of her history she was reliable. And had even learned control of her powers for most of her history. And the one person that should know that the most is Agatha. The complete disregard for all the years Wanda was in complete control in exchange for making two hack stories her complete history is garbage. The exception became the rule for some dumb reason.

No it's not. Given that most of her history she was reliable. And had even learned control of her powers for most of her history. And the one person that should know that the most is Agatha. The complete disregard for all the years Wanda was in complete control in exchange for making two hack stories her complete history is garbage. The exception became the rule for some dumb reason.
    Totally agree. A lot of people at Marvel need to actually do the bloody research .

HAWKEYE: Jeremy Renner Would Love To See His New Protégé Kate Bishop Cross Paths With The Scarlet Witch
    https://www.comicbookmovie.com/tv/ma...9716#gs.gpa37s

Pre-order this WandaVision book on Amazon:

Marvel's Wandavision: The Art Of The Series Hardcover – February 15, 2022
    https://www.amazon.com/Marvels-Wanda...s%2C172&sr=8-1
    Last edited by Witchfan; 11-22-2021 at 11:23 AM.